It Cosmetics Vitality Cheek Flush Powder Blush Stain & Brush

It Cosmetics Vitality Cheek Flush Powder Blush Stain

I’m feeling the love for It Cosmetics lately.

Ugh like I need another addiction but have you seen the It Cosmetics Vitality Cheek Flush Powder Blush Stain & Brush? They look gorgeous!

Jump!

Vitality Cheek Flush is a cheek stain infused into a powder. Gotta love innovative beauty. The formula is pretty flush of color that has a long wearing formula that’s packed with ingredients such as plum oil, cherry oil, hyaluronic acid, pomegranate, seaweed extract, grape seed, aloe, and jojoba that all work together to treat, hydrate, condition, and nourish your skin. Plus, Vitality Cheek Flush is also paraben-free.

They look so pretty and shimmery! I think what appeals most about these is the promised long wear and the fact that they appear to have that “glow from within” look!

Likey!

Shades Available:

• Pretty in Peony (soft peachy pink)
  • Radiant in Rose (rosy pink)
  • Magical in Mauve (spicy, rosy plum)

It Cosmetics Vitality Cheek Flush Powder Blush Stain Brush003

It Cosmetics Vitality Cheek Flush Powder Blush Stain Brush002

It Cosmetics Vitality Cheek Flush Powder Blush Stain Brush001

Each blush comes with a brush and is available from qvc.com for $35 each!

I feel like hauling at least one to try them out…but ugh which one? They all look gorgeous!

• 9/12/11 12:06 Susan Lewis:

I’d love to hear from anyone who has purchased this blush/brush combo. I’ve got in in my wish list on QVC but I need another blush like a hole in the head. But that brush….it would be probably worth the money just for that!

• 9/12/11 12:08 Susan Lewis:

BTW, I think the shades in order of how the images appear are Rose, Mauve and then Peony (from my memory of watching the QVC show on this product).

• 9/12/11 12:18 the Muse:

hi susan

sorry I wasn’t doing them in order but thanks for clarifying :)

• 9/12/11 13:34 Tammie:

Interesting concept! It’d be nice if they’d carry these in a brick & mortar store though, I just can’t buy anything without swatching first!

• 9/12/11 14:34 Marle:

Thanks, Susan! I was wondering which name went to which blush. Sometimes I get a little confused if the names aren’t matched up with their corresponding colors.

These look so pretty, Muse! I’m drooling over the brush.

• 9/12/11 16:15 JennaP:

Wow, these are gorgeous! The deep berry color would be so pretty for fall! I WANT!

• 9/12/11 19:10 Rozae:

Hi Muse,

I’ll take them all, can’t wait to see swatches!

• 9/13/11 8:40 Joan:

I have two of these on order from QVC…..Radiant Rose and Pretty in Peony with the brushes. Like Susan said, I need another blush (and brush) like a “hole in the head”, but when I saw them, I had to have them. They both look gorgeous and so does the brush. I have two other brushes by It Cosmetics and they’re soooo soft. I just hope the blushes aren’t too shimmery. It Cosmetics seems to be coming out with more products. I have a sample of Bye Bye Pores. If I like that, I’ll order it. I also see new lipsticks by It Cosmetics on QVC, which I’m thinking about also. After I receive the blushes and brushes, I’ll post how I like them.

• 9/15/11 11:34 the Muse:

looking forward to hearing it joan!

• 9/13/11 11:03 Rozae:

Hi Muse,

I’ll take all three please, can’t wait to see the swatches.

• 9/14/11 23:51 Rozae:

Hi Muse,
    I’ll take all three please, can’t wait to see the swatches!

• 9/15/11 9:06 Joan:

I received the It Cosmetics new powder blushes in Radiant Rose and Pretty in Peony with the brushes. The brushes are really nice, very soft. However, I like angled blush brushes a little smaller. The blush shades are gorgeous, but they’re too pigmented. They go on too heavy with that brush. I will try the blush with the small Mac Duo Fiber brush and hope that it goes on lighter. I would be so disappointed to have to return them. I would like to be able to use the brushes for other blushes that aren’t as pigmented.

• 9/15/11 10:53 Susan Lewis:

Joan, can you tell me where it says the blush is made? I am finding that most of IT Cosmetics products are made in China. The ByeBye UnderEye and ByeByePores products are all made there. That is a major concern for me.

• 9/16/11 15:08 Majick:

MUSe – stop it right now! LOL The blush looks nice, the brush? OMG hafta have it… I just love all kinds of brushes (kind of like our pen thing ha ha).
    If you haul I say go for the Mauve – berry colors are going to be very nice this fall.

• 9/19/11 16:39 the Muse:

LOL Majick like I need more blush ;-D!

• 9/16/11 19:15 Joan:

Susan, I just checked the bottom of the blush case and the blush is made in the USA. I checked the tube that the brush came in and the brush is made in China. By the way, in my initial review of the blush, I said I was going to try putting it on with the small Mac stippling brush, hoping that it wouldn’t go on as pigmented as it does with the brush that comes with it. It definitely went on softer and I am keeping both blushes. Still like the brush that comes with the blush, but not for very pigmented blushes. Hope this is helpful.

• 9/17/11 22:06 Susan:

Thanks, Joan. That’s good to hear. Tarte blushes are very pigmented too and I have to be careful with them as well. I’m not as concerned with where synthetic brushes are made since there would be no potential animal cruelty issues. I so want that brush!

Did you find that your skin remained stained as they claimed? Also, I’d love to know your reaction to ByeByePores. I have that product and I like it except for the powder cloud it produces that can be very irritating to my eyes.

• 9/19/11 10:15 Joan:

Susan, the brush is beautiful. I will definitely use it for other blushes. I would definitely recommend ordering the set. I only wore the Peony blush once so far and I did find that it lasted. I love blush and have a collection…..Mac, Tarte as well as other brands, so I do change off. I just ordered a couple blushes from 100 Percent Pure Cosmetics (as if I need another blush). I did order Bye Bye Pores from QVC and will let you know what think. It did get great reviews on QVC, so we’ll see. If you order the “It” blush/brush, let me know what you think.

• 9/23/11 22:40 Ana:

Joan, thanks for the review. Are either of the blushes shimmery? I’ve been eyeing them on QVC but if they’re shimmery, I know that I won’t wear them.

• 10/10/11 10:17 Joan:

I wouldn’t call the blushes shimmery, but they do have a glow. Very pretty shades. My fav is the Peony. QVC now sells the blushes individually, so you can get one shade with the brush, then if you want another shade, you don’t have to get the brush again. The brush is beautiful. Just wish it were smaller, but it is sooooo soft.

• 9/19/11 11:13 Susan Lewis:

Ooo, thanks for the info, Joan. Which blush (Peony vs Rose) would you say is best for fairer complexions)? Ironically you mention 100% Pure cuz I am wearing their blush today! I love it. In fact, I am loving everything I got from a kit I bought off Hautelook. Their blush is also very pigmented so I had to use a light hand. But I love that their products are vegan and all their products, including brushes, cruelty-free.

• 9/19/11 15:35 Joan:

Susan, glad to hear you like the 100% Pure. I ordered two blushes….Mimosa (light coral) and Cherry (a pink shade). I have Chiffon from a kit I received from QVC and though I like it, I don’t love it. I love coral shades and brighter pinks. Anyway, as far as the It Cosmetics blush, I would definitely recommend the Peony shade. It’s a very pretty peachy pink (coral). I also have a fair complexion. I wore the Rose shade today and even with the small duo fiber brush by Mac, I had trouble with it going on too dark. Was a little disappointed. I already threw away the packaging and receipt from QVC. Maybe I’ll keep practicing with that one. But, when I wore Peony, I was happy with that shade. It is ironic that I mentioned 100% Pure and you’re wearing one of those blushes today. Let me know what you think if you order the “It” blush. Again, I definitely recommend the Peony. It is a very pretty shade.

• 10/8/11 19:42 Joan:

After I ordered both the Rose and Peony blushes with the brushes, QVC now sells the blushes by themselves so you don’t have to get another brush if you want to order one or both of the other blush shades. I love the brush, so I just have an extra.

• 10/10/11 12:02 the Muse:

I noticed that Joan ;-D

• 1/13/12 9:41 Joan Andruszkewicz:

Just saw on QVC’s website, one of the new It Cosmetics products (that I missed at midnight) is Vitality Airbrush Cheek Blush Stain with brush in a loose powder in one universal shade. Went on waitlist this morning. Just wanted to let everyone know who love the other It Cosmetics powder blush stain.

• 1/13/12 9:43 the Muse:

damnit I missed that! thanks for the heads up Joan! as always so helpful ;D!