Philosophy Vanilla & Peppermint Whipped Cream Shower Gels

Philosophy Vanilla Peppermint Whipped Cream Shower Gels 001

Are we very tired of Philosophy Holiday Shower Gels?

I’m not, nearly.

Particularly when they include peppermint! That just screams holiday to me.

Enjoy a dollop of whipped cream in your shower with creamy delicious vanilla whipped cream or peppermint whipped cream shower gels.

You can get a hefty 24 oz size of both Whipped Cream and Peppermint Cream Philosophy Shower Gels with two gift bags for $36 from QVC.com.

Philosophy Vanilla Peppermint Whipped Cream Shower Gels 003

Philosophy Vanilla Peppermint Whipped Cream Shower Gels 002

I really, really wants but remind me again why I don’t need more shower gel. I have enough to take on and wash the planet at this point, for realz.

• 10/18/11 13:05 JenJ:

I saw this when it was a OTO over the weekend. Was oooooo tempted to get it but I do not need any more shower gels right now. ;/

• 10/18/11 13:33 the Muse:

really wants jen but I’m being good *looks away*

• 10/18/11 13:41 JenJ:

me too :( anything vanilla i wonts. *covers eyes*

• 10/18/11 13:59 the Muse:

hehe peppermint or any mint is my downfall!

• 10/18/11 13:39 Sarah S.:

Ooh are these a different texture? Light and fluffy would be so cool!

• 10/18/11 14:00 the Muse:

naa I think it’s the same gel formula ;-D that would be cool though!

• 10/18/11 13:55 Jessica:

I’ve been disappointed with the holiday products this year (aside from the trusty eggnog, and i like the marshmallows for toasting lotion as well). i had ordered the mulling spices duo, cinnamon hot toddy, and snowflake from philosophy.com, but returned them all. :\ i’m intrigued by the new cupcake 3-in-1, this duo, and the cookie trio on qvc, but now i’m so hesitant to order anything new without giving it a sniff first. :\

• 10/18/11 14:24 the Muse:

interesting jess! was hot toddy not good? I thought for sure the mulling spices and that one would be awesome!

• 10/19/11 2:17 Jessica:

hot toddy wasn’t terrrible, but it just smelled like artificial apple with cinnamon. mulling spices, on the other hand, was AWFUL (and i rarely say that about any philosophy product!!). it smelled NOTHING like chai – it was like a tiny sprinkle of cinnamon and watered-down milk. And it was so, so faint. Really disappointing! Snowflake was supposed to be “peppermint icing” but it just smelled like a generic peppermint, no “icing” to speak of. Oh well – better for my wallet, I suppose!

• 10/19/11 9:26 the Muse:

aw that stinks jessica so disappointed! lots of rants about smells not being great this year…what is going on? :(

• 10/18/11 18:02 Irene:

I was disappointed with with i was able to smell in Nordies and Sephora.. I hope someone can review these! I hope to hear more about the Philosophy.com scents too