Revlon Expressionists Gucci Westman for Revlon for Fall 2011

Revlon Expressionists Gucci Westman for Revlon for Fall 2011 003

Revlon Expressionists Collection for Fall 2011 is a collection that was collaborated with Gucci Westman. It’s also the introduction of the new Revlon Diamond Lust Eyeshadows which I’ve kinda fallen in love with.

Take a peek!

Revlon Expressionists Gucci Westman for Revlon for Fall 2011 002

Revlon Expressionists Gucci Westman for Revlon for Fall 2011 004

Revlon Expressionists Gucci Westman for Revlon for Fall 2011 001

I snatched up a lipstick and some of the Diamond Lust Eyeshadows. Couldn’t help but wish they included some blushes with this collection.

Thoughts?

Tried the new Diamond Lusts yet?

Do share!

• 9/26/11 13:30 Sarah S.:

I got those nail polishes a few weeks ago. Will you show us the lippie swatch?

• 9/26/11 13:32 the Muse:

def Sarah :) later this week will feature swatches of the shadows/lippie.

• 9/26/11 13:55 kiwikiwidragon:

Got that beautiful teal one, wish they had the grey one at the time i was there. walgreens had all revlon 40% off plus the sales gal gave me coupons for 2 dollars off! got that lip quad thing too. i spent like 4.50 for both….super deal

• 9/26/11 13:56 the Muse:

SWEET kiki! ;-D That quad, didn’t they have one last year or even the same one? or am I nuts?

• 9/26/11 14:17 kiwikiwidragon:

Not sure, it has similar colors to the ones in the pots that launched in the spring. I haven’t tried it yet, sometimes its so hard to disturb new makeup, it’s too pretty. i have that issue with a few of my latest purchases :)

• 9/27/11 9:14 the Muse:

lol jen I know exactly whatcha mean!

• 9/26/11 14:07 JoElla:

I so lucked out! My local grocery store had 3.00 off coupons and I went a wee bit nuts

I bought all the nail polishes and the violet lipstick. Love them!

I bought the neptune shadow and the night sky. I haven’t really played with the shadows yet.

• 9/26/11 14:17 the Muse:

nice haul Jo! I haven’t played with the shadows yet either ;-D looking forward to it!

• 9/26/11 14:09 katrosado5:

That purple nail polish looks interesting. I’m in the mood for a warm purple this fall.

• 9/26/11 14:32 Barb:

I picked up the purple polish Facets of Fuschia. Saw it on another blog and needed to get it. It’s gorgeous and I can’t wait to put it on my nails :)

• 9/26/11 14:59 Chanelle:

I am OBSESSED with this collection. I can’t wait to see swatches! I got the purple colorstay and superlustruous glosses, and the 3 glittery nail polishes. It was on sale at Walgreen’s yesterday for 40% off, plus I got an additional $2 off everything with a coupon! I picked up the teal and purple glittery eyeshadows as well, but haven’t tried them out yet.

• 9/26/11 14:59 Chanelle:

I forgot to add – the one thing I didn’t pick up that I really wish I had is that Abstract Orange lipstick! It looked so unique and gorgeous!

• 9/26/11 15:01 the Muse:

got dat one myself chanelle ;D

• 9/26/11 19:19 Chanelle:

Ooh! Can’t wait to see swatches!!

• 9/26/11 18:40 Pamela:

The diamond lust eyeshadows are unreal!!!!!!!!!!!!, I’ve been looking for eyeshadows like them for over a year now but nothing affordable except victorias secrets hypergloss eyeshimmer that I love but the only one that has a ton of glitter is only the silver one but revlon wow!!! they have pink, blue, black, baby pink, I bought them all!!!! they were buy one get the other onr 50% off. Too bad it wasthere was only one black one :(. If you LOVE shimmer like I do You should totally go for this SUper pigmented eyeshadows, The black one in particular is unreal IM IN LOVE WITH THEM!

• 9/26/11 22:21 heather:

where is this revlon collection popping up at?

• 9/27/11 9:10 the Muse:

saw it at harmon’s and walgreens

• 9/26/11 22:31 Tiffany:

i was dying to get them at my local rite aid but sadly there is no more shadows :{ guess im gonna go have to hunt after them, at another drugstore! please review the shadows [:

• 9/27/11 1:17 deb:

I got the Facets of Fuchsia polish. I had one of the glosses in my hand like 3 times but I finally put it back. I really don’t NEED another gloss, but Revlon does make a nice lipgloss.

• 9/27/11 9:00 Telle:

Wow!! I can’t wait for this to come out in Canada! YAY!! :)

• 9/27/11 9:18 CupK8:

I might need to get Facets of Fuschia – I’ve seen some swatches that suggest it’s close enough to Bad Romance by Deborah Lippmann to satisfy me. :)

• 9/27/11 12:12 Harshleen:

This revlon collection looks great! I haven’t seen it in my area yet……is it available in Target?

• 9/27/11 12:16 the Muse:

not that I know of harshleen, Target never gets these LE displaus or at least mine never does :-/

• 9/28/11 12:01 Anita:

If you’re lucky, you can find faucets of fuchsia in the regular Revlon nail polish racks at Target.

• 9/27/11 14:39 Andie:

omg i found these at rite aid fully stocked. they are BOGO 50%. picked up the purple polish IN LOVE), two of the shaodws in the purple and black shadows (looks grey but both are amazingly spah-kely!!!) and the purple liptsick (LOVE! its nots scary) and beige lipgloss(which im returning, didnt look good on hispanic skin lol).