E.L.F. Studio Cream Blush

E.L.F. Studio Cream Blush 0062

E.L.F. Studio Cream Blush is a brand new cream blush that the brand has started offering…

The kicker?

It’s six bucks.

Jump!

Admit, don’t you find it amusing they priced these are six dollars? Kinda unusual for E.L.F.’s typical price range. This is a cream blush with an oil-free formula and a soft powder finish and is available in six shades.

E.L.F. Studio Cream Blush 006

E.L.F. Studio Cream Blush 005

E.L.F. Studio Cream Blush 004

E.L.F. Studio Cream Blush 003

E.L.F. Studio Cream Blush 002

E.L.F. Studio Cream Blush 001

Get yours at www.eyeslipsface.com

• 10/5/11 10:38 Summer:

These look pretty! x

• 10/5/11 11:04 Sarah S.:

These look pretty but those jars would suck to store/carry around and $6? ELF should just be happy with its niche as the super-cheap, not bad brand.

• 10/5/11 11:33 Beth O:

How do they stack up? I am definitely willing to pay $6 for a blush that delivers. have certainly paid MORE in the past!

• 10/5/11 11:34 the Muse:

haven’t tried ‘em beth :)

• 10/5/11 11:50 Coco:

the only reason I buy elf is b/c its between $1-$3. I wonder how well these will do with a higher price. I’m going to pass (to teach them a lesson! lol)

• 10/5/11 12:02 kimk:

How the ‘ell do you get them out of the pot??? They’re halfway down the neck of the admittedly cute pot but you’d have to dig them out to wear ‘em!! C’mon ELF, $6 for you is an outrage. Stay cheap – or you’ll die in the midst of all the other mediocre DS brands… It’s your cheapness that sets you apart and makes you so beloved!!

And either fill the damn pot, or make it shallow enough to get the product out!

xxoo,

Kim

• 10/5/11 12:14 Courtney:

I’ve tried one. First off, it’s HUGE. Bigger than the lip conditioning balms if you’ve ever bought one of those. The consistency is weird. It’s very spongey. It’s not like a cream that you can mix. I usually just tap a brush on top then stipple onto my cheeks. It’s very pigmented. Not sure what I think about the texture though. I either love it or hate it but haven’t decided yet lol

• 10/5/11 12:18 the Muse:

mmm sounds interesting! but six bucks? omg elf! ;-D

• 10/5/11 12:28 Mara:

jeez! Where I live the maybelline (is that the brand) dream mousse and other ds brands are only 97-99 cents more!!!

• 10/5/11 12:54 Tammie:

Yeah dream mousse is like $7.50 here.

• 10/5/11 12:39 projectviv:

i have tried this too. they’ve actually been around for a while! i agree the texture is strange and unlike any other cream blush i’ve tried. it’s very dry and spongy, like courtney said. i agree also that it’s very pigmented! strange as it feels, i think it works quite nicely. if you order online, there are almost always 50% off discount codes!

• 10/5/11 12:54 Tammie:

Poo on the price and the cream to powder formula, which my face eats up like candy :(

• 10/5/11 18:38 Shalanda:

How do you ladies find cream blushes to work on oily skin?

• 10/6/11 1:59 SJ:

Lol at the people complaining about the price, I’ll happily fork out $6 for an oil free cream blush if it works. My last cream blush was NYX and it seemed to contain mineral oils and it broke me out badly. Will so be trying these (when I have monies!)!

• 10/8/11 6:43 blysse27:

I’m going to pick them all up now- I really love the Maybelline Dream mousse blushes(5.7g) EXCEPT for the glitter particles. From what I can see, these are matte, another review says they’re light mousse in texture, and they’re oil free (15g)! Plus you can grab a 50% off studio coupon and go to town in the studio line which has a lot amazing stuff, making the $6.95 shipping worth it :)