Clinique Black Honey Glow

Clinique Black Honey Glow

Wanna a little itty peek at what Clinique’s Fall Collection, Black Honey is about but not wanting to indulge in full size products?

Clinique Black Honey Glow is a four piece set for eyes, lips, and cheeks inspired by Clinique’s very popular Black Honey shade.

This collection includes:

• Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black
  • Clinique Black Honey Gel Blush
  • Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in Black Honey
  • Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo in Lucky Penny, Rose Chocolate

The set is $28.50 and available exclusively at Sephora and Sephora.com

Just a warning, the Black Honey Gel Blush is an ickle disappointing as it has a poor color pay off but the set is actually a nice way to indulge in some Black Honey pieces without diving into the full color collection and spending more $$$!

Enjoy!

• 10/20/11 15:41 divinem (Melissa):

I love black honey. I tried their black honey mosaic blush/powder. It was WAY dark on my NW15-20 skin tone. Had to send it back. I fear this would be too strong for me.

• 10/20/11 15:45 the Muse:

same here chica! the entire collection made my skin look TIRED!

• 10/21/11 0:08 May:

Is it just me or does the set look like a GWP? I’m going to pass, I’ll just stick with my trusty black honey lipstick.

• 10/21/11 4:11 Ana:

Darn, wish this was available at Macy’s. They have a very nice gift with any $21.50+ purchase going on right now – two makeup bags, moisturizer and scrub, eyeshadow quad, CHUBBY STICK!, and lash doubling mascara :) Trying to figure out what to buy to get the free gift. hehe. Any Clinique must-haves, muse?

• 10/21/11 9:25 the Muse:

SWEET ana nice GWP ;-D mmmmm I’m not a big big clinique girl but I love the chubby sticks and their makeup remover is pretty good ;D

• 10/21/11 15:29 Ana:

Thanks! Not a big clinique girl either; but I like their mascaras and lip products and the GWP seems like a great deal :)

• 10/21/11 15:51 the Muse:

My pleasure! ;-D the chubby stick along is worth the gwp ;D! happy weekend ana!

• 10/21/11 4:12 Ana:

(commenting again because I forgot to subscribe to this post :D)

• 10/21/11 8:40 Laura:

Ohhhhh black honey!! I totally forgot about it during my haul! good thing i have two more FnF codes! ****running to Sephora.com

• 10/21/11 15:24 Laura:

Do you this this – and the original Black Honey Eyeshadow palette – look much like the BB Velvet Plum palette – because I have it (and hardly use it)

• 10/21/11 22:09 Tamara F:

I bought everything except the mascara from the ltd ed collection and love it and now kinda want to haul this as well! The first few times I tried the mosaic blush after I bought it, I was regretting it, but I eventually found a way to apply it that I like (*very* lightly – it’s going to last forever!)