BareMinerals have launched their new line of Ready Eyeshadow Palettes officially today. The palettes have been making their way around the Internet today including on QVC.com
Are you ready?
This is a big launch for Bare Minerals as they’ve never done a press shadow formula prior to this.
The real question here is, how obsessed are you with their new Ready Collection?
Obsessed enough to spend over $400 on the new palettes?
The bareMinerals Ready the Complete Collection is the end all eyeshadow collection that features all 15 Ready 2.0 Palettes plus four Ready 4.0 Palettes!
bareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow 2.0
- The Escape featuring Daydream + Wanderlust (nude creme/brown suede)
- The Top Shelf featuring Mixologist + Cognac (champagne sheen/gilded bronze)
- The Enlightenment featuring Guru + Namaste (silk stone/sandy brown)
- The Inspiration featuring Muse + Passion (pink frost/glimmering plum)
- The Showstopper featuring Bravo + Encore (periwinkle/jeweled lavender)
- The Nick of Time featuring Chance + Kismet (pink cream/mauve brown)
- The Scenic Route featuring Breathtaking + Spectacular (golden snowflake/brilliant sage)
- The Vision featuring Illusion + Mirage (sea mist/deep lagoon)
- The Grande Finale featuring Standing O + Climax (brilliant gold/deep royal blue)
- The Perfect Storm featuring Cumulus + Tempest (snow white/warm slate)
- The Flashback featuring Deja Vu + Amnesia (silver gleam/charcoal smoke)
- The Paradise Found featuring Nirvana + Utopia (sunlit melon/deep forest)
- The Epiphany featuring A-ha + Foreshadow (brown sugar/brown truffle)
- The Promise featuring Aspire + Vow (buttercream sheen/brownstone)
- The Honeymoon Phase featuring Giddy + Do Not Disturb (baby pink/glimmering gunmetal)
bareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow 4.0
- The Afterparty featuring Cheers + Mingle + Rowdy + Lights Down (moonstone/gleaming pewter/heathered plum/shimmering ink)
- The Truth featuring Serendipitous + Magnetism + Fate + Apropos (delicate peach/brushed taupe/light mocha glaze/twinkling espresso)
- The Dream Sequence featuring 500 Thread Count + Romp + Boudoir + Nightcap (airy pink/iridescent lilac/electric amethyst/violet sheen)
- The Elements featuring Air + Fire + Earth + Water (satin taupe/autumn leaf/soft slate/teal smoke)
The box set is $420 ($22 per palette) and available for a limited time at www.bareescentuals.com
Would YOU buy it?