Stila Nail Polish

stila nail polish set

Yup, you read the post header right, Stila Nail Polish! I’m not a nail girl, I know nothing about nail polish formula, finish, etc…but I’m positive Stila adding nail polish to their catalog is something those who enjoy polish are going to want to check out.

Because hey, Stila has never done nails before!

Jump!

Stila Nail Polish Set in Delicate $24

Stila Nail Polish001

Includes:

• Icicle (clear base with rainbow multi-color glitter)
  • Stardust (clear base with pink and purple glitter)
  • Chandelier (clear base with deep purple & rainbow multi-color glitter)
  • Kitten (nude base with gold and silver pearl)

Stila Nail Polish Set Daring $24

Stila Nail Polish002

Includes:

• Confetti (clear base with green, red and gold glitter)
  • Firecracker (clear base with ruby red sparkle)
  • Disco Ball (clear base with purple and teal glitter)
  • City Lights (gold with rainbow multi-color glitter)

Stila promises a long wearing, chip free formula that doesn’t contain formaldehyde, toluene and dibutyl phthalate.

Nail girls what do you think?

Do you think Stila might excel in the polish world?

Available now at www.stilacosmetics.com

• 10/21/11 10:53 Courtney:

I love them but a lot of the shades remind of me shades I already have. I may pick up one or two though just to try. God knows I love glitter!

• 10/21/11 11:17 kimkats:

Actually stila did do polish before. It was part of the core line when it debuted way back when… I actually still have a bottle of their silver polish! I’m sure it’s no longer wearable, but I keep it for the sentimental value. (STUPID reason to hang on to a dead bottle of polish…)

• 10/21/11 11:21 the Muse:

not stupid at all ;-D I totally understand how you feel lol! I didn’t even know about it…do share….when was that?!

• 10/21/11 15:53 kimkats:

Hoo boy… this was prolly 15 years ago.. Seems like they named them all after goddesses – Juno, Gaea, Athena are the ones I remember… The bottles were a narrow square, if that makes sense. Easy to knock over! they were all quite shimmery, and in mostly light colors, it seems to me…

• 10/21/11 15:58 the Muse:

god I don’t remember that kat! jeepers ;-D I think I started on Stila about 10 years ago…maybe 11…remember the picnic collection!? that’s about the time I started collecting ;-D!

• 10/21/11 12:27 Ruth:

if your polish is thick, you can get nail polish thinner at sally’s to make it usable again. but make sure that you don’t use polish remover, it’ll make the polish REALLY unusable!

• 10/21/11 15:31 Christal:

I have the silver one from way back too! From what I remember it was not the best nail polish formula I have ever tried :(

• 10/21/11 12:16 sammie:

Saaad. Why are they all glitter? Disappointed. And such a high price tag! Wow. “Disco Ball” is really pretty, but I know I would never get enough use out of it for that price. I am def a nail girl, but I really only like cream finishes (no glitter, no sparkle, no shimmer). It’s sad that they didn’t offer any options other than glitter! Maybe after the holidays pass?

• 10/23/11 11:48 Ruthless:

Pretty sure the price is for the set, not individually

• 10/21/11 14:59 katrosado:

I love glitter on my toes! I can’t wear it on my face anymore too many crinkles :(. These look lovely!

• 10/22/11 1:54 Marie:

Do you happen to know if they’ll be up at Sephora stores?

• 10/23/11 11:48 Ruthless:

I would kill for these hope they make it to canada

• 10/23/11 13:27 Musebeliever:

Very nice, but there are dupes for every colour I think.
    I am the only who thought “only glitters !!!”. Seriously, it would have been lovely if they had added a cream nail polish for example. This collection is good but will only attract thise that like glitter and that already have some colour base that matches the glitter. Not a good commercial choice if you want my opinion…

• 10/25/11 14:37 Jovanna C.:

Yeah, I love glitter but I hate trying to take it off! I was disappointed that they didn’t have pearl/metallic type of polish. I’d rather pass since I can buy clear base with glitter from any drugstore.

• 11/17/11 9:35 Rebecca:

Stila has never done nails before? Yes, they have :) I miss it!