Too Faced Holiday 2011 Collection Photos

Too Faced Holiday 2011 Collection Photos 001

Sorry for the repost but yesterday’s images of the Too Faced Holiday 2011 Collection, well, let’s not cut corners, they blew it hard.

I just wanted to do an updated post giving you some way better images to drool over.

Enjoy!

Too Faced Glamour To Go Dream Edition $22
A pocket-size makeup palette filled with a dreamy collection for the eyes, face, and lips.

Too Faced Holiday 2011 Collection Photos 004

Too Faced Holiday 2011 Collection Photos 006

Too Faced Holiday 2011 Collection Photos 011

Includes:

• 8 Eyeshadows
  • 1 Blush
  • 1 Bronzer
  • 1 Lip Gloss

Too Faced Beautiful Dreamer Makeup Collection $46
A pink patent makeup bag filled with a magical Christmas collection of Too Faced’s eye, lip, and cheek bestsellers.

Too Faced Holiday 2011 Collection Photos 007

Too Faced Holiday 2011 Collection Photos 009

Includes:

• Too Faced Sun Bunny Bronzing Powder & Who’s Your Poppy Blush Duo
  • Too Faced Eye Shadow Collection in Teddy Bear, Blonde Ambition, Totally Toasted, Satin Sheets
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Candlelight
  • Too Faced Pink Swan Lip Gloss
  • Too Faced Lashgasm Mascara
  • Pink Zip Cosmetic Case

Too Faced Sweet Dreams Makeup Collection $52
This dreamy set features 15 pigment-drenched ethereal shadows, a full-size Shadow Insurance primer for crease-proof, long-wearing benefits, two beautiful blushes, a sunny bronzer, and a warm, golden highlighter for the flawless complexion. Thanks to Too Faced, dreams really do come true.

Too Faced Holiday 2011 Collection Photos 005

Too Faced Holiday 2011 Collection Photos 008

Too Faced Holiday 2011 Collection Photos 010

Includes:

• Too Faced Eye Shadows in The Buff, Peach Fuzz, Copper Peony, Teddy Bear, Lovey Dovey, Satin Sheets, Cut The Cake, Party Girl, Nice Ash, Smolder, Honeymoon, Label Whore, Nice Stems!, Cap A Teal, First Dance
  • Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
  • Too Faced Candlelight Glow Highlighting Powder
  • Too Faced Blush in Cocoa Rose, Sweet Pink
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer
  • Signature Step-by-Step Instruction Cards

Too Faced In Your Dreams Makeup Collection $39
This playful palette offers nine eye shadows, three blushes, and three lip shades that can be combined to create three distinct looks: “Natural Beauty,” “Feminine Flirty,” or “Seductively Smokey.” Featured step-by-step face charts make application fun and simple.

Too Faced Holiday 2011 Collection Photos 001

Too Faced Holiday 2011 Collection Photos 003

Too Faced Holiday 2011 Collection Photos 002

Includes:

• Too Faced Eye Shadows in Silk Stockings, La Cage, Rapture, Pink Peacock, Swing, Fishnet, Full Moon, Dream On, Seduce
  • Too Faced Blush in Wanna Play?, Girly Show, You Hold The Key
  • Too Faced Lip Gloss in Give It Up, Pink Ice, Heart On

As the Beatles once said, these images wouldn’t be available without a “little help from your friends

Too Faced Holiday 2011 is on Sephora.com now but not yet available for purchase. I suspect it’ll be available shortly to buy. Perhaps second week of September or sooner!

Do share your wants!

• 9/1/11 11:13 Sarah S.:

Beating a dead horse at this point because I’ve said it like a hundred times on my blog and here but I’m so excited for Sweet Dreams! Did you know Ulta has a special event for Too Faced on 9/9 for $9 full-size Shadow Insurance?

• 9/1/11 11:24 the Muse:

ooo I’m not a TFSI fan but nice price ;-D!!!!!!

• 9/1/11 11:24 Melissa:

OMG I need those palettes like I need oxygen to live!! My bank account weeps :(

• 9/1/11 11:29 Veredith:

my goodness, these are stunning @_@ is it wrong that i would actually drop the cash (hundreds of Ringgit in my currency) JUST so they’ll look pretty on the mantle? AH! >.<

• 9/1/11 11:51 Josie:

Thanks for posting! I actually like the Glamour To Go Dream Edition & Beautiful Dreamer Makeup Collection! I can never find palettes where i like all the shades but those look like my style. Do they sell that Swing eyeshadow on its own? I’m looking for a dirty pewter shade and that one looks perfect!

• 9/1/11 11:54 the Muse:

mmm not sure I don’t think so Josie!

• 9/1/11 11:55 Josie:

Does the Glamour To Go Dream Edition Palette kit list the eyeshadow names? I was just on Sephora and they don’t make Swing in a single. Need to find something similar!

• 9/1/11 11:56 the Muse:

no Josie sorry, they don’t name those ones sadly. And I don’t think Swing is available outside of a palette. Hope this helps!

• 9/1/11 12:35 Susan Lewis:

Great shots, Muse! It makes it so much easier for me to compare with what I have to see if any of these kits are dupes of what I already have. Thanks!

• 9/1/11 12:44 the Muse:

my pleasure susan! Christine helped me out with these!

• 9/1/11 13:07 Jessica:

Of course at first glance I immediately wanted both palettes XD They’re really bulky though, I’ll have to check them out in person before I commit to a purchase. The In Your Dreams one reminds me a bit of their Quickie Chronicles, which I really miss ):

• 9/1/11 13:14 Crystal:

Oh wow Sweet Dreams is beautiful. I loved last years holiday palette. I gotta check this one out too.

• 9/1/11 13:30 Littlecreek:

Glamour to go and the Beautiful dreamer collection will be mine. They are beautiful. From the way I’m drooling you’d think Pavlov rang a bell.

• 9/1/11 13:47 the Muse:

no the Muse did little creek LOL! RING RING hookah

• 9/1/11 14:50 Littlecreek:

Hahahahaha. I read that and spit water on my desk. :). I needed that…the laugh, not the shower.

• 9/1/11 16:37 the Muse:

;-D!

• 9/7/11 15:47 Majick:

HHAAAAAA! ring ring… love it

• 9/1/11 14:05 kimk:

Ohhhhhh….Mmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyy…………

Those first two will be mine! :D I just can’t believe I’m going to say this, but TooFaced is impressing me moar and moar these days! It’s really become a quality line (tho they think so too, as reflected by their prices – Owowowowowow)

And Thanks to SarahS for the tip about Ulta and the 9/9 $9 Shadow insurance!! Gonna have to yump on that one!

• 9/1/11 14:32 Andrea:

Well, there goes my money, lol. Those palettes are so pretty! Too Faced is really growing on me.

• 9/1/11 16:57 Christine:

I’m not understanding the edges, is it cardboard frame sucking out?

• 9/1/11 17:24 Marilyn @ Lipgloss and Spandex:

I MUST have that Sweet Dreams palette! My friends bought me the Glamourland palette last year for my birthday, and it’s fabulous. And the Sweet Dreams palette looks just as good, if not better! (And yes, I’m practically yelling at my computer I’m so excited!!!)

• 9/1/11 18:50 Alicia:

So lovely!!!

• 9/1/11 19:32 Hai Dao L:

LOL, I glanced at the photos and thought it was Etude House at first. :P

• 9/2/11 10:20 Linda:

are the colors in the palettes new or are they available as singles?

• 9/2/11 10:21 the Muse:

I don’t think they are Linda but I haven’t compared anything that is in these palettes to what is available in the general catalog and Too Faced hasn’t specified if they are new colors or not.

• 9/3/11 9:12 Babydoll:

Letsy just hope they release it all globally this year, instead of giving the best product to Japan and Japan alone, like they did with the fairy collection last christmas :/ x

• 9/5/11 21:52 theRothstanator:

At first I wasn’t that impressed, but seeing the colors included I defz want the Sweet Dreams palette! I love Honeymoon and Satin Sheets so much. I really needed another Satin Sheets so bad. I also have been wanting to try Label Whore.