Sephora Prisma Chrome Eyeshadow

Sephora Prisma Chrome Eyeshadow

Sephora all your new Prisma Chrome Eyeshadows must belong to me.

You’re promising the best of powder, baked, and cream formulations in this shadow.

I think I needs to try it for my very self!

Sephora Prisma Chrome Eyeshadow is a shimmery eyeshadow that promises the best of the baked, powder, and cream shadow formula world.

The shadow has a sparkly finish that captures light and blends easily without being chalky while giving a smooth color finish.

Available Shades:

• Moon Beam (opalescent pink beige)
  • Shimmery Sand (light golden sand)
  • Bronze Brilliance (copper)
  • Gold Reflection (bright yellow gold)
  • Emerald Facet (golden teal)
  • Sapphire Shine (royal blue)
  • Moon Glow (silvery gray)
  • Purple Prisma (lilac)
  • Burgundy Gem (dark plum)
  • Black Diamond (black)

Although my track record with Sephora’s Color Collection isn’t exactly stellar I’m still on these like wildfire as the price of $15 is quite sweet and the formula sounds intriguing!

Whatcha think?

Available shortly for a limited time at Sephora and Sephora.com

• 10/17/11 21:12 catazure:

Is that the Shimmery Sand? GORGEMOUS! I await your review. I am considering wearing more eyeshadow that I have – usually Benefit’s Birthday Suit or BE Well Rested and liner – so this caught my eye.

• 10/17/11 21:38 AngelicBetrayal:

This looks interesting! The color descriptions sound really cool too :D Golden teal?! Can’t wait to see some reviews and swatches of these if you purchase these Muse!!

• 10/17/11 22:09 Misato-san:

oh, this looks like exactly as the Kiko (it’s an Italian brand) ones released with the Kaleidoscopic collection this year:

• 10/17/11 22:36 haley:

the packaging/design of it is enough to convince me to try it! really beautiful-looking, and the color range is nice. if you buy, please do swatch(: thank you for posting!

• 10/17/11 22:53 Beauty Gazette:

These look identical to the new eyeshadows by Estee Lauder! I think they are made by the same subcontractor!

• 10/18/11 4:24 Kerstin:

Exciting! The look a bit similar to the new cream shadows we’ve seen from Finish brand Lumene in Sweden! (http://skimmerskuggan.blogspot.com/2011/09/lumene-blueberry-long-wear-crystal.html)

Sephora colour range looks better :)

• 10/18/11 12:25 the Muse:

OH YES they do look like those kerstin! ;-D!

• 10/18/11 11:53 Sara:

Oooh, pretty! The only problem I have with Sephora’s own line of products is paying full price for them. :p Gimme sale and I’m all over this shiz. Oh, wait, the sale is at the end of this month…. how perfect the timing! :D

• 10/18/11 12:59 Harshleen:

That looks lovely! Can’t wait to hear your take on it Muse….

• 10/18/11 15:25 Nora:

I don’t see these up yet on the US Sephora.com site. :(

• 10/18/11 16:40 Musebeliever:

They look exactly the same as the Kiko’s ! O.O http://princessebeudy.fr/2011/02/du-nouveau-chez-kiko/
    Btw these cream eyeshadows (teh Kiko’s) are amazing. Beautiful colours and they last long. Sadly they were a limited edition… T.T

• 10/18/11 16:43 the Muse:

omg those are gag worthy Muse LOVE! gorgeous ;-D!

• 10/18/11 17:09 Musebeliever:

I’ve got the sparkling violet and the Dark esmerald in my stash. Now I know that I should bought them all ! >.< Feeling soooooo regretful ! XD Next time I'll have it all ! O.O I'm going to grab all their nail polish collection for winter ! Fighting !

If the sephora's quality is similar to Kiko I'll probably buy one even if this price hurts… T.T I bought mine for 6 or 7 euros.

• 10/18/11 16:52 giggetta86:

That are a COPY of a LE eyeshadows from Kiko, an italian brand.
    That were the summer 2011 LE, same “cake” and same colors :)

• 10/18/11 16:55 honey83:

This eyeshadow is the identical copy of the kaleindoscopic of kiko