Benefit Lash Lovelies

Benefit Lash Lovelies 005

I gotta tell you something…

Fake lashes fail to excite me.

But I got some of the new Benefit Lash Lovelies in the mail yesterday and suddenly, I’m excited about using fake lashes!

Check ‘em!

Benefit Lash Lovelies will be available this September at Benefit Cosmetic Brow Bars & Boutiques for $15 each. This is a full line of spectacular lashes in a variety of styles and heck Benefit even has its own lash glue to get them on quick and easy like!

With eight different designs to choose from or individual lashes for giving your own lash line a fuller look, these Lash Lovelies are sure to give you just the right fringe of fuller lashes you desire.

Benefit Lash Lovelies 004

Benefit Lash Lovelies 003

Benefit Lash Lovelies 002

Benefit Lash Lovelies 001

I haven’t tried them yet but I was impressed with how full and lush they looked in the packaging.

I’m kinda feeling the love here and I’m excited to take on faslies for once.

What do you think?

Do you wear false lashes?

Would you buy Benefit Lash Lovelies?

I’ll be reviewing these soon!

• 9/2/11 10:42 Sarah S.:

These actually look somehow natural

• 9/2/11 10:56 the Muse:

right sarah? I thought they looked so full and natural ;-D!

• 9/2/11 11:17 Crystal:

They look kind of amazing! Wow. I don’t use fake lashes a lot but these look way better than what I have!

• 9/2/11 11:36 Stacy:

I don’t wear false lashes, but I would definitely wear these for a special occasion!! Can’t wait to see your review with them on!!! Happy Weekend!!!

• 9/2/11 11:40 the Muse:

Happy Weekend Stacy! ;-D I don’t either but these looked so pretty I’m kinda gun ho to try ;D!

• 9/2/11 12:00 Sara:

I’m feeling the second and third pairs. I haven’t yet gotten in to the fake lashes look. Mostly because I just don’t think about it. Partly because I’m a klutz and know it’ll take ages for me to get something so precise down. I look forward to you globbing these bad boys on to your eyes and showing us some test run photos! I’m interested in how they look while on.

• 9/2/11 12:05 the Muse:

sara same here…I’ll probably poke an eye out trying to put them on lol but they were so pretty I’m very tempted to take time and apply!

• 9/2/11 13:14 Morgan:

These are very pretty! I’ve never worn false lashes though, they kind of cross my comfort zone line into the excessive area, I like to keep things simple with makeup! Perhaps for a special occasion or such though, I could see wearing them. But I know girls who wear falsies every day….yeesh!

• 9/2/11 13:48 Mina:

Loving the falsies!!! I am not a huge fan but these also excite me. :) given your long and full lashes, you really wouldnt need falsies much muse. ;)

• 9/6/11 10:49 the Muse:

aw thanks mina ;-D flattered you think so! ;-D

• 9/2/11 15:43 Hai Dao L:

Just wondering, have you ever heard of the Japanese cosmetics line Dolly Wink? I think you would LOVE that line – the packaging is adorable, and the products are great quality! :D

• 9/6/11 10:35 the Muse:

yup sure have hai dao ;) it’s a great line of cosmetics ;-D

• 9/2/11 16:16 Liz!:

Those look really beautiful! I’ve never used falsies before, I may have to make the first time these babies!

• 9/2/11 18:56 tiny:

I’m a falsie-hoar and these are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

• 9/2/11 18:57 tiny:

However, at 15$ a pop, these are kind of WAAAAY overpriced for false lashes imho.

• 9/2/11 19:51 Tiffany:

Super pretty! I love falsies, and I’m so excited Benefit came out with them! I looked online though, and it didn’t have as many online as they do online D:

• 9/3/11 8:48 Majick:

I keep buying them every so often but never get around to actually putting them on. LOL I actually just bought and returned a pair and some glue about 2 months ago because I got them home and said to self, “what was I thinking?”. Anyway, I would love to see them on you when you get a chance. I have some up in my stash, maybe I’ll buy some new glue and have at it. haa… wish me luck.

Good luck to you with your first every eyelash try.

• 9/5/11 17:58 Tiffany:

i am excited about these lashes! i am a former lash junkie and i stopped using them because i could never really find ones to suit my taste but these are FABULOUS! cannot wait to purchase them.

• 9/5/11 22:46 Jessica:

I’m really loving the first and third pairs! I don’t wear false lashes very often, but that’s more because I’m lazy than because of anything else, haha. Also I wish lash adhesive here came in packaging like some Asian ones do, like with an applicator wand and everything. I feel like those are less wasteful than squeezy tubes, not to mention much easier to use.

• 9/6/11 18:15 TokyoChel:

I have a few sets of falsies and absolutely love the way they look on me *IF* I can get them on right the first time. Most of the time, I get them on, they’re looking great, then the inner corner starts popping up. Once that happens, it’s all over. I rip them off in frustration and they sit in their lil tray for another month till I’m feeling brave again.
    I’ve tried all diff kinds of lash glues and techniques, but I guess I’m just a klutz. Let us know if you have any luck as these do look lovely!

• 9/7/11 5:11 Leah:

Never tried em, scared they’ll fall off halfway through the night and I’ll get the dreaded spider cheek… but for Benefit, I may just have to splurge…!

• 9/10/11 0:31 catazure:

Not a falsie gal except for costume parties; my lashes are almost as thick and pretty as the Muse’s!
    I do like the new Benefit mascara, ‘Yes, They’re Real’ and look forward to a Muse review!