Philosophy Holiday 2011

Philosophy Holiday Collection 2011 Philosophy for Holiday 2011

More of the Philosophy Holiday 2011 Collection is popping up online.

If you missed my prior post please click here and jump ahead to enjoy more offerings for the Holidays!

Philosophy Oh Twinkling Night Duo $15
Includes Shower Gels:

• Holiday Lights Aglow (energizing citrus and fresh evergreen scent)
  • Twinkle Berry (bright raspberry-punch scent)

Philosophy Holiday 2011 006

Philosophy Peace on Earth Duo $20
Includes Tranquil Orchid Shower Gel and Body Lotion

Philosophy Holiday 2011 002

Philosophy Snow Angel Sweetly Fallen Snow Body Spritz $22
Surround yourself in a fresh snowfall. ‘snow angel’ body spritz is a lightweight, refreshing perfumed mist formulated with multiple moisturizing agents to hydrate skin, while antioxidants help soothe and protect skin against environmental attack. ‘snow angel’ body spritz mists your body with a sweetly fallen snow scent to bring you a truly delightful winter experience.

Philosophy Holiday 2011 001

Philosophy Sugar Plum Frost Duo $18
Includes:

• Sugar Plum Frost Shower Gel (The crisp sugar plum scent captures the cooling essence of the outdoors with plum-perfect sweetness for a magical experience)
  • Sugar Plum Frost Lipshine

Philosophy Holiday 2011 003

Philosophy Jingle Joy Duo $20
Includes:

• Jingle Joy Shower Gel (the scent of sweet winter air)
  • Jingle Joy Body Lotion (the scent of sweet winter air)

Philosophy Holiday 2011 004

Philosophy Silent Snowfall Duo $15
Includes:

• Peace on Earth Shower Gel (tranquil orchid scented)
  • Snow Angel (sweetly fallen snow scented)

Philosophy Holiday 2011 005

Philosophy Snow Kisses Duo $20
Includes:

• Snow Kisses Shower Gel (the fresh, cool essence of crisp snow, finished with evergreen and subtle vanilla)
  • Snow Kisses Body Lotion (the fresh, cool essence of crisp snow, finished with evergreen and subtle vanilla)

Philosophy Holiday 2011 007

Philosophy The More the Merrier $26
Includes:

• Twinkle berry Shower Gel
  • Candy Cane Shower Gel
  • Have a Cherry Christmas Shower Gel
  • Marshmallows for Toasting Shower Gel
  • Marshmallows for Toasting Lipshine

Philosophy Holiday 2011 008

Lots of fun goodies to choose from as gifts for giving or for yourself this year.

Anything you want to add to your Christmas wish list?

Available now at Nordstrom.com

• 9/23/11 10:18 JenJ:

Happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy! *dances around in chair* Loves their holiday sets. I get a few to give and find a lil something for myself :)

• 9/23/11 10:38 Catherine:

Do you know if these will be available at Sephora as well? I hope so because there are no nordstroms in Canada

• 9/23/11 12:17 Vanessa:

The philosophy body spritzers are soooo amazing! I own the peaches & cream one and whenever I wear it, people stop me on the street & tell me how great I smell! and it lasts a super long time… I’m stoked they’re coming out with more!

• 9/23/11 12:59 Eve:

I’m curious as to what snow angel smells like. Winter can’t come soon enough. Still 80-90 degrees here. :(

• 9/23/11 15:25 diane:

def want snow angel mist and snow kisses set! i have to be careful not to overdo philosophy shower gels (bc its soo easy to do that!!) but ive been good lady so i won’t feel bad about these sets!

• 9/23/11 15:27 the Muse:

diane totes know what you mean I always over do it! I’m keeping myself sane this year and not doing that!

• 9/23/11 22:43 Melissa:

I’m so glad they are doing 8 ounce duos for the holiday. That is my favorite. because I use em up before I get bored. just finished my lemon from the summer and I’m starting my peaches. Perfect timing. TY for posting the goodies.

• 9/24/11 23:18 Maddie:

I would love for Philosophy to do 8oz bottles/sets without the lotions…i tend not to use their lotions so much. Having said that, I am so excited by their holiday collection! I’m gonna order stuff already, just waiting for a sale :)

• 9/27/11 9:19 the Muse:

me too maddie I find the lotions sticky :-/

• 9/27/11 14:16 Maddie:

yeah, and not moisturizing enough :/

• 9/27/11 14:20 the Muse:

*nod*!

• 9/24/11 23:31 Maddie:

As a non-american, I have no idea what Eggnog tastes or smells like, but I am so ordering some Nog gel this year! Noms

• 9/26/11 2:19 christine:

that’s it. i need them. ALL.

• 9/27/11 20:22 teasha:

I want them all. I just love philosophy winter scents. I wish I could find a lotion of the gingerbread man. Hopefully they do a lotion this year. I love their lotions. They sink in fast. The gels have a great creamy lather. I really love philosophy B&B. I just do not like the gels as a shampoo. Good if you are in a pinch though.