Bath & Body Works Holiday 2011 Hand Soap & HandiBac Moisturizing Hand Lotions

Bath Body Works Holiday 2011 Collection

Dude…I haven’t dug into most of my Halloween Hand Soaps from Bath & Body Works and already they are pumping out Holiday 2011 ones.

Jeepers creepers!

• Vanilla Bean Noel
  • Winter Candy Apple
  • Pink Sugar Plum

Bath Body Works Holiday 2011 Hand Soap HandiBac Moisturizing Hand Lotions 002

Bath Body Works Holiday 2011 Hand Soap HandiBac Moisturizing Hand Lotions 005

Bath Body Works Holiday 2011 Hand Soap HandiBac Moisturizing Hand Lotions 004

I’m happy to see the Handibacs back as I stocked up on Twisted Peppermint last year, loved it so much!

Available now at Bath & Body Works.

• 10/3/11 15:46 AnieJ:

Vanilla Bean Noel and Toasted Peppermint are calling my name!!!

• 10/3/11 15:49 Sarah S.:

Methinks they’ll be selling Valentine’s Day stuff around Thanksgiving :-P

• 10/3/11 15:52 the Muse:

lol yeah!

• 10/3/11 16:17 kiwikiwidragon:

Normally I am not a fan of triclosan but when i am in high risk areas like theme parks and shopping, i use the antibac lotions to help prevent germs between washings and sanitizer.

• 10/3/11 23:40 Mara:

yay! winter candy apple is my fav!!

• 10/4/11 13:19 IntheClouds:

Am I the only one disappointed that these are the same scents from a few years ago? I still have new bottles of hand wash and pocket bacs I didn’t finish from this collection when it first came out. I wanted something new not reused.

• 10/4/11 15:18 the Muse:

yup intheclouds…I like seeing old favs but def wish it was new packaging and maybe some new scents to go along with the old!

• 10/5/11 23:44 xmissxandristx:

not positive that this goes for the anti-bac products, but i know for the regular signature collection line for sure, Twisted Peppermint will only be available the first week of dec. in our theme book, it doesn’t specify if it’s everything or just the body products.

• 10/6/11 10:23 the Muse:

really!? only one week!?

• 10/6/11 23:31 xmissxandristx:

asked for specifics at work today. the entire holiday collection is available online. in-store oct 10. TP will be availsies online thru xmas, but the signature collection (shower gel, lotion, bubble bath, body splash, etc, ya know.. that stuff) products will only be in-store the first week of Dec.

we’re not supposed to tell people it’s online either… apparently they want a frenzy? haha.

• 10/7/11 15:27 the Muse:

antastic andris ;-D thanks for sharing ;-D! lol WE WANT TWISTED PEPPERMINT WE WANT TP WE WANT TP!

• 10/7/11 15:46 IntheClouds:

xmissxandristx – Do you know anything about C.O. Bigelow’s fall/winter lip collection? Are they doing one this year? I love their holiday glosses but can’t find anything hinting that they are doing them. Thanks.

• 10/8/11 2:43 xmissxandristx:

i haven’t seen anything.. but we might be getting them later. all the preview glosses we’ve had are the liplicious ones. honestly tho, it seems like Ms Muse knows about the upcoming products before we hear about them in-store. So I’d keep an eye out here.

• 10/10/11 0:59 xmissxandristx:

oh and today i saw we DO have COBigelow holiday lip stuff… we were doing floor set for holiday, so i didn’t get a chance to see them all but it was like merry mentha, n stuff. the sign says they’re new but who knows! online i only see two but i think there were 4 in the store.

• 10/10/11 12:11 IntheClouds:

Awesome!! I’m definitely going to have to get to B&BW to check them out. Thanks a bunch :)

• 10/9/11 12:02 IntheClouds:

It’s funny because I just checked the B&BW site and 2 new C.O. Bigelows are listed. I think they are just starting to come out now. I appreciate the response though.

• 10/31/11 17:42 Okapi:

Muse,
    read your post about last year’s holiday fragrance Apple Wreath and how you loved it. I too loved it so much so I bought out what they had left in my store (I was late in the season visiting the store). I ended up with only 4 bottles of the the foaming hand soap. When I asked the clerk about when they would get more she said what they have out is only what they get. No reorders. I was totally bummed. I asked the clerk if they will bring it back for next year and she said probably not because that is what B B W does. Another disappointment. I took my Apple Wreath soap home and put it immediately in my 1/2 bath where my husband uses all the time.

It was the first fragrance I haven’t heard my husband complain about as being too girlish. That was one of the reasons I bought it, it wasn’t girly and I thought my boys would use it and I was right. Am on my second bottle now.

The reason why I am writing to you is that I just check BBW online website and guess what? They are offering Apple Wreath again for this season!!!! I haven’t been to a store yet to see if it is there yet but so excited about it being offered again, with a new kitchen faucet and hand soap dispenser installed this weekend, I am looking to fill up that container with the deep cleaning version of Apple Wreath. There is also sanitizer and moisturizing hands soap too!! Go Wild!!!

Not bad for something I literally stumble upon at the store last year. I wanted to get a fragrance that had gotten on my hands that I didn’t like. When I went to the in-store sink to clean my hands, I saw this laying there to be used. So glad I did!