the Balm Muppet Palette Available for Pre-Order

the Balm Cast Your Shadow Palette the Balm Muppet Show Palette

GO Now!

To the Balm’s Facebook page and be one of fifty people to comment to get on their pre-order list. This entitles you to chance of pre-ordering the Balm’s new Muppet Palette!

the Balm’s statement:
We’re offering 50 more pre-sale spots for the Muppets Palettes on Tuesday, September 20th. Check Facebook and Twitter at 10AM PST for instructions on how to place your order. The first 50 people will secure their spots. Wocka Wocka icon smile

• 9/15/11 15:07 Irene:

I’m confused.. I didn’t think commenting gets you a spot, you have to come back for it.

• 9/15/11 15:09 the Muse:

they said the first fifty to comment secures a spot on the pre-order list Irene. Nothing to come back for?

• 9/15/11 20:46 Carrie:

I think they mean the first 50 to comment on September 20th. To date they’ve always announced the day to actually pre-order ahead of time.

Either way, the way they’ve handled this is just a turn off for me.

• 9/15/11 21:22 the Muse:

aha carrie I see…maybe that’s it…?!

• 9/15/11 15:13 Irene:

if that’s really the case, I am #11!!!!!!! that’s so great…

• 9/15/11 15:15 the Muse:

appears that’s the case Irene :-) congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 9/15/11 21:18 MC:

Are you sure about that? Today Someone has asked the theBalm on their wall about the Muppet palettes being available for presale and they said check back Tuesday for information on placing an order. Nothing was said by the theBalm about the first 50 to comment on their post about releasing the palettes on Tuesday will secure a spot.

I mean if that is the case, I am #32 and hopefully secured a spot, but for some reason…I don’t think it would be that easy.

UGH getting this palette is so frustrating. T_T

• 9/15/11 21:22 the Muse:

I quoted them in this post mc. from what I understand if you comment and you’re 1 of the 50 that entitles you to a spot for the pre-order…did you read their facebook, it seems to say the same or am I nuts?

• 9/16/11 2:50 MC:

Yeah I did read their facebook (I’m actually stalking their Facebook and their twitter) and I read the same thing you posted, however I think they mean either comment on the 20th or bum rush them via email for one of 50 pre-order slots. TheBalm is being so vague in handing these releases.

• 9/16/11 11:38 Laura:

You guys are confusing me – do I comment today or on the 20th???

• 9/15/11 15:16 kiwikiwidragon:

Thanks!! I have been eying this for weeks. I really hope I get one, I am still pissy that there are only 1000. I am not totally over the moon about their eye shadows. I took shady lady 3 with me to disney and it doesn’t blend as well as I thought it would. I felt the ES in the balmbini was waaay better quality. They were very sparkly and had medium fallout. I like Hot Mama much better and the Mary and Betty Loumanizers better.

• 9/15/11 15:36 the Muse:

you’re most welcome jen! aw sorry to hear it chica, haven’t tried my SL 3 yet…gotta get on it…! :-/ Love Hot Mama ;-D!

• 9/15/11 16:31 BooBooNinja:

I am going to pick my palette up from my mailbox on Friday. I can’t wait!
    Wheee!

• 9/15/11 22:33 Jenn:

What they said was “Hey Everyone,

We’re offering 50 more pre-sale spots for the Muppets Palettes on Tuesday, September 20th. Check Facebook and Twitter at 10AM PST for instructions on how to place your order. The first 50 people will secure their spots. Wocka Wocka :)”

Hope that helps!

• 9/15/11 22:37 Jenn:

OH DUH! You added that at the bottom, hahaha!

• 9/17/11 21:50 Atanza:

I’m actually confused by this… didn’t this already come out? There’s a couple on Ebay going for high prices already, and somebody on Temptalia said they had hauled it about a week ago… am I missing something? Haha.

• 9/19/11 12:39 Dani:

@Atanza:

There is a palette already out called “The Balm and the Beautiful” which is a reissue of the Muppet palette. (Instead of a Muppet theme, the names in this palette are inspired by soap opera character tropes.) It is TheBalm’s 2011 holiday palette.

There were previous pre-sales for the Muppet Palette and those people then received them, so that’s probably why you saw them on Ebay for ridiculous prices.

• 9/20/11 15:22 Laura:

Well it was sure fast and furious there on Facebook today – and FUN!
    I didn’t make it – but they emailed me to at least tell me too, it looks like my email was received at 10:03 am.

I’ll cross my fingers for the actual sale date – set a reminder Muse!

• 9/20/11 15:25 the Muse:

yay laura ;-D good call! was it today officially or was it the day I posted!? alot of confusion!

• 9/20/11 15:37 Irene:

it was today at 1pm PT.. I sent at 1:03pm as well and didn’t get one… I’m not going to bother trying now.

• 9/20/11 15:29 Laura:

It was today :)

• 9/20/11 17:39 Dani:

I e-mailed them right when it started and I didn’t get it. :-(