Bath & Body Works Holiday Liplicious All I Want Liplgoss Bath & Body Works Liplicious Holiday 2011 Collection

Bath Body Holiday 2011

Inquiring 10 Halloween Liplicious Lipglosses was simply NOT enough for me…

Oh no…

Now I have to snag all nine of the new Bath & Body Works Liplicious Holiday 2011 Lipglosses…ya know, because I don’t already have enough lipglosses to gloss a small country.

Jump!

Bath & Body Works Holiday Liplicious Pink Sugarplum
A sweet, sugary plum flavor.

Bath Body Works Holiday Liplicious All I Want Liplgoss Bath Body Works Liplicious Holiday 2011 Collection 008

Bath & Body Works Holiday Liplicious Twisted Peppermint
A refreshing peppermint and sweet vanilla flavor.

Bath Body Works Holiday Liplicious All I Want Liplgoss Bath Body Works Liplicious Holiday 2011 Collection 007

Bath & Body Works Holiday Liplicious Winter Candy Apple
A crisp red apple flavor.

Bath Body Works Holiday Liplicious All I Want Liplgoss Bath Body Works Liplicious Holiday 2011 Collection 006

Bath & Body Works Holiday Liplicious All I Want Liplgoss Cranberry Kiss
A sweet cranberry flavor.

Bath Body Works Holiday Liplicious All I Want Liplgoss Bath Body Works Liplicious Holiday 2011 Collection 001

Bath & Body Works Holiday Liplicious All I Want Liplgoss Peppermint Hug
A refreshing peppermint flavor.

Bath Body Works Holiday Liplicious All I Want Liplgoss Bath Body Works Liplicious Holiday 2011 Collection 002

Bath & Body Works Holiday Liplicious All I Want Liplgoss Candied Smile
A sugary sweet candy flavor.

Bath Body Works Holiday Liplicious All I Want Liplgoss Bath Body Works Liplicious Holiday 2011 Collection 005

Bath & Body Works Holiday Liplicious All I Want Liplgoss Gingerbread Giggle
A warm and delicious gingerbread flavor.

Bath Body Works Holiday Liplicious All I Want Liplgoss Bath Body Works Liplicious Holiday 2011 Collection 004

Bath & Body Works Holiday Liplicious All I Want Liplgoss Snickerdoodle Squeeze
A freshly baked snickerdoodle flavor.

Bath Body Works Holiday Liplicious All I Want Liplgoss Bath Body Works Liplicious Holiday 2011 Collection 003

Ugh…I need more gloss like I need a hole in my head but you know I’m so buying these…come on how can I resist a lipgloss called Gingerbread Giggle?

I just don’t have that kind of strength to resist.

Available online at www.bathandbodyworks.com

Do you have the will power to say no?

• 9/30/11 11:18 Sarah S.:

Want snickerdoodle squeeze, gingerbread giggle, and one of the peppermints… seriously need to find $$$ in a pair of pants in the back of my closet or something!

• 9/30/11 11:48 the Muse:

closet diving sarah ;-D has to be something under the cushions with the Doritos!

• 9/30/11 11:30 xmissxandristx:

ugh. i NEVER shopped at BBW before i got hired there. now i want everything. damn it. at least i get a discount, right? haha

• 9/30/11 11:47 the Muse:

discount=GOOD andris :D

• 9/30/11 12:15 K:

interesting flavours and lovely packaging too!

• 9/30/11 14:52 Tiffany:

i just got my 20% off coupon in the mail and as soon as i can use it im running over and getting about 5 snickerdoodle glosses and everything pumpkin , oh & gingerbread gloss too! *sigh* i am a bath and body works junkie!

• 9/30/11 23:50 Fey:

PEPPERMINT HUGS. I am going to wear it while dressing as the Peppermint Nightmare/The Hitcher from “Mighty Boosh.”
    The Halloween glosses…I did not like ANY of them. So disappointing!

• 10/4/11 9:20 the Muse:

OMG FEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME costume!

• 10/1/11 0:43 Mara:

oh man a couple of those sound AWESOME but i never wear the b&bw lipgloss, lol. i only ever get it if it’s a “Free” item lol

• 10/1/11 9:56 Tanya:

For some reason I was easily able to skip the Halloween ones (which is weird since I love Halloween), but I REALLY want a few of these. Especially gingerbread. :)

• 10/4/11 9:18 the Muse:

tanya I love your willpower ;D!

• 10/2/11 19:31 HautePJ:

Ohh I’m a sucker for anything sugar plum/winter cranberry flavored. I’ve never tried these before, but I know you are a big fan Muse. Would you say these are moisturizing? Non-sticky? Thanks!

• 10/3/11 15:50 the Muse:

hi PJ pretty tacky/stick/thick with a short wear time, hope this helps!

• 10/3/11 12:11 Jamie:

I usually skip the glosses…I’m more of a sucker for the PocketBacs. The Snickerdoodle one is tempting, though… :-D

• 10/9/11 19:46 telle:

OMG! I HATE BBW!!!!!!!! I will ALWAYS go back to them, horrible horrible crack suppliers! LOL
    I am jonesin’ for the peppermint, snickerdoodle, candied smile…..*le sigh*…. do you think they will have a neat little set like they did recently, that mini 6 set? I HOPE SO beacause i just dont have enough crack BBW gloss……!

when will this be released? so i can stock BBW mercilessly….!!!

• 10/10/11 11:43 the Muse:

it’s at Bath and Body Works now telle…not mini set though sadly :)