Lush Cosmetics Phoenix Rising Bath Bomb

Lush Cosmetics Phoenix Rising Bath Bomb

Lush Cosmetics Phoenix Rising Bath Bomb is one of 16 new products that Lush UK has released for Fall 2011.

Let’s take a peek!

Phoenix Rising (£2.95) is a cinnamon stick bath bomb to warm your bath with a delicate spiciness! Exotic essential oils of fruit and spices combo with cinnamon to create a soothing bathing experience!

I can probably skip this one, cinnamon and I never get along. I’m more of a sugar and spice girl and this sounds more of a darker blend…what do you think?

Phoenix Rising is available now from Lush UK (They ship to the US).

• 9/16/11 21:21 Christine:

So I have this lil obsession with *all* things purple, and even though I’m at University & do not have a bath anywhere near me, I stilllll really want these. *sigh* So silly :).

• 9/16/11 21:59 Angela:

A friend of mine warned me against buying any bath bombs that are yellow or brown. She said she has had them, and it’s a really disconcerting event to watch the bathwater turn that color (hopefully this is self-explanatory).

• 9/17/11 2:53 the Muse:

this isn’t brown or yellow angela.

• 9/18/11 2:45 nicolle:

it just a bath bomb…big deal if it turns yellow or brown, or even black, if it smells good and works, I am all over it! :) plus, it is only temporary.

• 9/19/11 6:27 the Muse:

i concur nicolle :)

• 9/16/11 22:31 Melissa:

omg. I love cinnamon I love bath bombs I live in Phoenix. Whats more to call to me? I have to try this. I want some of the other new things too. I see a lush uk order coming on. I havent ordered from uk in over 2 years. But this time I can’t wait for it to hit the NA stores. Im gonna wait a week just til it cools down a bit more. Cant risk any lovelies melting.

• 9/16/11 23:31 Vanessa:

I’m interested enough to try. Though it looks more like it could carry their Icon scent.

• 9/17/11 1:26 The Lacquered Lady:

These are so beautiful! I wouldn’t want to use them, just admire them!

• 9/17/11 1:37 Aiia:

Muse, I love you, but soap =/= cosmetics. :I

• 9/17/11 2:50 the Muse:

hi aiia not sure what you mean by soap =/= cosmetics???

• 9/17/11 11:33 Mesmerize:

hey Muse, maybe she means “doesn’t equal”? I don’t necessarily agree with that statement tho. It may not be cosmetics per say, but I still think you can review this fancy bath bomb since it falls under the ‘Beauty’ umbrella.

• 9/19/11 16:28 the Muse:

mmm mesmerize if that’s the case it sucks lol! I’ve been blogging Lush since I started this blog plus if I blogged cosmetics all the time, well, it would be dull and yes this totally falls into beauty as far as I am concerned!

• 9/17/11 13:30 Fey:

=/= means ‘does not equal’
        It’s fair to say soap and cosmetics and skincare can all fall under the category of ‘beauty blog.’
        This bath bomb reminds me of Harry Potter. I’m going to get it!

• 9/19/11 16:35 the Muse:

I concur fey ;-D

HA ME TOO girl!

• 9/17/11 14:48 annika:

That’s the name of the company.

• 9/17/11 3:05 18thCenturyFox:

Muse I beg to differ with Alia- these certainly ARE cosmetic
    as in enhancing ones sense of beauty. Lush products can certainly increase my sense of loveliness so keep it coming and THANK you!

• 9/19/11 16:30 the Muse:

imma agree 18thcenturyfox I wasn’t sure if that was what she meant. would be dull if I blogged cosmetics all the time…*rolls eyes* ;-D my pleasure dear!

• 9/17/11 11:03 Pilar:

Wierd comments going on in this post…..if you don’t like the post then don’t read about it!!!
    On a happier note, I love that you are telling us about these. Otherwise we would know they exit st, so thank you Muse!!! :)
    I was wondering if you know if they are going to bring these to the US? I know you said they will mail to the US, but there’s something special about going into a LUSH store and smelling them….

• 9/19/11 16:29 the Muse:

my pleasure pilar ;-D cheers! ;-D They prob will…I’d say a few weeks to a month as that’s the normal release time frame with Lush UK to Lush NA releases :)

• 9/17/11 13:34 Regina:

omg! i want this in the us stores now
    !!

• 9/17/11 18:31 Donna:

I think she means soap doesn’t equal cosmetics. But this is a bath ballistic. And you’re one of the few beauty blogs that even talks about Lush.

I bought this one too, but I am wondering if it’s just going to smell like Hot Java. Or like dropping a New in my bath. Yick.

• 9/19/11 16:32 the Muse:

well that stinks donna ;-D I’ve talked about Lush for over three years on Musings :) and I won’t stop now and I do consider it beauty ;-D OMG you don’t like new?!

• 9/18/11 0:58 Cass:

Mmm, I love cinnamon. This looks like it would be delish. Nothing better than a warm and sweet bubble bath!

• 9/20/11 15:07 Felis:

I’m going to buy like 15 of these, lol.