Make Up For Ever Wild & Chic for Holiday 2011

Make Up For Ever Holiday 2011 Collection

Make Up For Ever is going BIG with their Holiday Collection this year.

Make Up for Ever Wild & Chic for Holiday 2011 is a range of various kits that MUFE has released to celebrate the holidays in style.

Let’s take a peek!

Make Up For Ever Wild & Chic Best of Make Up For Ever Kit $55

Make Up For Ever Wild Chic Best of Make Up For Ever Kit Holiday 2011

Includes:

• Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Powder
  • Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream in 13 Warm Beige (champagne shimmer)
  • Make Up For Ever Travel Aqua Eyes in Mat Black 0L (black)
  • Make Up For Ever Lab Shine in Star Collection S4 (pearly pink beige)
  • Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer
  • Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Extra Black Mascara

Make Up For Ever Wild & Chic Aqua Eyes Collection $36

Make Up For Ever Wild Chic Aqua Eyes Collection Holiday 2011

Includes:

• Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in Mat Black 0L (black) (full size)
  • Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes (travel size):
  • Dark Grey 21L (dark metallic grey)
  • Iridescent Navy Blue 3L (navy blue sheen)
  • Blue With Green Highlights 12L (metallic teal blue)
  • Pearly Brown 2L (golden brown sheen)
  • Purple 11L (metallic purple)

Make Up For Ever Wild & Chic Collector Case $330

Make Up For Ever Wild Chic Collector Case

Includes:

• Make Up For Ever Travel Mist & Fix
  • Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer
  • Make Up For Ever Lip Line Perfector
  • Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip in Red 8C (true red) and Light Rosewood 14C (muted dusty rose)
  • Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in Blue With Green Highlights 12L (metallic teal blue) and Mat Black 0L (black)
  • Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner in 8 Iridescent Electric Purple (bright purple sheen) and 13 Mat Black (matte black)
  • Make Up For Ever Faux Lash 156 Genevieve (natural black with dense outer corners) and 113 Betsy (extreme criss-cross flairs with glitter strip)
  • Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash in Black, 6 (plum)
  • Make Up For Ever Brow Seal
  • Make Up For Ever Kabuki Brush
  • Make Up For Ever HD Elixir
  • Make Up For Ever Travel Sens’Eyes
  • Make Up For Ever Uplight in 23 (pearly golden flesh)
  • Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream in 1 Anthracite (silvery charcoal shimmer) and 13 Warm Beige (champagne shimmer)
  • Make Up For Ever Metal Powder in Honey Gold 3 (tannish gold shimmer)
  • Make Up For Ever Star Powder White/Orange 940 (iridescent golden pearl)
  • Make Up For Ever Diamond Shadow in Diamond Burgundy 311 (burnish mauve with copper shimmer), Diamond Beige 306 (peachy tan with gold shimmer)
  • Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist in 43 Moulin Rouge (satin vibrant red) and 34 (satin light raspberry)
  • Make Up For Ever Lab Shine Diamond Collection D16 (shimmering beige) and Metal Collection M10 (chrome morello cherry)
  • Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Powder
  • Make Up For Ever Double Pencil Sharpener

Make Up For Ever Wild & Chic Aqua Cream Collection $175

Make Up For Ever Wild Chic Aqua Cream Collection Holiday 2011

Includes:

• Makeup For Ever Aqua Creams
  • 4 Snow (white pearl shimmer)
  • 13 Warm Beige (champagne shimmer)
  • 16 Pink Beige (pinky beige shimmer)
  • 15 Taupe (taupe brown shimmer)
  • 12 Golden Copper (soft copper shimmer)
  • 11 Gold (yellow gold shimmer)
  • 17 Plum (burgundy plum shimmer)
  • 14 Satin Brown (warm brown shimmer)
  • 2 Steel (silver gray shimmer)
  • 1 Anthracite (silvery charcoal shimmer)
  • Brush #5N
  • Faux snakeskin clutch

The sets are all available now at Sephora.com

I wish I had known about the Make Up For Ever Wild & Chic Aqua Cream Collection back when Aqua Creams released. I purchased alot of shades on my own and this would have saved a ton of cash particularly if I hauled it during the Sephora Friends and Family Event.

• 10/6/11 16:28 Comrade Garlic:

I want them all!

• 10/6/11 18:07 Tammie:

Are the Aqua Creams eyeliner or cream eyeshadows?

• 10/7/11 15:33 the Muse:

well they have aqua cream eyeliners and aqua cream eyeshadows…these are shadows ;-D they are a cream base like mac paint pots!http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2010/06/make-up-for-ever-aqua-cream-review-and-swatches.html

• 10/7/11 17:11 Tammie:

Aw boo! I just got super duper into gel eyeliners like THIS WEEK so it’d be nice to have all sorts of colors :|. BUT I decided it was too much money anyway hehe. I am happy with my drugstore liners for now :) I love high end stuff but if I can pay less and get good quality I will :)

• 10/13/11 14:06 angie:

Aqua creams can be used as eye shadows, bases for powder shadows, or as eye liners.

• 10/6/11 21:03 Sundrenched:

Oh man I’m lemming so hard for the aqua creams but I’ve never tried MUFE and to splurge that much for cream shadow or to get the basics kit instead… Oh cream shadow how I love you so, but I’m always afraid that they will dry out…

• 10/7/11 0:17 shusheshe:

I’m going to have to tell myself I don’t really need another set of cream eye shadows constantly so I don’t go out and buy the Make Up For Ever Wild & Chic Aqua Cream Collection when Sephora’s F&F sales goes up.

• 10/7/11 16:26 Donna:

My husband doesn’t know this yet, but I will be opening all of the above on Christmas morning. Thanks, hubby!

• 10/10/11 12:59 the Muse:

LOL donna!

• 10/19/11 21:12 divinem (Melissa):

LOVE IT! I would get the train case, but I already have most of the items, and many of them I wouldn’t use. But still. Man, DON’T TEMPT ME! My Sephora cart is already close to $1,000! @_@

• 10/24/11 15:06 divinem (Melissa):

Okay, so I caved. I realized, after analyzing my cart, that 3 of the items I had on order came to 1/3 the cost of the MUFE case, two I which I’d just received, so I returned those to Sephora and will get them in the collector’s case.

MUFE is now one of my all-time favs because it doesn’t irritate my skin or eyes — even their mascara works for me. It’s amazing. I’m all in!

• 10/8/11 16:13 Soo:

I wish I could afford to get the collector’s case T^T
    been wanting a train case for a long time, but I guess I don’t really NEED it..

• 10/8/11 17:58 CK:

T_T they’re all so beautiful

• 10/14/11 13:51 Amy F.:

The Wild and Chic collector case looks an awful lot like the Rock For Ever case they released about a year and a half ago. Some of the shades in the case itself look a little different but overall, it’s too similar for me to justify buying it!

• 10/19/11 21:11 divinem (Melissa):

I’m definitely getting the Aqua Cream Collection. With Sephora’s 20% F&F discount, each AC comes out being $14.50/ea vs. $22. I bought a single Aqua Cream to make sure I’m not allergic.

My cart balance (awaiting F&F) is EPIC! O_o

• 10/20/11 15:04 divinem (Melissa):

Balls to the wall, baby. I got ALL MUFE this year (plus a few others). But I got the W&C collector case AND the W&C Aqua Cream Collection. I need a drink! LOL @_@

I had to call in my order since the site went down. Fortunately, I had obtained my code early this morning (b4 the site went haywire), and I screen-capped my cart.

It’ll be here in ~5-6 days. WOOT!!

• 10/20/11 15:25 the Muse:

LMAO missy you are my hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 11/2/11 11:35 Helen:

I ordered the W&C collector case and the W&C Aqua Cream Collection but the fun didn’t stop there- I also ordered the Highline Palette and 5 additional shadows and the empty palette. I believe that I will be set for quite some time!!!!!!!!!!!