Bath & Body Works for Fall 2011 Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, Warm Harvest Apple, Cozy Autumn Vanilla, Sparkling Berry Bliss
Try not to blame me for avoiding Bath and Body Works for the rest of autumn because I’m doubtful I’ll be able to resist purchasing some of their new Fall scents and I really don’t need more Bath and Body goodies.
Bath & Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin
A cozy blend of fresh pumpkin, crisp apple and spiced vanilla.
- Top notes: Pumpkin, fresh crisp apple
- Middle notes: Fresh ginger, fruity jasmine, cinnamon spice, touch of gingerbread
- Base notes: Amber, soft musk, hint of rum, creamy vanilla, touch of sandalwood
Bath and Body Works Warm Harvest Apple
A crisp blend of juicy apple, pink pear and fresh sugarcane.
- Top notes: McIntosh apple, pink pear, lemon sugar
- Middle notes: Green candied apple, fresh sugarcane
- Base notes: Vanilla bean, white woods, musk
Bath and Body Works Cozy Autumn Vanilla
A warm blend of fresh vanilla beans, soft caramel and comforting creamy musk.
- Top notes: Fresh vanilla beans, soft caramel
- Middle notes: White orchid, sugared mimosa, hints of sesame
- Base notes: Warm vanilla milk, coconut musk, sandalwood, praline
Bath and Body Works Sparkling Berry Bliss
A rich blend of juicy berries, red pomegranate and luscious plum.
- Top notes: sparkling pomegranate, Mirabelle plum
- Middle notes: sugared rose
- Base notes: Vanilla extract, sensual mahogany, dark rum
I LOVE the new packaging! Totally embracing it! How cute would a V-Day Collection with similar packaging be?
Go BBW for spicing things up a bit this season!
Available now at Bath and Body Works.