Avon SuperSHOCK Eye Liner

Avon SuperSHOCK Eye Liner

Avon SuperSHOCK Eye Liner is a brand new gel eyeliner that has a budget friendly price tag.

Take a look!

Correct me if I’m wrong but this is the first pot gel eyeliner I’ve seen from Avon.

It’s available in four shades for $3.99 each.

Shades:

• Burnished Copper
  • Blackened Metal
  • Flashy Brown
  • Metallic Teal

Available now at Avon.

I ordered two, curious minds how well they are..if all else fails they’ll make a nice base for shadows eh?

• 10/10/11 19:09 Tigress:

I’ll definitely be waiting for your review – Avon is very hit or miss. I’m interested in the teal. I had a pot eyeliner from Avon last year in a black shade with gold in it, but it sucked so I threw it away. I want to say it was a cream though.

• 10/10/11 20:45 Mara:

they are awesome as shadow bases/shadows themselves!!
    i own the burnished copper and flashy brown. and i was supposed to get the metallic teal but it wasn’t in my box with my last order, so hoepfully it’ll be in there this friday when i get my next one!

i stink at eyeliner sowhen i ordered these i actually ordered them in mindn for bases/shadows lol cause they reminded me of mac paint pots/etc.

• 10/11/11 9:03 the Muse:

they sound great mara!

• 10/20/11 17:07 Mara:

The thing I learned with these, by accident, lol by leaving it in the living room with the blazing fire going… with a little bit of heat, they get softer/easier to get on the brush/etc.

• 10/10/11 22:16 Kim:

I’m eyeing these as well muse, the colors look great!

• 10/11/11 9:02 the Muse:

the texture looks like a mousse Kim doesn’t it? interesting ;D

• 10/11/11 6:21 MereMakeupManiac:

hopefully they will hit Manila so i could get ahold of one!

• 10/11/11 7:56 Telle:

Oh! Oh! Can’t wait for a review! I have gel/pot liners from everyone so I didn’t bother to add with these to my collection esp after finding that most of the time the atypical colors like blue and green are a challenge to get to apply evenly and intensely…I can’t wait for a review! 

• 10/11/11 8:49 Regina:

Yum, interested in trying these

• 10/11/11 11:28 LaurieS:

I had a brown liner in a pot from Avon that I bought last year. It worked decently enough but I find it easier to use a pencil or an e/s wet with a brush.

• 10/11/11 11:56 Sara:

Definitely waiting on your reviews too. Frankly, I’m still annoyed they discontinued the supershock liner pencils. Every time I see one of the Pixiwoo girls use one in a tutorial I’m reminded we can’t get them anymore!

Also….I have a hard time using gel liners. I just *can’t* use the same liner every day and they end up drying out before I feel like I’ve really gotten my money’s worth out of them.

• 10/26/11 0:05 Linda:

supershock is discounted? in USA? ? i live in europe and we got them , but if theyre gonna go discounted , i need to stock up in hurry !

Thats my favorite black eyeliner. i got UD zero pencil , but i like Avon’s better

• 10/11/11 14:54 kiwikiwidragon:

I bought the teal one a few weeks ago on demo since I am an Avon rep. If you are into the stuff you can get some great prices on new items. :) Anywho, this liner is former and takes some back and forth motion to fill up an angle brush for application. I put it on the bottom eyelid and I like the color. It might not be exactly what you expect but I haven’t given it a full run just yet.

• 10/20/11 16:36 Tigress:

I ordered the teal since it’s on sale, I’ll probably get it next week. I hope it doesn’t suck.

• 10/20/11 22:42 MsWorld:

I bought blackened metal. I was let down. It’s not as bold as I would thing super shock products would be. It’s more grey and just eh. Dislike.

• 3/14/13 22:29 Jenn:

Absolutely love these! I have the burnished brown and the new copper. They are very flattering for hazel eyes. Goes on easy with a brush and very long lasting.