Lancome Perfect Pout Lip Set for Holiday 2011

Lancome Perfect Pout Lip Set Holiday 2011

Lancome Perfect Pout Lip Sets shall be mine…maybe.

Lancome has packaged up three lip products in a cute little clutch for the holidays. I find them terribly appealing but they do have an ickle downfall..

They include a bloody lip pencil grrr!

Am I the only women alive who doesn’t not bother lining her lips?

You can choose from a pink or natural selection and each is marked at an affordable $39, affordable since you’re getting full size products here.

Lancome Perfect Pout Lip Set Blushing Pinks
Includes:

• Lancome Color Design Sensational Effects Lipcolor in All Done Up
  • Lancome La Laque Fever Ultimate Lasting Full Color Lipshine in Pink Dimension
  • Lancome Le Lipstique Sheer Lip Colouring Stick with Brush in Sheer Raspberry
  • Cosmetic Bag

Lancome Perfect Pout Lip Set 001

Lancome Perfect Pout Lip Set Natural Sweeties
Includes:

• Lancome Color Design Sensational Effects Lipcolor in Trendy Mauve
  • Lancome La Laque Fever Ultimate Lasting Full Color Lipshine in Iridescent
  • Lancome Le Lipstique Lip Colouring Stick with Brush in Ideal 0.04 OZ.
  • Cosmetic Bag

Lancome Perfect Pout Lip Set 002

I started out loving the Natural Sweeties set but I ended up wanting both….! I feel an order coming on.

Available now at www.lancome-usa.com

• 10/18/11 15:11 kiwikiwidragon:

I really like the the pink set and the gloss from the sweeties set. I am just not on about the lip liner much either, I have fairly thin lips and it doesn’t do me any favors to line my lips, some colors make my mouth look funny and overly done or make it more obvious if the color isn’t perfect for my skin.

• 10/18/11 15:35 the Muse:

hey jenn! me either, I simply don’t line my lips…:-/ most times it not only seems obvious on my mouth but makes my lipstick all cakey and dry looking yak!

• 10/18/11 16:17 Deb:

No Muse, you are not alone! I find lip liners a huge waste of time and money. Been there, tried that, no worky. I’m so glad to know that someone who spends as much time on makeup as you feels the same way. I’ll take a good lip primer anyday.

• 10/18/11 16:25 the Muse:

amen deb I concur. Just seems a waste of a product to me…simply doesn’t work plus when your lippie and gloss are long gone you’ll still be sporting a rather stupid line around your lips. NOT pretty! blessings to those who can rock a lip liner but I def can’t do it :-/

• 10/18/11 18:28 Rachel:

Have you tried litly filling your lips in with the liner? I find that often prolongs the wear of the lipstick and it doesn’t make you look like a clown when the middle color wears off.

• 10/19/11 9:25 the Muse:

rachel sometimes yes…but for some reason I don’t bother much with pencils at all.

• 10/25/11 16:53 Rachel:

I’ve been lucky to have a well defined and even shaped lips. I’ve taken to practicing ony own though so that I can do it for other people when I have to.

• 10/18/11 16:20 Tammie:

Pretty but like you I never ever use a lip pencil, I’ve never even wanted to…so it wouldn’t be a very good deal for me…oh well~

• 10/18/11 17:41 Regina:

I use liners so this works for me :)

• 10/18/11 21:15 Sara:

I want it too! Normally I’m a pink lip kinda gal, but that natural *is* really pretty. While I don’t generally line my lips (can’t be bothered to find one that matches or actually pony up the cash), I’m not opposed to it either. I mean, not if somebody includes it or just gives me one. :P

I will say there is no point in lining the outside of your lips only. That always looks *horrible*! The few times I’ve bothered with the liner I lined my lips, then filled them in! No ugly lines! Obviously lined lips is a trend I wish would die – you know, like VPL mostly has. (visible panty lines)

• 10/19/11 2:02 TokyoChel:

I have a few lip liners tucked away in my stash but I never use them and they don’t appeal to me. However, the lipstick colors in these sets are gorg!

• 10/19/11 13:32 Majick:

colors are gorgeous – I use a lip pencil sometimes. It depends on the lipstick I’m using and the look I’m going for. sometimes if a lippie is too emollient a lip pencil helps it stay where it’s supposed to.
    It’s usually a huge waste of time but not always.

• 10/19/11 14:05 Kimryan8:

I like lipliner, but I like it with lipstick. When I use it with gloss it seems to migrate all over… besides, isn’t the fun of lip gloss that you don’t have to be so precise? Lipgloss is like lipstick light for me…

• 10/19/11 14:06 Kimryan8:

Seems like a waste to include the liner.

• 10/22/11 6:37 Pallypie:

Ohgoodness. I need the Blushings Pinks for myself, and the Naturals for my sister. Perfect Christmas Gift, much?
    But I don’t think the Canadian Lancome site is carrying it yet! Or some of the newer All-in-One palettes! D:
    WOE IS ME! I must have them!

• 6/13/12 19:54 Avalith: