Korres Lip Sets for Holiday 2011

Korres Holiday 2011
Korres hasn’t gotten any real love from me in a bit, apologies! Just nothing has popped up that caught my fancy…!

Sadly, the gift sets available at the moment aren’t the typical offering from the brand. Anyone remember some of the great kits they used to have available?

But I do have three new lip sets for Holiday 2011 that I’d like to share with you today.

If you’re a Korres fan you might enjoy these or if you’re new to the brand might I suggest checking these out to initiate you into the world of Korres.

Jump!

Korres Lip Sets for Holiday 2011 003

Korres Cherry-Picked Cherry Oil Lipgloss Quad ($28)
A set of four full size glosses.

Shades:

• Natural Purple 25 (sheer dusty rose)
  • Naked Rose 22 (sheer golden rose shimmer)
  • Fuchsia 54 (shimmering muted fuchsia)
  • Light Purple 23 (mauve pink shimmer)

Korres Lip Sets for Holiday 2011 001

Korres Glazed Over ($25)
A set of four full szed Lip Butter Glazes.

Shades:

• Jasmine
  • Pomegranate
  • Quince
  • Wild Rose

Korres Lip Sets for Holiday 2011 002

Korres Lip Butter Blockbuster ($39)
Seven Full Size Korres’ bestselling Lip Butter products.

Set Includes:

• Korres Lip Butters in Guava, Jasmine, Quince
  • Korres Lip Butter Glazes in Jasmine, Pomegranate, Wild Rose, Raspberry

These make super pressies for friends and family or let’s face, if you’re as selfish as I am you’re going to want ‘em for yourself!

Don’t forget you can take an additional 20% off by visiting Sephora.com/Friends

• 10/20/11 13:57 Caty:

Oooo, I like these! Korres skincare has left me very underwhelmed but their makeup is nice. :) Not to derail, but what did you think of the Skin79 rose bb cream? If it’s any good I want to haul it during the Imomoko sale. Thanks!

• 10/20/11 14:18 the Muse:

hey caty I’m going to try and review that for you shortly…I wasn’t mega impressed but that’s prob b/c it was SO SO SO the wrong color, very pale!

• 10/20/11 15:32 Caty:

Very pale? Me gusta. Looking forward to it. :D

• 10/20/11 15:40 the Muse:

ha great ;-D if you like pale you’ll LOVE! It’s prob one of the lightest BB Creams I’ve run into! Shh secret but I think imomoko might be doing 20% off for a Friends and Family type deal soon so maybe you wanna wait for that ;-D! I can’t confirm though as I’m not sure on the details but rumor mill is abound!

• 10/20/11 15:58 Caty:

Don’t tempt me with such things! I’m crossing my fingers the color will be close to Missha M Perfect BB Cream in #13. It’s the best color match I’ve ever found but the formula gave me breakouts. You’re so lucky not much fazes your skin. :p

• 10/20/11 16:18 the Muse:

it’s prob the fragrance, man that missha TP/Feminine Hygiene product scent makes me gag lol that’s prob what’s making you break out. my skin is dulllllllllllll as hell so def not that lucky ;-D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 10/20/11 16:43 Caty:

The smell was bit o_O and usually that doesn’t bother me. Feminine hygiene is very appropriate description! It may have been the mineral oil, something about it being in foundations and bb creams (point makeup is ok) makes it a dnw. Have you tried the new BRTC Aqua Rush bb cream? It’s so calming and moisturizing but too dark on me.