Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Cleansing Foam

Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Cleansing Foam

Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Cleansing Foam is a brand new cleaner super powered by vitamin C.

And…

I won’t count my chickens with the vitamin C part as I purchased Bliss Triple Oxygen+C Energizing Cream and was sorely disappointed.

This one, like the moisturizer, promises to breath new life into dull complexions (the cream didn’t ease dullness for me so I have my doubts the cleanser will).

So long as I can forgive bliss for not coming to the rescue of my dullness I can get on board with a foaming cleanser. I’d like to say it’s because of “triple oxygen” but if I’m honest I’m just a kid at heart and like the way the foam feels…it’s just fun!

Promises of tired skin that will be left looking bright and revitalized after use convince me that I need it but I know better.

Available now from Bliss ($28).

What do you think?

Every try the cream?

Love it?

Want to try the foam?

Share it!

• 9/20/11 11:55 Tracy:

I bought the triple Oxygen mask from Bliss, which is not a cheap product and was so disappointed ! Yes the foam is fun and kinda magical, but it did absolutely nothing to my skin. Less than nothing !

• 9/20/11 12:40 Ang:

This looks so fun and refreshing! Want, but cautiously want.

• 9/20/11 12:52 Tammie:

Guess I’ll stick to my Japanese foaming cleansers :)

• 9/20/11 15:48 Cj:

I actually liked the cream! I got it in the set with the face and eye masks. I really like the idea of foaming cleansers so I might try this out. I am in the middle of changing up my skincare routine so this could fill the cleanser spot :P

• 9/21/11 16:09 Tammy:

WOW I had no idea Bliss came out with this cleanser!! The Nuance line actually has something like this, but it works really well.

• 9/22/11 22:54 dina:

hope you review! & pls disregard my inquiry in the eye cream post, i’m catching up backwards :] sorry!

• 9/23/11 14:52 the Muse:

oh no worries d, hope you’re doing well MWAH!

• 9/23/11 15:15 dina:

you too!! :) haven’t been commenting much but swear i’ve been poking around & drooling! have a great weekend =)

• 9/23/11 15:19 the Muse:

hey lady how’s baby lucy? oh it’s ok I imagine you are busy I can totes relate to that! YOU too dear girl!

• 9/23/11 15:25 dina:

too much, all a blur. lucy is awesome, getting so big already & into everything. and waiting to meet auntie muse before she can put start using mama’s philosophy bath!! whenever you get a chance give a yell :) we need to shop & cupcake!