Philosophy Cozy Christmas Shower Gel and Body Lotion for Holiday 2011

Philosophy Cozy Christmas Shower Gel and Body Lotion

I have a feeling it’s going to be a cozy Christmas with Philosophy!

Jump!

Philosophy Cozy Christmas Comforting Vanilla Jasmine Body Lotion $16
Features natural oils and shea butter for silky soft skin and a comforting vanilla jasmine scent.

Philosophy Cozy Christmas Shower Gel and Body Lotion 001

Philosophy Cozy Christmas Comforting Vanilla Jasmine Shower Gel $16
Comforting vanilla jasmine shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath provides you with some much-needed relaxation.

Philosophy Cozy Christmas Shower Gel and Body Lotion 002

Available now at www.philosophy.com

Dontcha find Vanilla and Jasmine really complex for Philosophy? It’s interesting where they are going with scents lately!

• 9/22/11 17:45 Eve:

Hm, vanilla and jasmine don’t really make me think “cozy” but I guess they’re trying something new besides cinnamon, apple, cloves, etc.

• 9/22/11 22:20 Ruth:

There is nothing as revolting to me than the smell of vanilla, yuck ! I much prefer a soft floral scent to my body lotions.

• 9/23/11 7:29 Laura:

Yuck!! I saw cozy and christmas and thought “yay a fireside kind of scent ” but alas its just as sweet and gourmand as their other scents. And i hate vanilla too. I do not like smelling like food. :(

• 9/23/11 13:03 Nik:

Christina isn’t with Philosophy anymore right? This kind seems anti Philosophy. I think that with the oils and butters, the scents smell off after a few months. I’m sticking with their fragrances, but haven’t been buying their shower gels :/

• 9/23/11 14:36 the Muse:

nik really?? I didn’t know that!

• 9/24/11 13:31 Nik:

I remember her saying a while back on qvc, that she was no longer with philosophy, but would make some appearances to talk about the products she believed in. I love Christina, I don’t like some of the recent philosophy products. I remember eternal grace came out, on qvc she flat out said, “I wouldn’t wear this” (!!!) and looked disgusted and disappointed! I like summer grace, I wonder if divine is any good and if she is asked her opinion still!