B Never Too Busy to Be Beautiful Holiday Catalog Photos

B Never Makeup

I’m terribly sorry…what started out as a single post ended up becoming two posts and now three….

But here’s some more of the B Never Holiday Catalog that I’ve been posting photos of. I hope you’re enjoying this series. It’s a nice way to reminiscence about the brand if you were a fan or if you never tried B Never it’s kinda nice seeing what it was all about.

B Never is a company Lush Cosmetics built up that carried a array of not only posh Bath and Body product but also makeup as well.

If you missed any part of this series please click here and here for my two prior posts and jump ahead for a look at some more of B Never’s offerings including their makeup collection which I think you’ll love as much as I did.

Jump!

B Never Too Busy to Be Beautiful 005

B Never Too Busy to Be Beautiful 004

B Never Too Busy to Be Beautiful 003

B Never Too Busy to Be Beautiful 002

B Never Too Busy to Be Beautiful 001

And that’s all folks….!

I hope you enjoyed the posts icon smile

• 9/22/11 23:07 Angela:

Wow,everything is so beautiful,I would have wanted to snatch it all up! I imagine this would have been so hard on the pocket book if I had been a Lush fan back then,of course it would have been worth it because the packaging is stunning! What did you purchase from the collection?

• 9/23/11 14:40 the Muse:

angela I own just about everything B ever made LOL very diseased ;-D! I’ve gotten gifts from friends in England, shopped it when I was in the UK plus mail order….I had a major love affair with the brand ;D!

• 9/22/11 23:22 Andrea:

Thanks for sharing, Muse! The packaging on the lip tints, foundations, and eye shadows is so gorgeous – they’re like little works of art. The beauty/bath junkie in me is so sad I missed out on B Never (I’m only just getting into Lush), but my wallet sure is grateful.

• 9/23/11 14:40 the Muse:

LOL andrea I hear ya girl I hear ya! B was expensive and it was all about wanting EVERYTHING when it was available ;-D so hard to resist ;D!

• 9/22/11 23:53 Rainbow:

Maybe it’s just me and the lighting, but all these snapshots look exactly like the makeup catalogs my mother had saved from the 70’s and 80’s!!

Thanks for sharing, Muse!

• 9/23/11 14:39 the Muse:

ha probably a little yellowed with age rainbow ;-D my pleasure!

• 9/23/11 9:42 Ricci:

I love the vintage look, So sad no more BN, thnaks muse for the post

• 9/23/11 14:38 the Muse:

my pleasure ricci :)

• 9/25/11 18:01 theRothstanator:

Thanks for sharing! Very nice packaging. I would have for sure splurged on the eyeshadows.

• 9/27/11 9:18 the Muse: