Tarte Lip Service LipSurgence Collection Swatches

Tarte Lip Service LipSurgence Collection Swatches 001

If there ever were a deal award it would have to go to the new Tarte Lip Service LupSurgence Collection.

This one is a Holiday must have!

This set includes five full size Tarte LipSurgence Lip Tints for $29 bucks!

Here are a few swatches to whet your appetite. Review is upcoming shortly.

Tarte Lip Service LipSurgence Collection Swatches 002

Tarte Lip Service LipSurgence Collection Swatches 003

Available now at tartecosmetics.com

• 10/31/11 19:27 Colleen:

I saw these on the ulta website & passed but now that I see how lovely the swatches are I’m going back. & this is after I went & bought the Revlon lip butters this afternoon. Muse, you are the world’s most wonderful enabler. Love ya!

• 11/1/11 11:46 the Muse:

awwwwww love ya back colleen enjoy your lip butters and def pick this up it’s brilliant. 20% off at Sephora too!

• 10/31/11 22:25 TokyoChel:

Never tried anything from Tarte but these look pretty nice and pigmented. Not a bad price either. I’ll be waiting for the review. I def wanna know how sticky they are lol

• 10/31/11 22:26 diane:

i’m in love with perky! its so bright and pigmented on my lips..this is a steal & a half!!! i’m crazy- i loved the glittery packaging so much i cut the plastic and made it into a picture frame boarder lol

• 11/1/11 11:45 the Muse:

aw that’s a brilliant idea d!

• 10/31/11 22:57 Sara:

Ahh! You got it, you got it! It’s been sitting in my Sephora cart since the first day of the sale. Soon, soon my precious it will be mine!!!

Thank you so much for swatching it!! It’s been tough for me to find good ones online thus far.

• 11/1/11 11:52 the Muse:

my pleasure well worth picking up!

• 11/1/11 3:11 Biba:

These look awesome! Can’t wait to get them :D

• 11/1/11 4:18 Sheryl:

I was all set to buy this set this past weekend but then saw your post about the upcoming Tarte lip and eye holiday kits on QVC. I know you’re keeping it under wraps for now, but if you know, can you at least tell me if there are any crossovers between the sets? If they’re all unique shades I’ll buy both happily but if both sets have a lot of the same colors I’d rather wait and buy them on QVC with my Qcard and use my cash to buy a different holiday set.

Sadly, I can not afford every holiday beauty gift set even though I want them all! Trying to make the most of my dollars! Thanks!

• 11/1/11 10:57 the Muse:

no buy it sheryl :-D It’s completely diff from what tarte will be offering on qvc ;-D lol tell me about it girl tell me about it :) you’re most welcome! i’ll be telling you about the sets hopefully today!

• 11/1/11 10:33 yelena:

did u mix up the 2nd and 3rd tube when you swatched them? just curious kinda seem like they are.

• 11/1/11 10:38 the Muse:

mix up?

• 11/1/11 10:40 the Muse:

ah the tubes pictured aren’t swatched in the order of appearance sorry not fully awake yet :)

• 11/1/11 11:06 Laura:

I saw these at Sephora a week before the FnF sale – then snapped them up at the FnF sale – WOOOP!! Love them

• 11/1/11 11:07 Laura:

PS – I got my Sephora VIB Invite in the mail last night – have you received yours??

• 11/1/11 11:34 the Muse:

nooo not yet. 20% off or something else?! :)

• 11/1/11 12:40 Laura:

It’s 20%! From Nov 10th to 14th – use “VIBDREAM”

• 11/1/11 12:44 the Muse:

thanks!!!!!!!!!

• 11/1/11 14:19 Miss D:

I just got this set with my 20% off Ulta coupon last week.
            And yes, I too was going to post that I received my 20% off Sephora VIB coupon last night (and I’m usually the last to get my coupons), so Muse if you don’t have it, you should be getting it soon! They actually put some time into this one so the 20% off “invite” is very pretty this time around. Sale is good from November 10-14. :)

• 11/1/11 16:02 mtx:

I bought them in Sephora when its friends and family! <3 <3 <3
    Im lovin' them

• 11/1/11 16:22 the Muse:

yay mtx ;-D great set right?

• 11/1/11 16:40 kharanya:

I snagged this set during the F&F sale and absolutely adore how every single colour looks on me :) So glad I got this set! It’s the perfect hybrid of lipstick & gloss since I almost always find lipsticks too heavy and glosses too goopy. I’m also eyeing the Buxom Lipstick & Gloss set though lol, but trying to make my holiday beauty budget stretch as much as possible since they’re apparently not done releasing all the goodies.

• 11/1/11 16:50 the Muse:

kharanya damnnnnnnnnnnn BE has so many things launching it’s absurd ;-D

• 11/1/11 16:49 Maria:

I want these SOOOOO bad! I’m waiting to get a coupon in my e-mail that I can actually use at the store since right now the only thing I’ve got is the 20% online and since Sephora doesn’t ship to PR it does me absolutely no good. Grrrrrrrr!

• 11/1/11 16:50 the Muse:

hope you get one soon maria *crossing fingers*!