Stila Positive and Pretty Palette 2011

Stila Positive and Pretty Palette 002

Stila Positive and Pretty Palette is this year’s Breast Cancer Awareness Palette from the brand done up in the style of the Beach and Travel Girl Palette this one sports the same budget price tag of $14.

Take a look!

Stila Positive and Pretty Palette 003

Eyeshadows:

• Gift
  • Passion
  • Positive
  • Beauty

Cheek color:

• Pretty

Bronzing powder:

• Empower

Stila Positive and Pretty Palette 001

I’m not sure how much of the proceeds go to BCA but I’ll update when I know more.

This is available now on www.zappos.com

I’m looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this one.

I may haul!

• 9/21/11 9:38 Sarah S.:

Oh, goodness. I may need to cut myself from all these stila palettes at last… Muse, did you see the Tokidoki for Sephora holiday stuff! Surely you must be posting on it soon unless I scooped you! of course, you will get better images fo’ sho’ ;)

• 9/21/11 10:00 the Muse:

ha great minds! I’m about to post about it shortly…I NEED!!!!!!!! LOL! how about you!?

• 9/21/11 10:03 Sarah S.:

Absolute MUST! I decided to collect Tokidoki e/s and cheek stuff when the palettes went on sale… I only need Royal Pride Bronzer, Kabuki Highlighter, and the Arte palettes now… hehe it’s a sickness :P

• 9/21/11 10:30 kimkats:

That’s cute, but I wish it weren’t so…. pink. And that’s coming from a breast cancer survivor! – the palette’s adoreable, but I’d never be able to wear those colors, and not look like a rabid dog… Glad stila does one every year tho… THe fact that I wouldn’t be able to wear the colors doesn’t mean I won’t get one.. How sad is THAT?? :D

• 9/21/11 12:47 Zee@YBA:

I am in love with Stila palletes. I fee like that is all I am buy lately. they are so easy to work with, particularly on the train on the way to work.

• 9/21/11 14:50 diane:

i am obsessed with pink & love how money will be going to a good cause…only $14? i can do that. =)