Guerlain Lingerie de Peau Compact SPF 20

Guerlain Lingerie de Peau Compact SPF 20

Lingerie for your skin?

Yup! Guerlain Lingerie de Peau Compact is as soft and silky as your intimates.

Check it out!

Lingerie de Peau fuses with the skin like a second skin. A combination of a moisturizing cream foundation and a soft concealer for a “made to measure” finish.

Colors are limited to six shades but I’m pretty hopeful that it’ll suit most skin tones. I happen to be a cream/liquid foundation using and I’m very eager to try this one out.

It’s available now at Guerlain counters.

Are you a fan of their bases?

• 10/17/11 15:36 Larie:

I liked the liquid version, although now I have a sneaking suspicion that it oxidizes far too quickly on me…will have to go back to check, but I’m too in love with Chanel’s latest to bother, lol! This looks lovely, though, and I’m in the market for a compact :D

• 10/17/11 15:41 Allysun:

Hi Muse!
    I know this is out of topic, but annual Dior Auction is going on right now and I was wondering if you plan to get anything from it? I was torn between the ‘vernish of the month’ for a year or ‘goody bag’ for a year(got the latter)! There are only a few left each (handful to begin with!) so hurry if interested! :D

• 10/17/11 16:24 lazeny:

I love this foundation, it’s part of my product rotation. It’s just perfect when I want to have a dewy glowing look. Too bad about the limited shades, I’m wearing Beige Naturale 03 and it’s too pink, so I usually add a base control.

• 10/17/11 22:26 Melissa:

ive yet to try a guerlain foundation so I’ll have to get a peek at this I like the all in one compact a lot

• 10/18/11 11:55 Sara:

I’m curious as to whether or not i can wear this foundation. Creme to powders are generally really nice and easy to use. Will you be checking it out?

• 10/18/11 12:25 the Muse:

gonna try to get to a counter shortly to check it out ;D

• 10/20/11 13:32 Ruthless:

I have the liquid version, I prefer it. Clarins has come out with a promising looking powder foundation that I WANT.