Mally Defend Your Beauty High Performance Collection Swatches, Photos

Mally Defend Your Beauty High Performance Collection Swatches Photos 001

A special thanks to Diane today for not only swatches and photos of the Mally Defend Your Beauty High Performance Collection QVC Today’s Special Value but also for taking photos of herself wearing the set. Might I say she’s looking incredibly fresh faced and pretty!

Thanks for sharing Diane!

Jump ahead for her swatches and FOTD.

Mally Defend Your Beauty High Performance Collection Swatches Photos 012

Mally Defend Your Beauty High Performance Collection Swatches Photos 011

Mally Defend Your Beauty High Performance Collection Swatches Photos 010

Mally Defend Your Beauty High Performance Collection Swatches Photos 009

Mally Defend Your Beauty High Performance Collection Swatches Photos 008

Mally Defend Your Beauty High Performance Collection Swatches Photos 002

Mally Defend Your Beauty High Performance Collection Swatches Photos 007

Mally Defend Your Beauty High Performance Collection Swatches Photos 006

Mally Defend Your Beauty High Performance Collection Swatches Photos 005

Mally Defend Your Beauty High Performance Collection Swatches Photos 004

Mally Defend Your Beauty High Performance Collection Swatches Photos 003

I wasn’t sure I needed this set but after seeing Diane in it, I’m convinced I need it.

It’s available today as a single shipment or auto delivery for $63 at QVC.com

• 9/23/11 12:06 Sarah S.:

GORGEOUS eyes!

• 9/23/11 12:21 Cj:

Wow I am really tempted to get this now! She looks amazing, is she really only wearing the face defender? Or does she have foundation on too?

• 9/23/11 14:30 the Muse:

I’m not sure CJ :-D I think she said foundation too in her email to me…! but I’m sure she’ll reply once she sees your question ;-D she looks so fresh and natural!

• 9/26/11 14:11 Cj:

Hey Muse, I saw something on KarlaSugar today, she had like a little preview of some of the spring 2012 Mac products and one of em was something called a skin smoother, I think it’s gonna be their version of the face defender!

• 9/27/11 9:15 the Muse:

interesting CJ! I’d be willing to try out MAC’s version!

• 9/23/11 13:37 Annette:

Oh no, I should not have read this post, lol. I was going to be good and skip this tsv, but now I think I need it. It looks so pretty on Diane.

• 9/23/11 15:19 diane:

thanks for sweet compliments everyone! <3

i am really obsessed w/what mally does for my skin. it's unreal!

the blush especially is AMAZING!!!!

my face has on:
    -mally poreless prep primer
    -mally ultimate performance foundation in medium
    -face defender blush
    -face defender hightler
    -poreless face defender

• 9/23/11 15:52 Cj:

You really do look amazing and so natural! I’m definitely gonna get this now, and maybe their foundation if I can find the right shade lol

• 9/24/11 11:23 diane:

i actually just made a youtube video comparing 2 of mally’s foundations!..if it helps, i’m wearing a medium shade in the ultimate performance where as her poreless perfection foundation i find the medium to be a tad dark LOL

• 9/25/11 10:52 Cj:

Awesome! The ultimate performance is deff for me :)

• 9/23/11 16:07 Lulee:

you have AMAZING eyes! looooove the color!

• 9/23/11 16:07 the Muse:

aw thanks lulee ;D!

• 9/23/11 15:44 Susan:

Beautiful! I cant wait to get mine. Great swatches and pics!

• 9/23/11 20:12 Elizabeth Flaherty:

Great pics. I will have to check out this brand. It is one I have not heard of, thanks for sharing.

• 9/23/11 20:19 catazure:

I love everything but the lipgloss – the color is a little dense to my eyes. And speaking of eyes , WOW! Diane’s eyes look great, and so does her face. Very fresh and natural looking. I am going to check this out.
    Thanks for sharing, Muse!

• 9/24/11 0:48 Kasiah:

My bf bought this for me today and I can’t wait to get it!!

• 9/24/11 6:26 Viva:

You look gorgeous diane…

everything just look awesome on you – the gloss , blush … wow!

• 9/24/11 8:45 Joan:

I ordered the Mally TSV yesterday. All the products looked awesome. Saw Mally putting the blush on with her fingers. Is it a creme blush or is it a powder blush. Whichever it is, it looks so pretty.

• 9/24/11 8:50 Joan:

Diane, forgot to say in my previous comment that you have gorgeous skin and thank you for the pictures and swatches. I also asked in my previous comment whether the blush is a creme blush or powder? All the makeup looks gorgeous on you.

• 9/24/11 11:25 diane:

thanks for sweet compliments everyone!! =)

glad I can help out the fabulous muse & readers by swatching!

@catazure- i prefer a bolder lip so i kinda layered that gloss on! haha..it can be applied lighter for a more sheer color ;)

@joan- the blush is more of a cream consistency, but truly the texture is unlike anything else i ever felt in a makeup.

• 9/27/11 21:20 Joan:

Thanks, Diane. I got my collection today and can’t wait to use all the products. I swatched everything on my hand. I love the eyeliner and eyeshadow. I’m into those shades lately. Also love the lipgloss. You’re right about the blush. It feels really nice. Can’t wait to try it. I’m not sure about the shimmer powder, but I’ll give it a try.

• 9/26/11 17:46 Laura:

She looks prettier then the models on QVC!

WHY do they always put so much mascara on the QVC models – they look like scarey hairy spiders on their eyes, all clumpy! They really need to pull back a bit!

• 9/26/11 18:45 the Muse:

ha laura too true!

• 10/5/11 10:59 Cj:

Hey Muse did you get your set yet?? I am totally inlove with mine! The face defender is like my new best friend lol and the blush and highlighter are completely gorgeous.

• 10/5/11 11:17 the Muse:

yeesssssssssss but I haven’t opened it LOL! I LOVE face defender, I’m happy to hear you are loving it, fantastic stuff particularly in the heat ;D!

• 10/5/11 11:29 Cj:

Omg you haven’t opened it yet?! You have way more will power than me lol right when I hear the mail guy I rush outside with a knife to open to box rofl :P I can’t get over how silky n soft the products feel and make my skin feel, it’s amazing :)

• 10/5/11 11:33 the Muse:

LOL! I haz mental picture of that ;-D I actually tossed it into a pile to be reviewed EEP! I think i have makeup burn out dude. I’m so glad you are loving it…..you should dry her eye primer, I hated it at first, but now love it for my dry eyes!

• 10/5/11 12:35 diane:

CJ you sound like me attacking the UPS guy! LOL..i kindly refer to him as my “buddy in brown”..the pore defender stuff is like no other!

makeup burnout?? If you ever want a guest blogger to help test and review I’m be more then happy to help out! LOL

i recently got mally eye primer & eye gel at her bendel event..didn’t know much about them before- i’m hooked! they rock!!

• 10/5/11 11:52 Laura:

My mini review:
    This is my first of Mally’s makeup. And I have oily skin/eyelids too.

I’ve heard before that the travel size face defender – you don’t get the good sponge which is true – that thin flimsy sponge sucks – but I used my beauty belnder and it’s FAB!

I loved everything in the kit – my only beef was that the highlighter (which is amazing) is not “bullet proof” like everything else. It rubs off super easy. But it goes on smooth and it’s a very light color and doesn’t settle into wrinkles. Makes my wrinkles look better!

• 10/5/11 12:18 the Muse:

thanks for sharing laura ;-D!

• 10/5/11 12:31 Laura:

OH I forgot one thing!

It was a bit much color. Purple eyes , with bright pink cheeks and bright lips – I felt like I should be 25 years old and in 1986. (I’m 38)

I love the gloss color but will wear it with a neutral eye.

So I paired a goldish shimmer neutral glass with the look and I felt much less 1980s :P

• 10/5/11 12:45 Cj:

I totally agree about the sponge thing! I saw videos of the regular face defender and it comes with a much thicker higher quality sponge. I actually use the Elizabeth Arden blender brush which is like a sponge with a handle lol and it works pretty good :)

• 10/8/11 19:50 Joan:

Today on QVC, Mally introduced the Face Defender Blush in a choice of two shades, Flawless Pink and Poreless Peach. Both look like very pretty shades. They’re on advanced sale and will be shipped on October 24th. I ordered both shades. Before this it was just available as part of the Defend Your Beauty collection. Just wanted everyone to know if you love the blush in this collection. I do!

• 10/10/11 12:41 Cj:

Wow thanks for telling us! Getting the peach ASAP :)