Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow 8.0 Palettes in The Playlist

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow 8.0 Palettes in The Playlist 001

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow 8.0 Palettes in The Playlist is one of two new palettes releasing for the Holidays this November.

Are you ready for this?

With a full on launch of their Ready Eyeshadow Collection Bare Escentuals is dipping their toes into creating bigger and better pressed eyeshadow palettes and the new Ready Eyeshadow 8.0 is testimony to it.

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow 8.0 Palettes in The Playlist 002

I’ll have a review and swatches up shortly but I have a feeling you’re gonna want this bad boy.

Whatcha think of this sneaky little peek?

• 9/16/11 14:09 Cj:

The bottom left one looks like a good inner corner/brow bone highlighter :O

• 9/16/11 16:21 Kate:

MUSE!!!! first, HI! Sorry I’ve been MIA but I’ve been reading your posts everyday!!!!! Second, I miss you like a lot and glad that you’re ok from Ms. Irene and all the other storms up in your area! And third, I think I’d want this!!!!!!! YAYAYYAYA!!!! <3!

• 9/19/11 16:39 the Muse:

lol kate what’s up girl!? I’m great thanks for asking ;-D how are you!? aw thanks for reading, missed your commenting thought sweets!!!!!!!!! this is gorg right? It’s one of two! they have a cooler one coming out too! YAY!

• 9/19/11 22:17 Kate:

hiii! im good! just graduated so ive been caught up looking for a jay-oh-bee! i just wanna play with makeup though. hahaha. ill comment more!! but not *too* much..like..stalker *too* much. =)

• 9/20/11 12:19 the Muse:

ha kate ;-D not stalker-like at all! CONGRATS!!!!!!! that’s incredible news! good luck job hunting girl!

• 9/16/11 20:47 Rozae:

I agree with you Ms. Muse, think I want it, but I’ll wait for swatches b4 splurging!

• 9/19/11 16:25 the Muse:

;-D Roz!

• 9/17/11 12:56 Girl Hearts Makeup:

can’t wait for the review!

• 9/17/11 21:40 Traci:

I really like the top row! Pretty colors.

BTW, I recently discovered your site, and you do a great job on posting about the latest products. Your site is updated frequently, which is pretty cool!

• 9/19/11 16:24 the Muse:

aw thanks traci cheers ;-D glad you likey chica!

• 9/17/11 23:43 Phyrra:

I’m feeling the gold, copper and wine shades :)

• 9/18/11 19:32 theRothstanator:

Looks fun but wearable!

• 9/19/11 10:52 kiwikiwidragon:

another one that looks irresistable….and a slightly reasonable price tag.

• 9/19/11 12:39 JoleneAL:

I love most everything BE, and an eye shadow pallet that I can take with me will be a bonus! Can’t wait!

• 9/19/11 23:01 Tiffany:

I’m super excited about this! The idea of pressed bareminerals ? amazing! why didn’t they think of this sooner!?

• 9/21/11 17:51 Jennevieve:

Hey Muse,
    Are the ingredients on the back of the palette, or the box that it comes in? I’m curious to know if this contains any gluten (wheat). Am extremely sensitive to this ingredient. Any one know..?

• 9/30/11 12:38 Rosa:

WOW!!!! How much is that going to run???? any info??? It will be a must on my Christmas List… 5 for me-1 for you. :)

• 9/30/11 13:59 the Muse:

no deets yet rosa but will update soon promise ;-D!

• 10/6/11 17:21 Brenda:

This is the one I am waiting for!!! I like Rosa’s idea……5 for me – 1 for you!! BEtter yet, 5 for all of us!!!!

• 10/6/11 17:23 Brenda:

and I am not sure what “difference” it really makes?????
    but the shadows are not “pressed” they are solids. They emphasized that the process in making them did not include pressing them????

• 10/17/11 2:37 Sitka:

oh my GAWD i am in love. cannot wait to have this!!!! when is it launching, want it so much! yes!! and i also really want to see swatches of the Playlist.

• 10/27/11 12:09 dee:

Brenda,maybe the not pressed part means less fallout? Dunno but Im lovin the look of the 2nd paletter there !!