Gurl, my skin is on freak out mode lately. I don’t have issues with acne, break outs, etc…but I do have super dry, dull skin. Maintenance is the word here. I have to keep my hands on my skin 24/7 because if I let it go things start to get super scary around these parts.
Using a rich moisturizer in the day makes my skin shiny and oily looking. As in wanna fry an egg on my face? That’s why I normally stick to richer moisturizers in the evening and a lighter one in the day.
Much to my delight I got a sample of Proactiv Solution Oil Free Moisture and I actually like it. I say actually because Proactiv is the type of brand that I think of for problem skin solutions but this one can be taken advantage by anyone.
Proactiv Oil Free Moisture is an oil free moisturizer with an SPF 15. This is fragrance free and hydrates skin quite nicely without giving it an oily, greasy look or feel. The thing I like about the formula is the lighter texture that allows my skin to breath while it hydrates. Even my dry skin can get on board with this. If your skin is oily, acne prone, or just plain sensitive you’ll love how gentle this is as well!
I liked this one alot and can see it becoming a part of my daily regime in both the winter and summer months!
Available at proactiv.com
If you’re a Proactiv user I’d love to hear about some of your favorites do share them!
Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by Proactiv but all opinions in the review are based on my experience with the product. For information about sponsored posts please visit my Disclaimer/Disclosure Policy or feel free to contact me directly!
I’ve said it before…
I simply don’t need another bottle of facial mist. I’m terribly addicted to them. Spritz here, mist there.
I remind myself of Peter O’Toole as Zaltar in Supergirl, “Spritz?” You either totally remember these geeky things or you don’t, it’s a gift.
But I do have an excuse this time. Just look at the Tony Moly Pocket Bunny Moist Mist and tell me how you could resist?
Cheers to the reader (sorry for forgetting who it was) that told me the new Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters were on sale at Walgreens for Buy One, Get One 50% Off. That super deal pushed me into the realms of hauling nearly every shade.
Here’s a few swatches to whet your appetite.
Always wanted to be a Bond girl?
I wanted to be Kissy Suzuki. No great surprise right? Mie Hama who played the character was such an incredibly beautiful woman.
I’ll tell ya what’s better than being a Bond girl though, being a Balm girl.
the Balm Girl Lipsticks releasing mid November from the brand are a pigmented, conditioning lipstick in stealthy packaging that will fit in even the smallest makeup bag!
- Amanda KissMyLips (sheer maroon berry)
- Anita BoyToy (cool pink frost)
- Mia Moore (rich creamy red)
- Mai BillsBePaid (velvety nude)
- Ima Goodkisser (soft shimmering coral)
- Foxxy Pout (bold metallic bronze)
Which Balm girl are you?
I can’t wait for these!
Be on the look out at thebalm.com
Starlight, starbright the first star I’m wishing on tonight is the new, limited edition Bobbi Brown Starlight Night Lip & Eye Palette.
Bobbi’s latest gem of a palette is available at QVC and includes:
- Matte Eye Shadow in Black Charcoal (black grey)
- Matte Eye Shadow in Navajo (creamy pink white)
- Matte Eye Shadow in Shimmer Eyeshadow in Petal (light pink)
- Matte Eye Shadow in Shimmer Eyeshadow in Eggplant (deep purple)
- Matte Eye Shadow in Sparkle Eyeshadow in Pink Granite (dusty rose)
- Matte Eye Shadow in Metallic Eyeshadow in Brushed Granite (medium gray)
- Matte Eye Shadow in Lip Gloss in Rum (purple raisin)
- Matte Eye Shadow in Lip Gloss in Naked (rosy brown)
- Matte Eye Shadow in Lip Gloss in Pink Beige (rosy beige)
- Matte Eye Shadow in Glitter Lip Gloss in Blush Pink (nude pink)
- Two Brushes
This is $60 and available now at QVC.com