Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer SPF 10

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Flawless Wear Concealer SPF 10

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer is a new long wearing concealer from the brand.

Wait really?

Long wearing?

15 hour long wearing?

I’m in!

Jump!

Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer is the latest addition to Estee Lauder’s popular, high performance Double Wear Makeup franchise. This new and improved concealer formula not only delivers the long wear but also has a natural satin finish infused with mineral derived ingredients that are suitable for all skin types.

The best part? Double Wear promises up to 15 hours of long wearing, stay-in-place coverage that does battle with water, sweat and humidity. Staying in place all day without melting, sliding, slipping, or fading!

The concealer’s formula has been enriched with several new technologies and ingredients:

New SkinFlex polymers help ensure longwear coverage that stretches with every expression, squint and smile without ever settling or creasing
Moisture Fill Complex infused with emollient ingredients, including Hyaluronic Acid and natural oils, helps provide non-drying coverage with improved blendability and works to smooth skin’s appearance.
Beautiful satin finish was created with a special blend of soft focus pigments and a luminous pearl blend for skin that looks beautifully, naturally flawless all day.
Enhanced with Vitamin E, and with SPF 10 for protection.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer is available in a range of 10 shades for $22 and available now at Estee Lauder counters or online at www.esteelauder.com

I happen to be a complete concealer junkie so I need to grab some of this as soon as possible.

Whatcha think?

• 9/20/11 11:54 Lori:

Ooh please review when you get it! Right now I use the Lancome Effernaces concealer, but this looks like a nice rival ;) Def. want to hear your thoughts!

• 9/20/11 12:13 the Muse:

lori I really like effanaces ;-D great sweatproof concealer but yup, this def sounds like the rival ;D!

• 9/20/11 12:15 Jessica Allison:

I liked the old DW concealer quite a bit- it was a thinner liquid consistency than most concealers but covered nicely and stayed on. Unfortunately, like almost all brands, the fairest shade was too deep for me most of the year, so here’s hoping the extended color range suits us palebabies!

• 9/20/11 12:41 Ang:

VERY excited to read your review on this! Im a concealer junky too!!!

• 9/20/11 16:45 Lydia:

I bought this last week and I LOVE IT. The light shade is lighter than the previous double wear concealer, and it’s smooth, extremely long wearing and has a slight luminosity, unlike the other, that tended to wear forever, but was drying and smelt a bit like medicine or acne treatments. I recommend!

• 9/20/11 17:15 Rola:

I have the old formula in 02 and it was a bit cakey under the eyes for me. I love both DW and DWL foundations though. Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on this one!

• 9/20/11 17:47 Asuka:

I liked the previous one. I hope this is an improvement – I prefer the satin finish :)

• 9/20/11 20:02 Tia:

Since Estee Lauder owns Mac I wonder how similar this is to the ProLong Wear concealer and if they are the same thing just packaged differently….. Can’t wait for your review!

• 9/20/11 20:38 Stephanie:

EL currently is selling this in a kit with a brush, DWL foundation, and a luminizer for $37. Mine came in the other day and I’ve been pretty pleased with it.

• 9/21/11 4:02 Asuka:

The fact that EL owns MAC does not mean that they share the same formulas. I think that’s a trap most people fall for: e.g. L’ Oreal is a large group that comprises Shu Uemura and Giorgio Armani, along with cheaper Maybelline and L’ Oreal brand products. The cheaper products do not share the same ingredients or technology. Different teams of chemists are developing the most of the products. Each Group aims at diversification of quality and price, when they have many brands, not at equalizing them. It’s a matter of their viability, not our well-being.

• 9/21/11 12:18 Ann:

I actually own this in Light and Light-Medium. They look dark, but when they dry down, they go lighter. I love them. It’s been a staple for me for about 10 years now.

• 1/1/12 23:21 Lori:

Muse,
    Did you ever try this product? I am in search of a good long wearing (not aging) full coverage concealer. I am interested in your thoughts.

• 12/5/12 12:05 anne:

argh I hate that the formula changed on this one. I had mine for over a year and then i was running low so i figured id buy a back up for whenever i need it. Go to swatch it one day and the color was diff, shade light-med was more pink in the new formula, the consistency felt a lil lighter maybe more liquidy but moisturizing. i gave it to my friend who is fair and loves it. I thought about trying it again but i wouldn’t even know what shade to get at this point