B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful Holiday Catalog Photos

Lush B Never

B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful was the glamorous side of Lush Cosmetics. Old school Lush fans will take note that items from B Never’s catalog have popped up from time to time at Lush and most recently in the Gorilla Fragrance Collection.

I’ve loved B with all my heart and was really crushed when they closed shop.

Le Sigh…!

I was cleaning out my makeup closet recently for Fall and I came across one of B Never’s old Holiday Catalogs and I really wanted to share it with you so I took a ton of pictures but damn I need to do this one in two parts.

So do jump ahead to enjoy some of what B Never offered us!

Jump!

B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful Holiday Catalog Photos 006

B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful Holiday Catalog Photos 005

B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful Holiday Catalog Photos 004

B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful Holiday Catalog Photos 003

B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful Holiday Catalog Photos 002

B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful Holiday Catalog Photos 001

As you can see B Never was alot more glamorous than Lush. The collection was very feminine and pretty, almost vintage-like. I really miss it. The thing I missed the most is Keep it Fluffy which was my very favorite B Never scent. Although Lush has been slowly releasing fragrances from B Never such as Dirty, B, etc…they never did bring back Keep It Fluffy as a perfume merely as a soap one Holiday season.

Keep your fingers crossed for me it comes back soon!

What do you think of B Never?

Do you remember B?

Do share!

I hope you enjoyed this post. I’ll be doing a part 2 very soon which includes some of B Never’s makeup offerings!

• 9/20/11 17:44 Tammie:

B Never was before I was aware of Lush etc., or I just never heard of it at the time!

BTW That “Two Hearts” line makes me think of the Doctor haha!

• 9/21/11 16:50 the Muse:

ha I have a shirt that says says I heart heart the Doctor :)

• 9/20/11 18:45 theRothstanator:

Do you know approximately when this catalog came out?

• 9/20/11 18:46 the Muse:

over 6 years ago I think Roth, why?

• 9/20/11 21:58 theRothstanator:

Just curious! : ) I thought that maybe it looked like it was from the late 90s or something.

• 9/21/11 16:48 the Muse:

;-D naaa the 90′s would be cosmetics to go, I WISH I had that catalog ;-D!

• 9/20/11 20:49 mon:

Aww, shame it’s now gone. It looks like Lush’s burlesque older sister.

• 9/20/11 21:28 Nicole:

I still have my love bubble bar OMG love that scent and the eyeshadows are soo smooth why did they do away with that line dam Lush

• 9/21/11 16:49 the Muse:

omg me too nicole!!!!!!

• 9/21/11 21:30 Nicole:

it’s funny how we save things that we love an know that will never come back lol

• 9/22/11 9:17 the Muse:

ha ;-D pack rat nicole right? ;-D

• 9/21/11 1:05 kstrina:

When I worked for Lush I won a contest and got $1000 of B never and loved it!! I was so sad when they closed.

• 9/21/11 16:43 the Muse:

omg so brilliant krstrina what did you haul?

• 9/22/11 0:18 kstrina:

brushes, eye shadows, makeup bag, perfume, so much….i just hated that the eye shadows expired so quick. I still have a few and the ones I trashed I kept the cute little boxes they came in! :)

• 9/23/11 15:09 the Muse:

kstrina I have alot of them too but hate I can’t use them le sigh :( they expired way quick! I still have perfume…..I was considering dumping it and replacing with my Gorilla fragrances in the pretty bottle ;D!

• 9/21/11 21:32 Nicole:

i also worked for Lush.. I remember them shutting down B never all us girls put in a big order

• 9/21/11 1:28 Donna:

Aw man, that stuff looks awesome. Now we get crap like a bar of soap with a paper fin stuck in. Not crap, I guess. I love Lush. But LOOK at that stuff!!!! I mean, it’s like LINES of stuff. KIF toothpaste! Love hair fragrance! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 9/22/11 0:56 Cristi:

I wish they never did away with this line! It’s all so gorgeous… :(

Since this was before the time I started getting into makeup, I never even had a chance to try it out. *pouts*

They really should bring those eyeshadows back… I’d haul them SO hard, Lush wouldn’t even know what hit ‘em! XD

• 11/20/11 17:02 S.:

I discovered B while traveling in London many years ago and was amazed at the quality and diversity of the products. I was pinching pennies at the time and picked a few liquid liners, white, pale pink and red, to take home with me. As my supplies began to diminish I sought them out online but the 50$ shipping to the U.S. deterred me from purchasing, however I discovered there were two shoppes in Japan and I just happened to be heading there! The Japan shoppe was so tiny compared to the U.K. offering but I was ecstatic nonetheless. I replenished the red and white liners and then added gold, fuschia (sparkle), a pink and yellow blended eyeshadow pot, one of their gorgeous candles in an ornate cup and a few other goodies. My total came in just under 300USD and the shoppe girls spoiled me with a complimetary makeup box and makeup remover. I am so sad to hear they have gone out of business, I was just looking for their products this morning, having no idea they were gone. I hope they get resurrected someday, there has never been a makeup company as unique and amazing as B. I’ll be hoarding what gems of product I have left to wear at all the best parties!
    Thanks for taking the time to share the catalogue, brings back heady memories of the first time I ever stepped into a B store.

• 8/1/12 15:46 S.:

To anyone still following this thread, LUSH has just released a makeup line, not as diverse or fancy as B Never but who knows what will come out of the LUSH kitchen next! Here’s a link to some of the new products via LUSH’s website (

• 8/1/12 15:49 the Muse:

we know S, I posted about it a few times already, Emotional Brilliance :)