Soap & Glory Cosmetics

Soap Glory Cosmetics 2011

Drum roll please.

Soap & Glory is set to launch a color cosmetic range.

OMG let’s all run in circles, squee, and act like generally idiotic fan girls.

Anyone?

Jump!

The new Soap & Glory Color Cosmetic today and I nearly had passed out. Soap & Glory cosmetics really?

Granted, Soap & Glory has had a few little lipglosses releases and even a concealer…but a full range?

Shut up!

The products are launching in select Boots UK but no word on the US launch as of yet but hopefully soon!

Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer (£10) (Two Shades)
A 3 piece camouflaging kit that includes under eye concealer, a ‘on the spot’ complexion concealer, and a setting powder!

Soap Glory Kick Ass Concealer

Soap & Glory Show Good Face (£11)
2 in 1 foundation and primer with an SPF 15 and ‘retinol-mimicking’

Shades:

• Fairest of Them All
  • A Good Light
  • A Nude Peach
  • Naked in the Shade
  • Honey and Golden Tan

Soap Glory Cosmetics 010

Soap & Glory Lip Stick Super Colour
Shades:

• Naked Beige
  • Perfect Day
  • Red My Lips

Soap Glory Cosmetics 012

Soap & Glory It’s About Prime (£8) (Two Shades)
Primer for shadows that helps ease puffiness.

Soap Glory Cosmetics 003

Shades:

• Bright Light (day shade)
  • Smokey Eye Primer (a evening grey)

Soap & Glory The Daily Double (£8.50)
Double ended eye pencil available in three shades.

Shades:

• Fresh Cream/Green Light
  • Ultra Violet/Plum Plum
  • Velvet Pink/Brownie

Soap Glory Cosmetics 007

Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Super Volume Mascara (£10)

Soap Glory Cosmetics 005

Soap & Glory Lid Stuff (£10)
Four Pan color eyeshadow palettes in various finishes including matte and metallic.

Shades:

• Smokey Dokey
  • Off the Wall Flowers
  • What’s Nude?

Soap Glory Cosmetics 014

Soap Glory Cosmetics 013

Soap Glory Cosmetics 001

Soap & Glory Cheekmate Rosy Glow (£8)
A rosy, rub on cheek & lip stain with Blushboost Technology

Soap Glory Cosmetics 008

Soap & Glory Marvelips (£8)
Supersizing colour, shine & shaping lip crayon.

Soap Glory Cosmetics 011

Soap & Glory Arch De Triumph (£8)
A two step shaping & highlighting crayon for instantly beautiful brows.

Soap Glory Cosmetics 006

Soap & Glory Supercat Carbon Black Extreme (£6)
Carbon black Extreme eyeliner pen with inkjet colour release and gloss fix finish.

Soap Glory Cosmetics 002

Soap & Glory Love At First Blush (£11)
A mix & match multi shade blushing powder for beautifully luminous skin.

Soap Glory Cosmetics 015

Soap & Glory Glow All Out (£11)
A radiance face powder with a super dewy luminous finish!

Soap Glory Cosmetics 004

Soap & Glory Trick and Treatment (£9)
Double-Action Under Eye Dark Circle Concealer/Corrector neutralises dark under eye circles in seconds, while fighting the physiological issues that trigger them.

Soap Glory Cosmetics 009

I’m thinking I need all of it!

OMG!

Loves!

Particularly excited about the concealer.

The entire collection is available now at Boots UK online but sadly they don’t ship to the US. May need to enlist the help of a friend or two in England to haul for me.

Will you haul Soap & Glory Cosmetics if they launch in the US?

• 10/7/11 13:50 kiwikiwidragon:

Wow, this is a first for me to say, but here it goes…..I also want all the pieces, plus, I own not one single piece of S & G. I could easily buy them all, they really appeal to me right now. Normally there is one or two I could live without. But for some odd reason, they really float my boat :)

• 10/7/11 13:54 the Muse:

omg nothing jenn!?

• 10/7/11 14:03 kiwikiwidragon:

Nope, I scoped when it was at target and kinda left no impression on me. I think its the graphic packaging. I could get everyone of these pieces here though. It’s fabulous

• 10/7/11 14:20 the Muse:

jenn really? I always thought it reminded me of benefit somehow :)!

• 10/7/11 13:53 kimkats:

OH, I Have to have that concealer, if just for the name! :D The rest of it looks faboo too – wish they’d get their shiz together and launch it HERE! NOW!!! :D

Thanks for the heads up on this – will be keeping an eye out to see if they sell it here!

• 10/7/11 13:54 the Muse:

my pleasure kim! Hope we get it!!!!!!!!

• 10/7/11 14:18 Mango:

OMG! i want everything here! any idea if this will be available in Canada?

• 10/7/11 14:19 the Muse:

hi mango not sure, don’t even have a release date for US yet :( le sigh!

• 10/7/11 14:39 Ruthless:

I’m still mad at them, so it’s a no go for me

• 10/7/11 14:45 amysummer:

O.M.G. This just made my day.

• 10/7/11 15:55 Jo:

Finally, good reasons to be in the UK! The Kate Moss lipsticks are really very good; they feel almost like MAC to me. We also have displays with Rimmel Union Jack nail transfers

• 10/10/11 15:59 the Muse:

I need those lippies Jo!

• 10/7/11 19:59 Tiffany C.:

I’ve actually already tried the concealer about a year ago. they sell Soap and Glory at my target so i picked this up and i actually liked it. it wasn’t too thick or too thin and it covered well.

• 10/7/11 20:02 Tiffany C.:

well they used to sell it at my target but i went to soap and glory’s website and they only sell at sephora now! i hadn’t even noticed that it wasn’t at target.

• 10/7/11 20:24 Tiffany C.:

sorry to hog the comments section muse, but i just pulled mine out and it does have brightening particles in it so i wouldn’t suggest anyone who has fines lines to use this as i would think that it would accentuate them and might settle in them as well. the brightening particles are very apparent in this product. it does work under the eye and i did like when i used it there but i loved it even more as a cheek highlighter to give a little glow.

• 10/7/11 22:47 Tiffany:

If they ever ship to the U.S , IM GETTING IT ALL! wah , why does the U.K get all the best make up!?!

• 10/9/11 23:58 Mia:

Agreed!

• 10/8/11 0:38 Kasia:

How cute they are :) But i live in Turkey..We dont have this company.. When i will back to poland i will look for them .
    Thanks

• 10/8/11 1:28 Josh :D:

Benefit much? I’m sure they’ll jack the prices up if they do launch them in the US too!

• 10/8/11 7:51 allin:

So, I get so frustrated that, in 2011, a brand would only release shades suitable for white people. Come on, look around you!

• 10/8/11 8:17 Telle:

I am all over running around like and idiotic fan girl for S&G cossies!! YAY!!! I think, I hope, it will be only a matter of short time before we see these here in the US and Canada!

• 10/10/11 12:57 the Muse:

me too telle me too :)

• 10/8/11 9:26 mentalista stylista:

Hi Muse, just starting out on the blogosphere and so hooked on your site! Loving the S&G range and the new makeup line is going to drive me insane experimenting. That Cheek mate has my name written all over it :) Can’t wait to get my mitts on them! xoxo

• 10/10/11 12:57 the Muse:

aw thanks metalista! glad you’re enjoying my insanity ;-D! I love the looks of That Cheek too! wants!

• 10/8/11 13:35 Musebeliever:

*o* I want it aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall !

• 10/8/11 17:01 Stacy:

“OMG let’s all run in circles, squee, and act like generally idiotic fan girls.”

i love you!! You crack me up, I actually laughed out loud!
    BTW, I love everything too! Have a great weekend!

• 10/10/11 12:03 the Muse:

ha stacy ;-D glad I made ya laugh! Hope you had a nice weekend too!

• 10/8/11 17:40 Therese:

Ooh, I want all of it too! I’m in Australia and we only have a tiny range of S&G here, it’ll probably be 2020 before we get it = ( Need to get on to my chums back in London = )

• 10/8/11 17:54 Lee:

Off the Wallflowers, Cheekmate, and Love at First Blush all look gorgeous! I wish S&G would ship these to the U.S :(

• 10/8/11 22:18 TokyoChel:

I’ve never tried any of their products, but you’re right, the packaging def reminds me of Benefit.
    The product that stands out the most to me is the Smokey Eye Primer. A grey primer for smokey eyes or darker shadows sounds like a genius idea!

• 10/9/11 0:28 Maggie:

Soap & Glory used to be available at US Target stores. If I knew this was a limited or test run, I would have stocked up. Love their face scrubs!!!

• 10/9/11 12:46 socialite:

yes! i will haul my little heart out

i already have marvelips, it was on clearance at target last summer and i love it!!!!

• 10/10/11 1:41 Odbery:

Swap out the company name, and all of this could be benefit products. It’s not just the packaging but the types of products and cutesy name. Not that I’m complaining, maybe if something from benefit just isn’t as quality as you’d like, soap and glory would have your fix.

• 10/10/11 9:25 Wendy K:

“It’s about prime”
    That’s for damn sure!! Muse, you made my week. I’ve been so hopeful forever!!

• 10/10/11 9:35 the Muse:

;) Wendy!

• 10/15/11 23:17 smithie:

Girls, if you are outside UK and are craving S&G new cosmetics line and don’t wanna wait until uncertain worldwide launch why don’t you head to ebay and order it there. I will even give you a link for an UK business seller who specializes in S&G worldwide distribution. I am in the US and as soon as they have launched this brand new cosmetics line in UK on oct. 13th I went to ebay and ordered it. It is a bit pricier than at UK Boots store, though :( http://www.ebay.com/sch/stephensonsonline/m.html?_nkw=soap&_sacat=0&_odkw=&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3911.c0.m270.l1313

• 10/15/11 23:24 smithie:

P.S.: I ordered the entire collection and since it was over 10 products, they gave me a massive shipping discount – I paid less than GBP 9.00 (regular airmail)