the Balm Timebalm Skincare Sets at TJ Maxx

the Balm Timebalm Skincare Sets at TJ Maxx

Thanks to a reader who sent in this photo of the Balm TimeBalm Skincare Sets that she saw at TJ Maxx.

She says the sets are $30-$45.

From her image it looks like each set comes with two or three products each.

What a super value.

Be sure to check your local TJ Maxx!

• 9/28/11 20:50 Joyce:

I saw those! I didn’t want to grab any until I read reviews…but by then I’m sure they’ll all be snagged away xP

• 9/29/11 18:49 Shari:

I’m in Canada so no TJ Maxx :( Actually, TheBalm’s pretty hard to find, so thank goodness for the net! :) I haven’t tried any of their skincare line yet, but really want to.

• 9/30/11 11:30 jennifer:

For those in Queens, NY… I checked out the Rego Park TJMaxx and nothing there… though they still carry some of the individuals at about 13-15. The Marshalls next door though, they had the BigMama palette (it has smaller versions of Bahama Mama, Hot Mama, and whatever the name is for their translucent pressed powder is, in an all in one compact) on clearance for only $13. I thought that was a super bargain! I was there last night and they have like five of ‘em.

• 10/4/11 17:17 Sara:

I bought the light/dark blue that comes with a Day Cream and Night Cream — I love both!!

• 12/1/11 12:57 ALEX:

I HAVE BEEN VERY LUCKY TO FIND THE BALM AND THE BEAUTIFUL, AND THE 3 SHADY LADY PALLETS AND THE BLUSH DUO AT MY LOCAL TJMAXX AND MARSHALLS.. i GOT 2 OF THE SHADY LADY VOL. 1 BECAUSE I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT…..

• 2/8/12 15:50 Emily:

Yes !! This is how I found your site, I work at Tjs and lots of sets just hit the 10 dollar mark on clearance!!!! Includes a scrub, toner and moisturizer, I wanted to see if they were any good! Glad I found your site!

• 2/8/12 16:44 the Muse:

awesome emily ;-D! happy haulin’!

• 2/8/12 16:40 Alita:

I bought a 3-piece set for combination skin at TJ Maxx just today for $10!! I have not used this skincare line before, but for the price, you can afford to give it a try and see what you like. The products are full size, too, which is always a plus. If you’re in Central Florida, you will likely find a good variety of these sets on sale for $10 – $13 right now!

• 3/5/12 20:56 RubyAnne:

Went to TJs in Chicago today and they had several different sets- ranging from 12.99-29.99.

• 3/9/12 16:31 Jen:

Never used before. I actually like it. Smells nice and ingredients are natural. Bought 3 peice set, face cream, face wash, and eye cream 15.00 in South Texas. The set I bought normally sells for 110.00

• 8/5/12 18:57 claire:

Marshalls has the two piece sets marked down to $5.00! I bought the one for oily skin with a moisturizer and face mask, and saw two more for dry skin and aging skin at the same price.