tarte Precious Gems Waterproof Cream Shadow Collection

tarte Precious Gems Waterproof Cream Shadow Collection 005

Enjoy four full size Tarte Waterproof Cream Shadows with their new Precious Gems Collection available exclusively at QVC.

This set includes:

• Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Cream Shadow Pink Champagne (shimmer pink)
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Cream Shadow Shimmering Moss (golden green)
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Cream Shadow Shimmering Golden Geige (shimmer nude)
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Cream Shadow Plum Smoke (rich plum)
  • Cream Eye Shadow Brush

tarte Precious Gems Waterproof Cream Shadow Collection 004

tarte Precious Gems Waterproof Cream Shadow Collection 003

tarte Precious Gems Waterproof Cream Shadow Collection 002

tarte Precious Gems Waterproof Cream Shadow Collection 001

This a killer set as each of the cream shadows is normally $22 on QVC and you’re getting four of them here for $39.98.

Sweet right?

More sets are coming for Tarte Holiday 2011 on QVC shortly, tell you more soon!

P.S. Anyone watching WhiteChapel on BBC America? I saw the series a little bit ago after ordering the DVD off Amazon UK so it was a pleasant surprise to see it premiering on our side of the pond finally. It’s quite well done so you might to add it to your Tivo particularly if you’re a fan of Masterpiece Mystery showings.

White Chapel Fall

• 10/31/11 11:57 Sara:

Craps, forgot I wanted to record Whitechapel and check it out. Thanks for the reminder!

Side note: I had Whitechapel from BPAL and enjoyed it immensely, but now can’t remember why I ever got rid of it!

• 10/31/11 12:18 the Muse:

def check it out, it’s really well done! typical brit murder mystery but a little darker!

I actually swapped it away first dry down. It came across a little too masculine for me. As much as I like a more warm, masculine blend this reeked of it.

• 10/31/11 23:06 Sara:

*lol* That’s probably why I loved it! Maybe it went powdery or something. Did it go powdery? Powdery is buttballs.

I shall check it out then, Muse. :) You know I can’t turn down your Brit recommendations! The latest epi of Bedlam is sitting on the dvr waiting for me to watch it (or swoon over Jed and make snarky comments about what a bitch his cousin is…you know, whatever). And I miss all the comedies. Haven’t seen too much on the BBCA lately. Must be looking at the wrong time slots (when they’re playing all those star treks and xfiles, seriously, xfiles??)

• 10/31/11 12:28 Susan Lewis:

I ordered this set off QVC last week. Excited to get it!

• 10/31/11 12:45 the Muse:

yay! It’s a steal susan :) enjoy!

• 10/31/11 22:22 Isis:

Both series of whitechapel are entertaining, dark enjoyable t.v. little kent is very sweet

• 11/1/11 11:45 the Muse:

haven’t seen series 2 yet but got it on preorder isis ;-D

• 11/5/11 0:31 Sitka:

I so wish there were swatches of this set!!!