Bath & Body Works Liplicious I’ve Been Nice & I’ve Been Naughty Color Changing Lipgloss

Bath Body Works Liplicious Ive Been Nice Ive Been Naughty Color Changing Lipgloss 0011

Who’s naughty and who’s nice?

I’m making my list.

I’m always nice and ever so slightly naughty so I deserve Santa’s biggest haul dontcha agree?

But if we’re talking Bath and Body Works Liplicious I can be convinced to be both very naughty and very nice.

Jump!

Bath & Body Works Liplicious Color Changing Lip Gloss I’ve Been Nice

A sweet sugary lipgloss for girls that have been nice that turns from silver shimmer to light pink on lips. Nice girls only need apply.

Bath & Body Works Liplicious Color Changing Lip Gloss I’ve Been Naughty

A spicy citrus lipgloss for all the naughty girls that chances from gold shimmer to dark pink on lips.

Bath Body Works Liplicious Ive Been Nice Ive Been Naughty Color Changing Lipgloss 002

Are you naughty or nice?

Available now at Bath and Body Works.

• 10/31/11 13:49 Kelly:

The idea of colour-changing lipgloss is funny but I’d like to match my gloss to the rest of my look

• 10/31/11 13:55 Laura:

Now those – I want!

• 10/31/11 14:13 Telle:

OHHHHHH

• 10/31/11 14:13 Tammie:

Since I love the Halloween ones so I will most likely pick these up, especially because they distinguish themselves from the other with shimmer and other flavors! I am sure I’ll like the “naughty” more than the “nice” since that’s how it was with the Halloween ones though, the light one didn’t show up all that well on my lips but the darker was very nice :)

• 10/31/11 14:17 the Muse:

tammie same here, the dark version was way nicer from the Halloween ones for me!

• 11/2/11 10:30 Stacey:

Hi Muse!!! I just found two new glosses Monday when I went to get Be Enchanted and wanted to give u a heads up…Midnight Kiss(dark gloss with a spiced punch flavor) and Girls Night Out(light gloss with a fruit cocktail flavor)..they are GREAT!!!

• 11/14/11 16:36 the Muse:

oh are those like the jewel glosses? I THINk I blogged them stacey ;D!

• 11/7/11 14:49 Sara:

Ah-ha! Found it! I grabbed the Naughty one since silver and light colors end up a bit……..deathy on my face. Naughty’s gold shimmer looks better, plus when the pink kicks in it looks very natural. Like how my lips used to look before getting all deathified. :p

I don’t remember the scent/flavor of the Halloween version of the dark pink changer, was it fruity?

• 11/7/11 15:32 the Muse:

i think it was fruity, I’m having a senior moment myself and can’t remember ;-D!