Smashbox Click You’re It Eye Palette for Holiday 2011

Smashbox Click Youre It Eye Palette for Holiday 2011 001

Oy vey…looks like Smashbox is kinda sorta rehashing the Ghosts of Holiday Collections Past.

I have a suspicion the Smashbox Holiday Collection 2011 will also include a color collection or at least I’m crossing my fingers it will but here are some of the offerings that are available right now.

Take a peek!

Smashbox Click You’re It Eye Palette will be $49 and is in all in one palette featuring fifteen eye shadows, five cream eye liners, and a mini photo finish lid primer The palette also features Get-the-Look cards to create six different looks.

Smashbox Click Youre It Eye Palette for Holiday 2011 002

Meh….between this and their new Snappy Holiday Lipgloss Kit I’m feeling underwhelmed.

How about you?

• 10/5/11 11:21 Sarah S.:

Hm. I thought it was the Kat Von D book for a sec.

• 10/5/11 11:44 BunnyMasseuse:

Not impressed, but I’ve not bought as much SB stuff recently as I once did.

• 10/5/11 12:24 Donna:

I bought their holiday palette like this a couple years ago, and it SUCKED. Super powdery, some colors wouldn’t even show up, it was just all around shite.

• 10/5/11 16:16 CucumPear:

I do love the colours, they’re great basics. However, cream liners shouldn’t be packaged like that. I’d have to de-pot them and slap them into a genuinely tightly-closing palette (and I have yet to see any other than possibly Unii).

• 10/5/11 18:11 Therese:

Smashbox really need to up their game. Their collections just aren’t hitting the mark anymore, and with fab brands like Urban Decay and Tarte bringing out wonderous palettes (with GOOD quality shadows in them), there is just no reason to buy something like this. I used to ADORE Smashbox, now I hardly buy anymore as the quality has nosedived…shame.

• 10/5/11 21:49 theRothstanator:

Not too impressive, but I’m not a Smashbox fan in general. I do think that the colors look better than last year’s, though.

• 10/14/11 15:01 Clista Clanton:

Out of all the holiday collections I liked the colors in this one the most – so just bought it. The salesgirl at Sephora said they were super pigmented, but we shall see.