Sephora Prisma Chrome Eyeshadow

Sephora all your new Prisma Chrome Eyeshadows must belong to me.

You’re promising the best of powder, baked, and cream formulations in this shadow.

I think I needs to try it for my very self!

Sephora Prisma Chrome Eyeshadow is a shimmery eyeshadow that promises the best of the baked, powder, and cream shadow formula world.

The shadow has a sparkly finish that captures light and blends easily without being chalky while giving a smooth color finish.

Available Shades:

• Moon Beam (opalescent pink beige)
  • Shimmery Sand (light golden sand)
  • Bronze Brilliance (copper)
  • Gold Reflection (bright yellow gold)
  • Emerald Facet (golden teal)
  • Sapphire Shine (royal blue)
  • Moon Glow (silvery gray)
  • Purple Prisma (lilac)
  • Burgundy Gem (dark plum)
  • Black Diamond (black)

Although my track record with Sephora’s Color Collection isn’t exactly stellar I’m still on these like wildfire as the price of $15 is quite sweet and the formula sounds intriguing!

Whatcha think?

Available shortly for a limited time at Sephora and Sephora.com

• 10/17/11 21:12 catazure:

Is that the Shimmery Sand? GORGEMOUS! I await your review. I am considering wearing more eyeshadow that I have – usually Benefit’s Birthday Suit or BE Well Rested and liner – so this caught my eye.

• 10/17/11 21:38 AngelicBetrayal:

This looks interesting! The color descriptions sound really cool too :D Golden teal?! Can’t wait to see some reviews and swatches of these if you purchase these Muse!!

• 10/17/11 22:09 Misato-san:

oh, this looks like exactly as the Kiko (it’s an Italian brand) ones released with the Kaleidoscopic collection this year:

• 10/17/11 22:36 haley:

the packaging/design of it is enough to convince me to try it! really beautiful-looking, and the color range is nice. if you buy, please do swatch(: thank you for posting!

• 10/17/11 22:53 Beauty Gazette:

These look identical to the new eyeshadows by Estee Lauder! I think they are made by the same subcontractor!

• 10/18/11 4:24 Kerstin:

Exciting! The look a bit similar to the new cream shadows we’ve seen from Finish brand Lumene in Sweden! (http://skimmerskuggan.blogspot.com/2011/09/lumene-blueberry-long-wear-crystal.html)

Sephora colour range looks better :)

• 10/18/11 12:25 the Muse:

OH YES they do look like those kerstin! ;-D!

• 10/18/11 11:53 Sara:

Oooh, pretty! The only problem I have with Sephora’s own line of products is paying full price for them. :p Gimme sale and I’m all over this shiz. Oh, wait, the sale is at the end of this month…. how perfect the timing! :D

• 10/18/11 12:59 Harshleen:

That looks lovely! Can’t wait to hear your take on it Muse….

• 10/18/11 15:25 Nora:

I don’t see these up yet on the US Sephora.com site. :(

• 10/18/11 16:40 Musebeliever:

They look exactly the same as the Kiko’s ! O.O http://princessebeudy.fr/2011/02/du-nouveau-chez-kiko/
    Btw these cream eyeshadows (teh Kiko’s) are amazing. Beautiful colours and they last long. Sadly they were a limited edition… T.T

• 10/18/11 16:43 the Muse:

omg those are gag worthy Muse LOVE! gorgeous ;-D!

• 10/18/11 17:09 Musebeliever:

I’ve got the sparkling violet and the Dark esmerald in my stash. Now I know that I should bought them all ! >.< Feeling soooooo regretful ! XD Next time I'll have it all ! O.O I'm going to grab all their nail polish collection for winter ! Fighting !

If the sephora's quality is similar to Kiko I'll probably buy one even if this price hurts… T.T I bought mine for 6 or 7 euros.

• 10/18/11 16:52 giggetta86:

That are a COPY of a LE eyeshadows from Kiko, an italian brand.
    That were the summer 2011 LE, same “cake” and same colors :)

• 10/18/11 16:55 honey83:

This eyeshadow is the identical copy of the kaleindoscopic of kiko