Avon Anew Skin Transforming Primer

Avon Anew Skin Transforming Primer

Avon Anew Skin Transforming Primer could be one you want to add to your Fall makeup line up.

This is a new primer from Avon that has a few extras…

Jump!

Avon Anew Skin Transforming Primer is a new primer infused with anti-aging serum that provides a smooth surface for your makeup. It offers the standard priming benefits such as visibly minimizing pores and fine lines but also the benefit of anti-aging serum for battling fine lines and aging.

I’m always a little skeptical of primers with built in anti-aging benefits as they tend to have oily formulas but count me curious about this one.

What do you think?

Available now from shop.avon.com

• 9/19/11 17:07 Eli:

I tried and reviewed this primer, and to tell you the truth – I wasn’t in love with it… It’s lighter than the MagiX primer, but doesn’t provide me with its heavy duty mattifying and pore-minimising :(

• 9/20/11 9:27 kiwikiwidragon:

It cracks me up because I signed up to be an Avon rep about 6-7 months ago and I don’t follow many of the releases or product info. I haven’t heard of this yet! I’m sure I got info on it, I just choose to stay out of the Avon product spotlight and I use it for my own purposes, Muhha ha

• 9/20/11 12:28 Laura:

Is this a tinted primer? Or just plain ol’ primer.
    I think I need AVON to jump on the BB Cream train.

• 9/20/11 12:34 the Muse:

looks every so slightly tinted laura but can’t confirm

• 9/23/11 10:32 Beth O:

No tint to this primer. I have been using it for a few weeks now and…I don’t love it as a primer. I have not found that my makeup lasts any longer when I wear this vs when I do not. And as far as the anti-aging aspect I have not “seen” any results to lead me to believe it is doing anything special for me. All and all I am unimpressed with this product.

• 10/28/11 21:54 kzolady:

Hello
    I am curious about this primer. Some primers are to be used after moisturizer. I ordered some and can’t find out directions for it. Does anyone know about this?

• 4/2/13 10:44 NCline:

I am a 49 year old African American woman with a medium to light skin tone, and I absolutely love this lightweight silky primer. It provides a light platform so that my foundation goes on smoothly and evenly. I love the way it feels and looks. My skin glows when I use it. For the money, you cannot do better. However, Avon is not offering it right now so I switched to the Estée Lauder Matte Perfecting Primer. It costs three times as much, and I do not see the results I achieved from the Avon primer. The Estée Lauder Matte Perfecting Primer is much heavier. I suggested to 3 friends and they were hooked also. However, we can no longer find it. Anyone know what happended?

• 4/2/13 10:53 the Muse:

hi ncline it could have been discontinued. You might want to contact avon directly and see if they have something similiar or if at some point have plans to relaunch this :)