Taylor Swift Wonderstruck

Taylor Swift Wonderstruck

Imma just tell you something….

Taylor Swift’s Wonderstruck has officially launched!

What do you think about that?

Jump!

Wonderstruck is a charming and sparkling surprise of vibrant fruits kisses a bouquet of soft petals and a touch of sweet indulgence.

Notes include Freesia, Green Tea, Apple Blossom, Raspberry, and Dewberry.

It promises to be a sparkling, blushing, enchanted fragrance…

I wonder if it’s any good…(pun intended, I wonder if Wonderstruck…I have a little too much time on my hands today). It sounds very me as all those fruits and sweetness sound lovely.

Anyone smell it?

Haul it?

Do share!

• 9/22/11 11:03 Sarah:

I just bought this yesterday!

I’m in love with it, completely in love.

Very soft, florally and not overwhelmingly sweet. My eyes sort of drift upwards dream-like when I’m lifting the scent to my nose.
    And the bottle is so magical, a real treasure!

• 9/22/11 11:06 the Muse:

omg sarah that sounds amazing sarah! I wasn’t sure as celeb fragrances are hit or miss now I need to smell!

• 9/22/11 11:19 Sarah:

The reviews for the fragrance are wonderful on Sephora, buyers are saying it’s a good fragrance for older women (they were afraid it would be to candy-ish). Also to note is you can buy the biggest size at 3.4 OZ! For $60 and that’s a lot more fragrance you get than most at that price. It’s not a very strong scent, but I think it goes well with Taylor’s personality, she seems to be really sweet and thoughtful, not aggressive at all.

• 9/22/11 11:21 the Muse:

gosh how did I miss reading the review sarah ;-D have to check it out….I prob will head in store to sniff though before indulging ;-D!

• 9/22/11 11:22 Sarah S.:

I like the bottle but I couldn’t bring myself to buy a Taylor Swift perfume unless it smells unbelievably good…

• 9/22/11 11:26 Brittany:

That bottle is absolutely gorgeous. I haven’t smelled it yet, but Imma have to!!

• 9/22/11 11:35 Cj:

Wow, I just read the reviews. It’s sounds really good! Will deff pick this up in my next Sephora order.

• 9/22/11 11:56 Girl Hearts Makeup:

want this sooo much!

• 9/22/11 12:13 Jamie:

The bottle is stunning…I’m definitely going to have to check this out.

• 9/22/11 12:47 JoElla:

I was really shocked by how much I loved this. It was very well done for a new ‘celeb’ scent and not quite what you would expect.

Cranky Pants will be getting this for Christmas… AAAHHH baby girl’s first ‘growed up’ perfume!

• 9/22/11 12:49 the Muse:

it never fails to amuse me when you call your daughter cranky pants Jo LOL!

• 9/22/11 12:50 JoElla:

Cranky Pants has quite the little sophisicated nose, and her and I both loved it. I think it works well for anyone who wants a well made perfume.

• 9/22/11 12:58 the Muse:

I really need to sniff now!

• 9/22/11 13:42 diane:

i love taylor swift..the bottle is beautiful..i got a free sample coming to me from her facebook, if i like it as much as everyone says- it’s bought! =)

• 9/22/11 13:59 Eve:

Not a fan of Taylor Swift but that bottle is sooo pretty! The notes sound delicious too though I hope it’s not too sweet. I definitely want to sniff!

• 9/22/11 15:55 Stephanie Hall:

It smells wonderful and I’m not a Taylor Swift fan at all……. HOWEVER…… its not unique…. because it smells identical to Viva La Juicy. Like spot on, to the point where if I spray her’s on one arm and Viva La Juicy on another you cannot tell the difference.

• 9/22/11 19:32 Becky:

I think it smells like a cross between britney spears fantasy and vera wang princess. not very original in my opinion.

• 9/22/11 19:47 Isis:

doesn’t the bottle look like the sun moon and stars perfume that was everywhere in the ninties or is it just my brain making the connection

• 9/22/11 20:51 Elissa:

I just smelled it today and I LOVE IT. The bottle is like a dusty purple but it’s holographic. I’m more than likely going back to get it! :)

• 6/24/12 19:35 Natalia:

I have wonderstruck taylor’s perfume it smells amazing! 1 of my dreams came true and I have more dreams about taylor swift and I know that my dreams will come true someday. I love you TAYLOR!