Pixi Beauty Fall 2011 Collection

Pixi Cosmetics

Pixi Beauty Fall 2011 Collection probably has the largest product release this season among Target’s house brands. They also have not only color cosmetics but a new interesting primer.

Let’s take a look!

Pixi Fake Awake Kit $28

Pixi Cosmetics Fall 2011 Collection 005

Pixi All Over Magic $24

Pixi Cosmetics Fall 2011 Collection 006

Pixi Succulent Lip Twin Opal Orchid $18

Pixi Cosmetics Fall 2011 Collection 007

I already reviewed the concealer which I quite lined and I’m currently testing out the line serum, review coming soon!

Have you tried anything from Pixi Fall?

Planning it?

If you’re super fair of skin Pixi is a great place to start as the shades are all very light and ideal for paler skin types.

Pixi Fall 2011 will be available at Target, Target.com, or on Pixie’s website at www.pixibeauty.com

Use promo code TWENTYOFF on the Pixi site and enjoy 20% off your total of $50 or more.

• 9/1/11 18:35 breyerchic04:

I might get the fake awake kit. I really like the pixi look. I thought about the concealer but decided I’d rather just go with boi-ing

• 9/1/11 19:34 Tammie:

These things always look so cute but I have such a hard time paying Sephora prices for makeup at Target :| I just have a mental block! Blah!

• 9/2/11 15:16 Ruthless:

Same. I find the Pixi palettes that show up at Winners (TJ maxx or Ross of Canada) are of poor quality and cheap packaging. No thanks

• 9/1/11 20:12 Polly:

Ooh the blushes and the Fake Awake kit look intriguing!

• 9/1/11 21:16 Sarah S.:

Ooh, I’d love to see swatches of the fake awake kit… but I just can’t bring myself to spend this for a brand at Target …

• 9/2/11 9:54 the Muse:

sarah gonna swatch soon ;-D and I understand…I always think budget when I think target ;-D so yeah, hard to swallow sometimes but pixi offers 20% off all the time on their website ;-D

• 9/2/11 0:36 Suzie:

I have always really wanted to try a foundation from Pixi, I’m not even sure why. For 30 dollars I could get something from Sephora though. Have you ever tried one of their foundations?

• 9/2/11 9:52 the Muse:

I haven’t suzie sorry :) I’ve tried other pieces but not the foundation :)

• 9/2/11 0:43 Sarah:

One of my favorite things is pixi’s eye bright liner no.1 in nude! I went to Target to get it after I saw Lisa Eldridge’s tutorial on Audrey Hepburn. It is expensive at $16, but you only use a little bit in your waterline. It lasts all day, and normally when I put liners in the waterline they water out. This is one of the best makeup purchases I’ve made.

• 9/2/11 7:50 Renata:

The Flawless Beauty Primer is a great highlighter. I mean *great*. Love it.

• 9/2/11 11:57 LipstickChick:

I’d be so into trying this line more if Target had any sort of return policy like other stores … I bought one of the fairy bronzers last year, and it was such a dud, and I was out the money, since they don’t accept returns. Le suck lol.