Philosophy Cozy Christmas Shower Gel and Body Lotion for Holiday 2011

I have a feeling it’s going to be a cozy Christmas with Philosophy!

Jump!

Philosophy Cozy Christmas Comforting Vanilla Jasmine Body Lotion $16
Features natural oils and shea butter for silky soft skin and a comforting vanilla jasmine scent.

Philosophy Cozy Christmas Comforting Vanilla Jasmine Shower Gel $16
Comforting vanilla jasmine shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath provides you with some much-needed relaxation.

Available now at www.philosophy.com

Dontcha find Vanilla and Jasmine really complex for Philosophy? It’s interesting where they are going with scents lately!

• 9/22/11 17:45 Eve:

Hm, vanilla and jasmine don’t really make me think “cozy” but I guess they’re trying something new besides cinnamon, apple, cloves, etc.

• 9/22/11 22:20 Ruth:

There is nothing as revolting to me than the smell of vanilla, yuck ! I much prefer a soft floral scent to my body lotions.

• 9/23/11 7:29 Laura:

Yuck!! I saw cozy and christmas and thought “yay a fireside kind of scent ” but alas its just as sweet and gourmand as their other scents. And i hate vanilla too. I do not like smelling like food. :(

• 9/23/11 13:03 Nik:

Christina isn’t with Philosophy anymore right? This kind seems anti Philosophy. I think that with the oils and butters, the scents smell off after a few months. I’m sticking with their fragrances, but haven’t been buying their shower gels :/

• 9/23/11 14:36 the Muse:

nik really?? I didn’t know that!

• 9/24/11 13:31 Nik:

I remember her saying a while back on qvc, that she was no longer with philosophy, but would make some appearances to talk about the products she believed in. I love Christina, I don’t like some of the recent philosophy products. I remember eternal grace came out, on qvc she flat out said, “I wouldn’t wear this” (!!!) and looked disgusted and disappointed! I like summer grace, I wonder if divine is any good and if she is asked her opinion still!