Tarte Puttin’ On The Glitz Color Collection & Purse

Tarte Puttin On The Glitz Color Collection Purse 002

The Tarte Puttin’ On The Glitz Limited-Edition Color Collection & Purse looks like an Ulta Exclusive…damn, Tarte Holiday 2011 is slaying me.

Loves!

Take a look.

This portable collection has three interchangeable palettes and a universally flattering, maracuja-infused luscious lipgloss inside.

Includes:

• 18 eyeshadows
  • 1 Amazonian Clay 12-Gour Blush
  • 1 Provocateur Amazonian Clay Shimmering Powder
  • 1 Park Ave Princess Amazonian Clay Bronzer
  • Tarte Maracuja-Infused lipgloss
  • Reusable purse
  • “Get-The-Look” Instruction Card

Tarte Puttin On The Glitz Color Collection Purse 001

This is rather cute, reminds of the Trish McEvoy Color Binders.

The set is $48 and available now at Ulta.com

Although you might wanna hold the real gold, the Tarte Starlet Makeup Vanity for Holiday 2011.

• 9/30/11 13:27 Sarah S.:

Oooh. Thing is, do you ever need to carry makeup around?

• 9/30/11 14:21 the Muse:

LOL sarah very true…I never carry around eyeshadow with me ;-D but still cute!

• 9/30/11 14:32 diane:

do you have a pic of the purse closed? im curious. i like this and the maracuja infused lip gloss is especially intriguing..oh tarte how you make my wallet so thin.

• 9/30/11 14:32 the Muse:

naa d sorry babe! :-/

• 10/7/11 23:45 sarah:

there is one on the tarte website if you click before and after above the image of the set.

• 9/30/11 15:33 Eli:

Such a great idea :)

• 10/1/11 22:55 Majick:

I carry my makeup with me all the time. Sometimes I have to get out of the house and will put my makeup on when I get to work. Also, you just never know when you may get a pie in the face. LOL Hey, I just wanna be prepared. ha ha ha

• 10/4/11 9:15 the Muse:

true dat majick true dat ;D!

• 10/3/11 3:28 kharanya:

I love me some Tarte, but so far all the eyeshadow kits look too similar to what I already have from them :( I’m gonna pass. Can you believe all the pencil sets sold out already on Sephora? Luckily Tarte will have it on their own site, cause I didn’t grab mine yet *pouts*

• 10/3/11 10:59 the Muse:

kharanya crazyyyyy but that was a great deal so I’m not surprised ;-D

• 10/3/11 12:06 Jamie:

I’ve got my eyes on the vanity…so I’ll be skipping this.

• 10/9/11 16:44 emunah714:

I just bought this! From someone who doesn’t own any Tarte yet, I LOVE it. I work for 13 hours a day, and my makeup is usually caput after 6 hours. So yes, I usually carry mine with me.