Sephora Beauty Roulette

Sephora Roulette

Spin the wheel, where it stops is anyone’s guess…well maybe it’ll stop on get free goodies from Sephora!

How simple and sweet it is!

Sephora Beauty Roulette is a new “game” that can be played at sephoralove.com/beautyroulette by simply entering your e-mail address and virtually spinning their roulette wheel.

Your spin will entitle you to free deluxe samples, shipping, even 10% off if you get so lucky! After spinning the wheel Sephora will alert you to your winner haul and send you a promo code via e-mail that can be used with your next order to collect your goodie.

The best part?

You can play once a day and try for the prizes you really, really want…like 10% off!

Enjoy!

• 10/19/11 18:51 Jenn:

I don’t think it works every day…I have spun a couple different days and still get the same exact prize.

• 10/19/11 19:14 the Muse:

jenn so far got a murad mask or cream or something and a buxom mascara…maybe was a fluke you got the same product. I keep spinning for the 10% LOL!

• 10/19/11 21:47 Jenn:

well dang! I’m going to keep trying….I spun 3 times so far!!!

• 10/19/11 21:49 the Muse:

haha good luck jenn ;-D hey try with another email address too!?

• 10/19/11 19:10 CX:

LOVE! <3 Do you know if you can use more than one code with an order? Like if we spin the wheel for a few days and then make an order can we just use all of the promo codes in a single order? Otherwise this could get inconvenient…

• 10/19/11 19:13 the Muse:

I don’t think so CX they prob want you to use one code per an order but MAYBE if you call an order in they might do it?!

• 10/20/11 22:14 CX:

Thanks :) I hope I can use more than one code otherwise it will be so hard to choose between all these freebies…

• 10/21/11 10:05 the Muse:

I doubt it cx :( but good luck chica!

• 10/19/11 23:32 Mara:

I had NO idea you could spin everyday! LOL

• 10/20/11 9:17 the Muse:

sure mara ;-D enjoy!

• 10/20/11 2:23 chelsfofo:

FYI i spun the heck out this sucker, here are the goodies i got :
    BUXOM MASCARA deluxe sample
    “B8W3CB3″
    MURAD SPF MOISTURIZER
    “M8W3CB3″
    FREE SHIP $25
    “F8W3CB3″
    URBAN DECAY LIP GLOSS
    “U8W3CB3″
    Unfortunately I got tired of spinning and never made it to the “10% off” code.

The Skin Store has 20% just about all of the time, mostly skincare products but some make-up too. I buy my Caudalie products there. :)

hope this helps, just giving back for the many coupons/sales the lovely muse tips us off on :)

• 10/20/11 9:12 the Muse:

lmao chels I love you for just sitting and spinning it all day ;-D thanks girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 10/23/11 15:41 xtina:

I got U10J4BN for the Urban Decay Lipgloss and M10J4BN for the Murad moisturizer. You don’t have to wait a whole day to have another spin; just enter random email addresses.