Bath & Body Works Slatkin & Co. Holiday 2011 Candle Collection

Bath Body Works Holiday 2011

The new mini Slatkin & Co. Holiday 2011 Candle Collection is available now at your local Bath and Body Works.

I see a few scents I think I’ll snap up!

Check ‘em!

Winter
A festive holiday blend of shimmering pine, orange clove, crisp bay leaf and warm winter woods.

Bath Body Works Slatkin Co. Holiday 2011 Candle Collection 004

Cranberry Pear Bellini
A bright blend of sparkling cranberry and juicy nectarine with sweet pear nectar and luscious black currant.

Bath Body Works Slatkin Co. Holiday 2011 Candle Collection 006

Winter Night
Inspired by the bright moonlight and a distant fire on a crisp, winter night – fir tree, warm cypress and clove bud blend perfectly with cedar and a touch of incense.

Bath Body Works Slatkin Co. Holiday 2011 Candle Collection 005

Gingerbread
The perfect blend of spicy ginger, rich buttercream and brown sugar topped with whipped vanilla frosting.

Bath Body Works Slatkin Co. Holiday 2011 Candle Collection 003

Dark Chocolate Mint
A luscious blend of dark chocolate shavings and pure peppermint, layered with rich vanilla cream and just a touch of caramel.

Bath Body Works Slatkin Co. Holiday 2011 Candle Collection 001

Merry Mistletoe
A magical blend of frosted cranberries, blue spruce and iced citrus make this a merry scent for the season.

Bath Body Works Slatkin Co. Holiday 2011 Candle Collection 008

Candied Sugar Plum
Rich, sugared plums and boysenberries are blended perfectly with sweet orange, cinnamon leaf and a touch of apple.

Bath Body Works Slatkin Co. Holiday 2011 Candle Collection 002

Spiced Apple Toddy
A warming blend of apple brandy and spiced plum, infused with mulled cider and tart cranberry.

Bath Body Works Slatkin Co. Holiday 2011 Candle Collection 007

Some of these sound delightful and they make me eager to experience Bath & Body Works Holiday 2011….wonder what will be in store for us this holiday season?

Available now at Bath & Body Works for the preview price of 3 for $5.

• 9/21/11 14:51 SusanT:

I’ve got Winter & Gingerbread and they’re wonderful. Candied Sugar Plum, though, is way to sickeningly sweet. I also fell in love with Oatmeal Raisin Cookie.

• 9/21/11 14:52 the Muse:

susan had my eye on sugar plum ;-D

• 9/21/11 17:15 Eve:

Must have winter and winternight!

• 9/21/11 18:35 Stacey:

Got the dark chocolate mint at the home fragrance event saturday…AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

• 9/22/11 8:32 JoElla:

I buy Winter every year and love it! It is on the strong side, but great for when you are cooped up in the house.

I haven’t burned the free mini candles yet, but the family voted the gingerbread as the favorite with the smell test.

They brought me out the cranberry pear one to sniff, and I liked it, but it was such a light scent, and to me, felt ‘springy’.

They also have one called “Fireside”.. No Slatkin, just no. If I wanted that kind of snooty smokey smell, I would take up smoking again!

I wanna sniff Winter Night a lot! I wonder if it will smell close to Winter Cabin which I loved!

It is still really warm here in Texas and I really wanna bust out my Autum and Leaves and Fireside Marshmellow candles.. I can’t stand it!
    We are supposed to get a ‘cold front’ today, but that will only drop our temps to near 90 (really? That is a cold front?!)

Has anyone bought Hot Chocolate? My daughter and I sniffed it, loved it but IMO it might be a wee bit too much for burning. We opted for the mini candle (3 for 5.300 size) to try it out.

I can’t wait to read more reviews on these gang! Keep them coming!

• 9/22/11 22:15 dina:

between BBW & philosophy i don’t even know where to start!!! so good, keep the seasonal stuff coming!

• 9/23/11 23:47 Marie:

I have Candied Sugar Plum, Gingerbread, Dark Chocolate Mint and the Marshmallow Mint one. Burned Dark Chocolate Mint and it’s AMAZING!!! Move over Mint Chocolate from last year!

• 9/24/11 2:04 AWata:

JoElla, have you smelled Winter Wonderland?? I’ve been super curious about that…
    I have bought three Hot Chocolate, and it smells wonderful in the house!! Not too strong.
    I have been told that Winter Night smells kinda like going into church. (Not my words)
    And I am burning Candied Sugar Plum now and it smells delightful!

• 9/24/11 2:08 AWata:

the Muse, If you could find out about the new Slatkin Tahitian line, that would be awesome!! There are ones like Indian Mahogany Bergamot, Tahitian Vanilla Embers, Moroccan Wood, Himilayan Chai, Peruvian Black Pepper… would LOVE if you could provide some insight on those candles!

• 9/27/11 9:19 the Muse:

no deets yet awata but as soon as I know will post :)

• 9/27/11 11:58 AWata:

Thanks so much Muse!

• 9/27/11 12:16 the Muse:

my pleasure hun but I didn’t do anything :)

• 9/27/11 12:29 AWata:

lol well thanks for keeping it in mind then :) There is a test store in Tennessee that has them… I just don’t want to order them without any reviews/notes/ or anything like that… I’m weird that way… especially if I can’t tell what they smell like from the name.

• 10/19/11 12:20 Monisola:

I bought a Moroccan Woods candle last night and the scent is awesome. Going back for a Himalayan Chai and Peruvian Black Pepper. The Indian Black pepper and Bergamot (?) stinks and the Tahitian Vanilla is, as my friend Mike put it, is a dud. It smells like a soft vanilla and something else, but its nothing special. I can’t get enough of the Moroccan wood

• 9/26/11 3:45 pandora’s box:

My these do sound tempting. Love winter scents.

• 7/30/12 10:54 HL Hutchinson:

Is Marshmallow Fireside going to be available this year?

• 7/30/12 11:14 the Muse:

I believe it’s coming back for Fall HL and should reach this week in store.