Laura Geller Bake Sale Baked Color Collection QVC Today’s Special Value

Laura Geller Bake Sale Baked Color Collection QVC Todays Special Value 008

Laura, Laura, Laura why do you do this to me?

Laura Geller has a new baked collection available on auto delivery from QVC. I really, really want it so I’ll depend on you guys to talk me out of it since it contains something I do NOT need more of…

Laura Geller Bake Sale Baked Color Collection QVC Todays Special Value 001

Jump!

Laura Geller Bake Sale Baked Color Collection includes six full size Laura Geller products for a mere $60 bucks. The set will be available as a one time buy option or on auto delivery which offers new seasonal shades every few months of the set.

Problem?

I just came off two Laura Geller auto delivers both of which contained Balance-n-Brighten….needless to say I do NOT need more of this.

But….but…I really want this set…*tilts head, implement puppy dog eyes here*

Here’s the break down:

• Laura Geller Spackle Tinted Under Make-Up Primer in Ethereal (luminous pearl pink)
  • Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten
  • Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten in Pink Buttercream (New Shade)
  • Laura Geller Baked Eye Pie Shadow Trio in Birthday Cake (Chocolate, Mocha, and Creamy Strawberry) (New Product Launch)
  • Laura Geller Italian Marble Lipstick in Strawberry Toffee (swirl of light and dark pigments)
  • Double-Ended Brush

Laura Geller Bake Sale Baked Color Collection QVC Todays Special Value 007

Laura Geller Bake Sale Baked Color Collection QVC Todays Special Value 006

Laura Geller Bake Sale Baked Color Collection QVC Todays Special Value 005

Laura Geller Bake Sale Baked Color Collection QVC Todays Special Value 004

Laura Geller Bake Sale Baked Color Collection QVC Todays Special Value 003

Laura Geller Bake Sale Baked Color Collection QVC Todays Special Value 002

Remind me again why I don’t need it?

Available as an early pre-order for QVC Insiders using item number A221739 (AD Option) or A218398 (Single Purchase) at qvc.com.

Will you haul it?

• 9/7/11 13:35 jodda:

You DO NOT need this… lol.
    WE do not need this. omgosh, it’s just more of the same. Nothing screams different in this collection than my other 478 collections from LG.

If you don’t get it, I won’t either. I’m already breaking my own rule and even looking at this.

***Stepping away from the computer and going to erase this from my brain.
    ***Repeating “We do NOT need more BnB!!!!”

hold strong!

:D

• 9/7/11 13:43 the Muse:

jodda please I’m breaking here, more support more support! *turns head away from the promo image* hold me? ;-D!

• 9/7/11 13:39 Anitacska:

Ooh new blush and eyeshadow trio! Will look out for it on eBay then. :) Did you ever get the Amethyst Skies eyeshadow trio and highlighter product? I love it, the highlighter is so gorgeous!

• 9/7/11 13:52 the Muse:

mmmmmmmmmmmmm is that the one with the prior baked collection anita? if so yes got that ;-D!

• 9/7/11 13:47 Dawn:

I really like the eyeshadow, I may have to hunt on the Bay for that….. *sigh* I wish they would show the AD colors. But really, I have a ton of B&B, and the new one with the spf looks darker to me than the usual fair one…. or it could just be oxidizing with my greasy skin. Anyway, I can’t justify a whole kit just for the eyeshadow, lol

• 9/7/11 13:54 Kris:

The only thing tempting me is the eyeshadow. Like I don’t already have a gazillion eyeshadows in those colors. As much as I love Laura, her TSV’s have been pretty stale lately.

YOU DO NOT NEED THIS!

If it were Tarte, that would be another story! ;)

• 9/7/11 13:55 the Muse:

lol kris ;-D I feel like I need the blush and eyeshadow but not the rest ;-D maybe the lippie dammit HALP! ;D

• 9/7/11 13:59 kiwikiwidragon:

I will also be the voice of reason, hold out for other collections that will be totally different from this!! Hold one, you can do it!!!

• 9/7/11 14:10 the Muse:

I’m trying jenn I’m trying! ;-D

• 9/7/11 15:49 S:

I’m on the fence about this one…loved the Vanilla Nudes kits but I don’t really need any more BnB. Plus I’ve heard as others here have mentioned that the formula labeled w/SPF is darker/muddier. The blush looks pretty but I can’t tell if there’s alot of sparkle; same with the eyeshadow trio. I can’t use spackle due to silicone content so I’ll probably pass on this.

• 9/7/11 16:56 Cj:

I never really tried anything from Laura Geller. Are her speckles any good?

• 9/7/11 17:01 the Muse:

I’d say her regular one is fab for dry skin cj but not a fan of the tinted ones or the luminous ones she does.

• 9/7/11 20:11 Isis:

I really don’t need another blush but those shadows are screaming at me to be used wetted down.

• 9/8/11 3:59 Melissa:

too late for me I caved already. I’m totally out of the bnb so I look at it as a fair value. I the eye shadows might replace the ones I keep in my desk for “emergencies”. I like her baked eye liners but the shadows are not my love so we shall see. The lippie and blush will work fine for me- I hope. AHHH I didn’t talk you out of it sorry bad-blog-fan girl lol O_o

• 9/9/11 10:09 the Muse:

LOL Melissa LMAO! damn YOU!

• 9/8/11 11:47 Laura:

I really want the blush – I’m addicted to LG blushes. And here’s the kicker – I NEED BnB!! I’m out!

But I don’t need the other stuff.

Wanna trade??

• 9/9/11 9:58 the Muse:

not sure if I’m indulging yet laura ;-D…really want…but really don’t need LOL!

• 9/8/11 12:48 LaurieS:

I don’t even have an B&B’s and I know I don’t need this! I don’t care for the lippie, have too many primers already, have a million eye trios& blushes in a similar shade and use BE foundation. There is NO bag and only one brush. IMO, this is not a bargain for me. I’ll wait for Mally or Tarte who will likely come along with something much more tempting.

• 9/9/11 10:28 LaurieS:

It’s me the de-enabler again. I just watched the vids for the TSV and those colors are super shimmery and LOUD or at least they looked loud as applied by LG. Now I’m really not enticed to shell out nearly $70.00.

• 9/10/11 9:51 Liz:

Mine shipped today. :-)

I had to guess on the bnb shade, was torn between fair and regular. I crossed my fingers and got fair, we’ll see! I wear Bobbi 3.5, dunno what the MAC equivalent is. I hope it works.