Do your parents or grandparents go into those major speeches about how when they were little they’d walk to school in six feet of snow without any shoes on and school was 25 miles away….
Do you have family like that?
My dad happens to be a great story teller and he has a dozen stories that involve walking to school in the snow, without any shoes on, while carrying his weight in books.
The reason I’m telling you this is because I probably sound like him when it comes to makeup. Remember when BE used to have glamorous Holiday Collections?
Those were the days….
Well it isn’t as glam as past sets I own but you might want to check out the bareMinerals Putting On the Glitz for Holiday 2011 if you love yourself some BE.
This glistening 11 piece collection is $54 and available exclusively at Sephora and Sephora.com
- Pretty Amazing Lipgloss in Perky (warm rose)
- Prime Time Primer Shadow in Toasted Almond (iced coffee)
- Eyecolor in Glamtastic (warm champagne luster)
- Eyecolor in Glitz (smoky plum sparkle)
- Round The Clock Waterproof Eyeliner in 5 pm (deep plum)
- Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara in Black
- Blush in Gorgeous (petunia pink)
- All-Over Face Color in Luxe Radiance (apricot pink)
- Double-Ended Luxe Cheek & Eye Brush
- Sparkling clutch
It’s not as glam as collections past but BE fans will probably love this one…Plus, hey, I can probably get on board here too and doesn’t require me to walk anywhere without shoes on! Phew!