L’Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara

LOreal Voluminous False Fiver Lashes Mascara

L’Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara is a brand new mascara that features a waterproof fiber formula. I’m not particularly keen on fiber mascara since I always feel like I have a lash in my eye when I wear them but curious if L’Oreal new mascara might be worth the haul.

Have you tried?

Available now at drugstore.

• 9/26/11 14:35 Barb:

Need to find out how these are. I am always on the hunt for a mascara that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg to lengthen and plumpen my barely there lashes :)

• 9/26/11 15:24 Cc:

Just went to walmart and happened to see new mascara from loreal, false Lash fibers. I had to get it just to try it, IM a big mascara junkie and on the lookout for my hg mascara, now mind you, I love the dramatic Lash look and like many others claim to be dramtic, well I can honestly say that I found my hg mascara. If you want a more natural look then I wouldn’t suggest this got you. If you have thin, sparse lashes, then I would definitely check this out if your looking for a more dramatic look.

• 9/27/11 8:19 JenJ:

Must…try…this! *adds to list for Target run* I like the original voluminous and million lashes.

• 9/27/11 10:27 GinaaJoe:

I absolutely love the new Fiber False Lash and have even discarded my beloved Dior mascara in favor of L’Oréal…highly recommend it!

• 10/1/11 5:24 Rebecca:

I’ve seen it at Walmart and thought hmmm, another mascara. Then I looked it up on their France websites and saw they have a carbon black version. So I figure it must be good if they have several versions already. The pics I’ve seen have been amazing, and apparently it doesn’t flake or smudge for the entire day.

• 10/4/11 9:19 the Muse:

ha no worries rebecca I have my moments, many of them!

• 10/1/11 5:25 Rebecca: