Laura, Laura, Laura why do you do this to me?
Laura Geller has a new baked collection available on auto delivery from QVC. I really, really want it so I’ll depend on you guys to talk me out of it since it contains something I do NOT need more of…
Laura Geller Bake Sale Baked Color Collection includes six full size Laura Geller products for a mere $60 bucks. The set will be available as a one time buy option or on auto delivery which offers new seasonal shades every few months of the set.
I just came off two Laura Geller auto delivers both of which contained Balance-n-Brighten….needless to say I do NOT need more of this.
But….but…I really want this set…*tilts head, implement puppy dog eyes here*
Here’s the break down:
- Laura Geller Spackle Tinted Under Make-Up Primer in Ethereal (luminous pearl pink)
- Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten
- Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten in Pink Buttercream (New Shade)
- Laura Geller Baked Eye Pie Shadow Trio in Birthday Cake (Chocolate, Mocha, and Creamy Strawberry) (New Product Launch)
- Laura Geller Italian Marble Lipstick in Strawberry Toffee (swirl of light and dark pigments)
- Double-Ended Brush
Remind me again why I don’t need it?
Available as an early pre-order for QVC Insiders using item number A221739 (AD Option) or A218398 (Single Purchase) at qvc.com.
Will you haul it?