Philosophy Vanilla & Peppermint Whipped Cream Shower Gels

Are we very tired of Philosophy Holiday Shower Gels?

I’m not, nearly.

Particularly when they include peppermint! That just screams holiday to me.

Enjoy a dollop of whipped cream in your shower with creamy delicious vanilla whipped cream or peppermint whipped cream shower gels.

You can get a hefty 24 oz size of both Whipped Cream and Peppermint Cream Philosophy Shower Gels with two gift bags for $36 from

I really, really wants but remind me again why I don’t need more shower gel. I have enough to take on and wash the planet at this point, for realz.

• 10/18/11 13:05 JenJ:

I saw this when it was a OTO over the weekend. Was oooooo tempted to get it but I do not need any more shower gels right now. ;/

• 10/18/11 13:33 the Muse:

really wants jen but I’m being good *looks away*

• 10/18/11 13:41 JenJ:

me too :( anything vanilla i wonts. *covers eyes*

• 10/18/11 13:59 the Muse:

hehe peppermint or any mint is my downfall!

• 10/18/11 13:39 Sarah S.:

Ooh are these a different texture? Light and fluffy would be so cool!

• 10/18/11 14:00 the Muse:

naa I think it’s the same gel formula ;-D that would be cool though!

• 10/18/11 13:55 Jessica:

I’ve been disappointed with the holiday products this year (aside from the trusty eggnog, and i like the marshmallows for toasting lotion as well). i had ordered the mulling spices duo, cinnamon hot toddy, and snowflake from, but returned them all. :\ i’m intrigued by the new cupcake 3-in-1, this duo, and the cookie trio on qvc, but now i’m so hesitant to order anything new without giving it a sniff first. :\

• 10/18/11 14:24 the Muse:

interesting jess! was hot toddy not good? I thought for sure the mulling spices and that one would be awesome!

• 10/19/11 2:17 Jessica:

hot toddy wasn’t terrrible, but it just smelled like artificial apple with cinnamon. mulling spices, on the other hand, was AWFUL (and i rarely say that about any philosophy product!!). it smelled NOTHING like chai – it was like a tiny sprinkle of cinnamon and watered-down milk. And it was so, so faint. Really disappointing! Snowflake was supposed to be “peppermint icing” but it just smelled like a generic peppermint, no “icing” to speak of. Oh well – better for my wallet, I suppose!

• 10/19/11 9:26 the Muse:

aw that stinks jessica so disappointed! lots of rants about smells not being great this year…what is going on? :(

• 10/18/11 18:02 Irene:

I was disappointed with with i was able to smell in Nordies and Sephora.. I hope someone can review these! I hope to hear more about the scents too