Dear Bath & Body Works, How About a Little Lambie Love This Year?

Bath Body Works Lambie

Last year, to my utter devastation, Bath & Body Works did not introduce its Lambie Collection.

Hold me please. I get all chocked up thinking about it.

Bath & Body Works has officially launched its Holiday Shop and knowing them they have alot more coming than you are currently seeing online and in stores. They normally start slowly by tempting and teasing you with their Holiday Traditions like Twisted Peppermint and than they slowly creep in with other offerings…

I’m hopeful those other offerings will include my beloved Lambie Slippers, Blanket, and Accessories.

Are you a Lambie fan?

Miss it?

Hope to see it back this year?

• 10/19/11 11:18 Shoppingaholic:

I don’t know what exactly it is but hoping Bath and Body Works open a store in New Delhi, India too. Or they must start selling worldwide…

• 10/19/11 11:26 Dovey:

Agreed! I want to add the grey and white w/brown lambie to my collection. They were the best part of BBW holiday! I

• 10/19/11 11:27 the Muse:

Dovey dontcha miss it!? Can’t believe it wasn’t around last year SNIFFFFFFFFFFF! hope they do it this year!

• 10/19/11 11:40 Susan Lewis:

My first stuffed animal was a little lamb, affectionately called Lambie. I agree it should always be at BBW during Christmas Holidays.

• 10/19/11 11:41 Sara:

OMG THANK YOU!!!! I inquired about the lambs a few weeks ago and the girl at the counter looked at me like I was an idiot. Bring back my damn lambs!!!!

• 10/19/11 11:46 the Muse:

amen sister!

• 10/19/11 12:15 Mango the mango:

I love my lil’ Lambie! I got a small white one a few years ago, and today she still smells like lavender. She helps calm me down after a really hectic day. I also arbitrarily decided that Lambie had a vendetta against my husband, so sometimes she likes to bop him on the head.

I also had a big Lambie, but I gave her to my best friend when I moved across the country. She’s in good hands!

• 10/19/11 12:42 Rhondalei:

I agree! I have 2 Lambie Blankets and would like to see blankets in either gray or black. :)

• 10/19/11 15:53 Suzanne:

I have a lambie blanket in black!!! It’s pretty awesome, sorry you missed out :(

• 10/19/11 13:08 dina:

i was just whining on their FB page that i want the Temptations line back!!!! NOW.
    [b/c the philosophy chase isn't enough soap . . . :P ]

• 10/19/11 13:33 the Muse:

AMEN dina! That was one of BBW’s best years imho!!!!!!!! I still have some temptations blush!

• 10/19/11 15:05 dina:

currently using the pumpkin pie paradise 3-in-1 and it is GREAT. leaves a hint of scent on throughout the day too :) LOVE LOVE LOVE
        damn BBW and their 4000 new fragrances that all smell the same -__- perfumey blech

• 10/19/11 23:26 the Muse:

remember rd hot love story?! GOD love it! agreed lots of floral perfumy…let’s get back to food and candy!

• 10/20/11 0:08 dina:

AGREED on both counts :D also agree with the other reader that mentioned Tutti Dolci, there was a lemon one that was awesome

• 10/19/11 14:01 Sara:

While I do enjoy a good lambie product (having the robe from last year, the snuggie (a gift! I didn’t buy it myself!), and two throws), you know who *loves* lambie stuff? My cat. Like, insane love. I take the lambie stuff away from him when the temperatures aren’t chilly, otherwise he will curl up on and in lambie material and transform it into his little sweat lodge. During the winter, though, it’s absolutely necessary to make him a bed with lambie blankets (actually, he gets the snuggie) if I want to sleep at night.

It was cold here last night, so I dug out the snuggie and bunched it up invitingly on the sofa. You can’t even imagine how his eyes lit up when he bounced over to it and proceeded to knead the hell out of it for ten minutes before settling. He needs lambie to live through the fall and winter. :p

So…yeah…I’ll need to pick up a few more lambie items this year for both me and my cat. *rolleyes* Bring it back, B&BW, or face the wrath of the baby cat!

• 10/19/11 14:21 the Muse:

LOL so cute sara ;-D do take a pic and email it to me I wanna see his lambie nest ;D

• 10/19/11 23:41 Sara:

Will do! I twatted a pic earlier of him wrapped in some gauzy blanket he’d worked himself in to. The only cat that yells at me to put him under blankets, it’s ridiculous!

• 10/19/11 14:34 kimkats:

TOTALLY agree! Why does BBW discontinue all the things that people really seem to like – such as the Temptations 3in1s and the Lambies?? Hell, I didn’t even know there was a grey one!! I wanna grey Lambie!!! I got a white one a couple years back – now I want a grey one!! WANT!!! NOW!!!

(like they’ll listen to what the customer wants… grumble…)

• 10/19/11 14:56 Kim:

B&BW should bring back Lambie and Temptations every year!

• 10/19/11 15:25 kiwikiwidragon:

Long time ago at the beginning of Spa Blue, they made a Tahiti sweetie milk bath that was the most amazing thing ever, I miss it. They still carry the lotion but the milk bath was were its at! I fondly remember their original makeup line and skincare, although i never used the skincare.

• 10/19/11 23:25 the Muse:

jenn some stuff is really nice in recent years but I can’t help but remember some of their greats like temptations…! I remember the tahiti stuff as my sis had it! smelled amazing!

• 8/11/14 0:43 Vanessa:

The Tahiti bath milk was just amazimg! So was the monoi oul that came in a spray bottle. Best product they ever carried, other than their hair clips!

• 10/19/11 16:14 diane:

i love the lambie lambs! i have a few of them and a blanket, which my dog likes to cuddle in when he comes in my room. its so cute.

• 10/19/11 16:47 Jia:

Sorry to burst your bubbles ladies,,, There won’t be a return of Lambie this 2011… =[

Yes I’m totally serious.

• 10/19/11 16:55 the Muse:

UGH NOOOOOO jia! *dies inside*

• 10/19/11 17:49 Kathleen:

I loved Lambie more than any B&BW products (besides anything Sweet Pea) and dearly hope they’ll bring it back.

• 10/19/11 19:14 Lauren S.:

YES YES AND YES!

• 10/19/11 23:03 Kristen:

I wish they would bring back Lambies, Hello Sugar and the Tutti Dolci stuff! They discontinue everything I love it seems :(

• 10/19/11 23:22 the Muse:

SAY IT AGAIN SAY IT AGAIN! particularly Hello Sugar god that was such a great scent! and available for such a short short short time how sad!

• 10/20/11 3:41 Quinctia:

This is cute! I don’t think I’d get a blanket if it were white, but I’d go for a black sheep version.

I am always cold, and sleep in a nest of blankets, I’m always up for getting another nice blanket. XD

• 10/20/11 6:59 lexi:

have the lambs stopped screaming, Muse???

• 10/20/11 8:23 the Muse:

not yet LOL!

• 10/22/11 2:09 Marie:

I do miss Lambie!

I saw they had two new sleep scents for the Sleep line. I really wish they’d bring back Milk & Honey. While I’ve grown attached to the Vanilla Lavender, I still do miss my Milk & Honey :(

• 11/9/11 14:29 Laura:

Hey Muse – the Origins Holiday gift boxes are out now – they sell out fast fast fast – and their HUG blankets (which always remind me of Lambie) are special!

• 11/9/11 14:43 the Muse:

FANTASTIC ;-D I got an announcement card from my local store yesterday about this ;-D