Bobbi Brown Holiday Collection 2011 x

You might be greedy for Bobbi Brown Holiday 2011 Color but let’s not forget about the accessory part of the Holidays!

Take a peek at Bobbi’s newest accessories for Holiday 2011.

Bobbi Brown Holiday 2011 Accessories Party Deluxe Travel Kit Party Collection Mini Brush Set 002

Bobbi Brown Party Collection Mini Brush Set for Holiday 2011 $60
The brushes Bobbi uses most often, perfectly sized for travel and on-the-go makeup application.

Includes four brushes:

• Mini Face Blender Brush
  • Mini Eyeliner
  • Mini Eye Sweep
  • Mini Dual Ended Angle Eye Shadow/Ultra Fine Eyeliner Brush

Bobbi Brown Holiday 2011 Accessories Party Deluxe Travel Kit Party Collection Mini Brush Set 001

Bobbi Brown Party Deluxe Travel Kit $115

I always love Bobbi mini brush sets but thankfully I’m stocked up tight so I can use the extra $60 to indulge in more Holiday 2011 Color from Bobbi!

What’s your lemmings looking like?

Available at Bobbi Brown and www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com starting October 1st.

• 9/27/11 14:19 Arianne:

The travel kit looks amazing! I’m most curious about that. I hope it’s not flimsy or too heavy. I think it looks sharp! :)

• 9/27/11 15:31 Anastasia:

Wow!
    I love mini brush set and deluxe travel kit:)

• 9/27/11 15:49 Susan Lewis:

The travel kit looks intriguing especially as a gift for my son’s girlfriend. However, I have many of Bobbi’s mini brushes and they are waaaay too small to be very useful, IMHO.

• 9/27/11 16:38 Andrea:

The travel kit is going on my holiday wish list for sure! I’ve been looking for something like that for a while now. Plus it’s silver, which I love.

I don’t have a Bobbi Brown counter anywhere near me, so would you mind sharing the details (dimensions, sturdiness, etc.) if you see it at a counter, Muse?

• 9/28/11 10:04 the Muse:

I haven’t seen it in purchase Andrea, sorry :( so not sure how well it is made…if I do will post :)

• 9/28/11 1:50 M:

I love holiday sets! Brush set looks good but I have so many travel brush sets already :) I’m really diggin’ the deluxe travel kit but it’s kinda pricey…so I actually found something very similar that’s half the price!

• 9/28/11 10:04 Maisie Lau:

*Faint*…. OMG. To die for. Enough said.

• 9/29/11 13:32 Coco:

I think I’ll pass….I want that case but I’m not spending $115 for it! Besides it will probably end up at my CCO ;)