Miss Piggy for MAC

Miss Piggy for MAC 001

Style icon, Miss Piggy, is getting her very own MAC Collection. Miss Piggy for MAC is collaboration between that famous little piggy and MAC cosmetics that will launch on November 14, 2011 and will only be available for a brief moment in time (it’ll be gone December 5th, 2011).

It’s a collection we are all going to probably want just for the sake of, well, collecting it!

Have a look!

Miss Piggy for MAC 004

Icon. Actress. Supermodel. Chanteuse. Muse. Frog-o-phile. Cinema and television superstar nonpareil.

Generous glamour goddess that she is, Miss Piggy is sharing her beauty with the world via a limited-edition, online-exclusive, M·A·C collection for the eyes in celebration of her much anticipated return to the silver screen in Disney’s The Muppets, in theaters November 23. Say “oui” to Miss Piggy for M·A·C today!

Miss Piggy for MAC Eye Shadow $15
Pink (Mid-Tone Blue Pink) (frost)

Miss Piggy for MAC 002

Miss Piggy for MAC Penultimate Eye Liner $17.50
Rapidblack (True Black)

Miss Piggy for MAC 005

Miss Piggy for MAC Lash $15
36 Full Lash

Miss Piggy for MAC 003

Whatcha think?

Honestly….it’s too small for me! I wish it had special edition packaging and perhaps a few more items. But damn I love the images!

Miss Piggy for MAC will be available exclusively at macosmetics.com starting November 14th, 2011.

• 10/21/11 10:30 Sara Bow:

Love the idea but jup youre right..a special packaging would be so cool!

• 10/21/11 10:37 the Muse:

def! I wish they had done maybe a pink compact for the shadow at the very least!

• 10/21/11 10:34 Sarah:

You’re right the collection is kinda small…a beauty powder with a pig imprint and decorated compact seems like it would have fit perfectly! I wonder why they are just releasing three items?

I mean, Hello Kitty got a whole line of colors to choose from…

• 10/21/11 10:37 the Muse:

sarah I def agree at the least a beauty powder would have ROCKED! Hello Kitty is more universally known so that’s understandable but the pig got the shaft it seems LOL!

• 10/21/11 10:57 Courtney:

I’m so sad! I LOVE Miss Piggy (possibly my Halloween costume if I dress up this year) but this collection is so small! No lip product, no special packaging, no blush, no glitter, come on! My secret hope is that they add more items to this collection. So disappointed :(

• 10/21/11 11:24 Crystal:

It’s too bad no packaging and why no lipstick?

• 10/21/11 14:50 HautePJ:

Seriously, why no LE packaging? Sad face. BTW, I am going as Miss Piggy for Halloween and can’t wait to experiment with what makeup to wear for it!

• 10/21/11 14:53 the Muse:

sniff I know right pj? oh well! yay too cute ;-D pink pastel eyeshadow or perhaps purple?! ;D

• 10/21/11 15:07 Margaret:

This is the first time I have ever, EVER wanted to buy something from MAC.

When did Miss Piggy become a brunette? So cute!

• 10/21/11 15:09 Margaret:

Meant to say, “first time I have wanted to buy something from MAC and it’s such a lame collection!”

• 10/21/11 15:37 Laura:

It’s perfect (although I agree a cute compact would be nice)
    LOVE the promo picture.

At least it’s not too collectable – becaue I got TheBalm Muppet Palette! And I haven’t touched it! I’m scared to!

It was number #784 out of 1000….well crap – now it’s a collectors item!

• 10/21/11 17:07 Ruth:

honestly, I’m really disappointed with MAC’s release. It’s Miss Piggy and she deserves something fierce and fabulous…and this isn’t it.

• 10/21/11 22:54 Melissa:

I’m so sad that there isn’t cute packaging but I love all 3 items. I need a new pen ultimate because mine is old and scary. I shall buy all 3. Can you send a reminder to my phone to check it out on arrival? just kidding – i just sent myself a reminder.

• 10/22/11 17:32 Ryan:

I really like the lashes. *sighs* I love Miss Piggy

• 10/24/11 4:57 Musebeliever:

T.T They call this a collection ?
    Seriously, I’m not even paying attention to Mac collections anymore. I felt that the overall quality has dramatically dropped and it’s still pricey.
    Definitely not interested. They did even make a special packaging. T.T

• 10/24/11 11:39 diane:

oh man if it had miss piggy packaging i woulda bought it..this saves me money at least lol