Revlon Luxurious Color Diamond Lust Eyeshadow Swatches

I’ve been playing around with the new Revlon Luxurious Color Diamond Lust Eyeshadow this week. These are a new range of shimmery budget shadows from Revlon (I’ve seen them for as little as $2.99).

Revlon Luxurious Color Diamond Lust Eyeshadow Swatches 001

I’ll be reviewing shortly but here are a few swatches to enjoy first!

Revlon Luxurious Color Diamond Lust Eyeshadow Swatches 002

If you’ve played with them already feel free to share your thoughts!

Available now at drugstores.

• 10/4/11 14:29 Summer:

These look pretty, it looks like there would be a lot of fall out though! x

• 10/4/11 14:32 Sarah S.:

Glitter fall-out city! But I don’t mind that if it’s New Year’s Eve :-P

• 10/4/11 16:27 Fey:

WOAH. Super pretty!!!!! I love glitter. I love topping sheer glitter shadows over other shadows. I love fall out. <.<

• 10/4/11 16:39 Christina:

That purpley-plum one looks pretty.

• 10/4/11 21:09 Tiffany:

ahhh i love! do you when they be available on a seperate display in drugstores? i saw it at my local rite aid but sadly they were all gone the next day :[

• 10/5/11 15:26 the Muse:

that’s what I noticed tiffany, all on an LE display but they are available at Ulta.com for $2.99 if you want!

• 10/5/11 11:13 Majick:

big fat no from me – I’m not a fall out fan,

• 10/5/11 11:33 Telle:

$2.99?! SO envious!!! I am excited if I can snag each for 5-6$ :/
    They look really nice in the pan and I hope they work out well bc I just purchased some thru evilbay…in Canada we only got the black and pink one and not the new ultimate long wearing liquid lip color. boo hiss I say to that!! ):/

• 10/5/11 12:43 LipstickChick:

I bought the Night Sky single, against my better judgement (it looks like fall out city, but hot DAMN, it’s one of the prettiest things I’ve set my eyes upon, especially in the drugstore!).

My first attempt while playing with it yielded a lot of fallout (I used it wet to line) … but my 2nd try, used over Fyrinnae’s Pixie Epoxy and patted on (not brushed), was AMAAAZING. It looked on my eyes just as it did in the pan, which was nothing short of incredible. AND no fallout.

That being said, Night Sky is definitely a shade meant for a special occasion — it’s THAT glittery. But if you can, you should lol … it’s just breathtaking!

• 10/5/11 12:47 the Muse:

yay happy to hear it lipstick chick ;D

• 10/10/11 23:07 MAKEUPGEEK:

I agree I LOVE the night sky , been looking for something like this one for years!

• 10/5/11 21:09 theRothstanator:

Looks nice! I haven’t bought anything Revlon except nail polish but now I want!

• 10/10/11 23:06 MAKEUPGEEK:

I have all 4 I even bought white doubles and I wanted 3 black ones but unfortunately they was only one left. The fallout is not as bad , only while applied but not thru the day. I LOVEEE LOVE LOVE THEM! I wish they had superglittery gold one tough.