Lorac Bejeweled Lip Gloss Collection Swatches

Lorac Bejeweled Lipgloss Collection 002

I’m loving on the Lorac Bejeweled Lip Gloss Collection for Holiday 2011. This features set six sparkling lipglosses for $25.

Take a look!

I’ll have a review shortly for you but thought you’d like to see some swatchies and pictures. I loved last year’s lipgloss collection and this year’s is just as nice. It’s quite a nice value as the glosses are a generous size and the sparkling finish is simply gorgeous.

Lorac Bejeweled Lipgloss Collection 003

Likey!

Anyone grabbing this one?

Available now at Sephora.com

• 10/10/11 13:29 Michelle:

Wow…just over $4 per gloss and will be even cheaper during the F&F sale (if there are any left! :) ) I think I have to add this one to my wishlist!

• 10/10/11 13:41 the Muse:

yup! FF is a great time to haul ;-D!

• 10/10/11 16:07 Karyn:

Are these sticky Muse? Realized I hate sticky gloss but all of my current ones are from MAC which is sticky city :/

• 10/10/11 16:09 the Muse:

i dunno Karyn I haven’t tried, just swatched hun :) I’ll be reviewing soon! :)

• 10/11/11 8:03 Telle:

LOVES IT!!!!!!!!!

have you tried the tarte ltd Ed jewelry box collection Muse? I am curious for your thoughts; I was playing with it at Sephora and found some colors were just AWESOME with their payoff and some hardly had any! This one is a major debate for me right now…SO pretty and such gorgeous colors and such an AWESOME value (in theory). Any thoughts are appreciated! :)

• 10/11/11 8:59 the Muse:

not yet telle :) waiting for sephora ff to snatch one up :)

• 10/11/11 11:08 April:

Got this and the e/s gift set at Ulta last week. Love these and such a good deal.

• 10/11/11 11:58 Sara:

So these come in a set? I saw them sitting in Sephora yesterday (I think I was the first to try them out!) and tried the shade second from the left. It was nice. Shiny and, yeah sticky as I find all glosses are to one degree or another, pretty. I love the packaging. I wouldn’t pay too much money for them individually…but that’s just because I have SO. MUCH. GLOSS!

• 10/11/11 12:24 Harshleen: